Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    [RSGP] Make Billions with No Requirements

    Share
    avatar
    Oj
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 166
    Join date : 2011-07-14

    [RSGP] Make Billions with No Requirements

    Post by Oj on 2012-02-12, 10:39

    THIS IS NOT A LURING GUIDE

    Requirements -

    (well technically there are none!)

    but what would help:
    ~ A p2p Rs account (the higher level the better!)
    ~ MSN
    ~ a few hours

    ^ THAT IS ALL!

    You can make Billions of RSGP with this in a few hours!

    I however really do not have the time/energy to do it.

    this is a GUARANTEED way to make money!

    The innovative method is not a glitch/nor illegal in game. It cannot be "patched" as it is not a bug. So technically, this will last forever.

    PM me for a price, as i don't have a set one.

    HOWEVER* i'm only accepting RSGP.

    No refunds.

    - Already sold 3 on sythe!

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: [RSGP] Make Billions with No Requirements

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2012-02-12, 12:42

    Oj wrote:THIS IS NOT A LURING GUIDE

    Requirements -

    (well technically there are none!)

    but what would help:
    ~ A p2p Rs account (the higher level the better!)
    ~ MSN
    ~ a few hours

    ^ THAT IS ALL!

    You can make Billions of RSGP with this in a few hours!

    I however really do not have the time/energy to do it.

    this is a GUARANTEED way to make money!

    The innovative method is not a glitch/nor illegal in game. It cannot be "patched" as it is not a bug. So technically, this will last forever.

    PM me for a price, as i don't have a set one.

    HOWEVER* i'm only accepting RSGP.

    No refunds.

    - Already sold 3 on sythe!

    Uh wtf is this some1 might wanna look into this and possibly ban this guy or whut?
    avatar
    Rich Wun
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 350
    Join date : 2012-01-19

    Re: [RSGP] Make Billions with No Requirements

    Post by Rich Wun on 2012-02-14, 05:55

    Doodle|DDCC wrote:
    Oj wrote:THIS IS NOT A LURING GUIDE

    Requirements -

    (well technically there are none!)

    but what would help:
    ~ A p2p Rs account (the higher level the better!)
    ~ MSN
    ~ a few hours

    ^ THAT IS ALL!

    You can make Billions of RSGP with this in a few hours!

    I however really do not have the time/energy to do it.

    this is a GUARANTEED way to make money!

    The innovative method is not a glitch/nor illegal in game. It cannot be "patched" as it is not a bug. So technically, this will last forever.

    PM me for a price, as i don't have a set one.

    HOWEVER* i'm only accepting RSGP.

    No refunds.

    - Already sold 3 on sythe!

    Uh wtf is this some1 might wanna look into this and possibly ban this guy or whut?

    Lol yeah... not sure what's going on here but its sketchy...
    avatar
    Coo kay
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2896
    Join date : 2011-08-20
    Age : 23
    Location : US

    Re: [RSGP] Make Billions with No Requirements

    Post by Coo kay on 2012-02-14, 05:58

    There would be no point in selling a guide to making billions quickly. Instead of getting money from selling it, he could just be doing whatever it is
    avatar
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7978
    Join date : 2011-08-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Inside the eye of a blue eyed giant.

    Re: [RSGP] Make Billions with No Requirements

    Post by Christina on 2012-02-14, 07:02

    Coo Kay wrote:There would be no point in selling a guide to making billions quickly. Instead of getting money from selling it, he could just be doing whatever it is
    Exactly...lol such bs.
    avatar
    Zelfblob
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 631
    Join date : 2011-05-29

    Re: [RSGP] Make Billions with No Requirements

    Post by Zelfblob on 2012-02-14, 10:36

    Let a host aproof your guide Wink if he think its good you can do I guess
    avatar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 3394
    Join date : 2011-08-29
    Age : 97

    Re: [RSGP] Make Billions with No Requirements

    Post by Guitar on 2012-02-14, 17:37

    This kid scams names dont trust him. Theres no secrets to making bills.
    avatar
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4506
    Join date : 2011-09-03
    Age : 21
    Location : aussie

    Re: [RSGP] Make Billions with No Requirements

    Post by Wreck on 2012-02-15, 08:19

    Bar wrote:This kid scams names dont trust him. Theres no secrets to making bills.
    ah yeah this is the guy who accused you of scamming his name Rolling Eyes

    if you want to make it more believable, maybe put mills instead of bills
    avatar
    Oj
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 166
    Join date : 2011-07-14

    Re: [RSGP] Make Billions with No Requirements

    Post by Oj on 2012-02-15, 11:52

    it's a 100% staking guide.

    If you stake a bill for a bill, you're gonna win a bill aren't you?

    @Bar, i did not scam 9a. i sold it, and was sniped while being xferred to the persons account. This was most likely done by you.
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: [RSGP] Make Billions with No Requirements

    Post by Connor on 2012-02-15, 16:04

    Bar wrote:This kid scams names dont trust him. Theres no secrets to making bills.

    so if he scams from the site why is he still on it?
    avatar
    Oj
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 166
    Join date : 2011-07-14

    Re: [RSGP] Make Billions with No Requirements

    Post by Oj on 2012-02-16, 11:17

    Host Wolves|Night Skill wrote:
    Bar wrote:This kid scams names dont trust him. Theres no secrets to making bills.

    so if he scams from the site why is he still on it?
    Exactly, im not a scammer.

    Panda
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1455
    Join date : 2011-06-27
    Age : 21
    Location : Finland

    Re: [RSGP] Make Billions with No Requirements

    Post by Panda on 2012-02-16, 12:47

    and how much you are selling this for?

    Machida
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 40
    Join date : 2012-02-14
    Age : 21
    Location : Runescape, world 1

    Re: [RSGP] Make Billions with No Requirements

    Post by Machida on 2012-02-18, 21:50

    Kinda sounds like a scam/hack

    Sponsored content

    Re: [RSGP] Make Billions with No Requirements

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-09-26, 07:43