Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

Dungeoneering "Service"

Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Dungeoneering "Service"

Post by Twelve Lubes on 2012-07-15, 04:16

Hey guys, ever since I came to Cora I have been addicted to gambling and even though I have been cleaned numerous times, In the end It has always been a great experience, to get back all the starting money and bet again (whether I get success betting or lose a few games in a row). I have not yet really gave back to the community (except for a bit of advertising and a few giveaways and little contests on the chatbox and irc). I have decided one way for me to give back to the community is by helping them out on skills. One of the skills they can train on is Dungeoneering.

It is a long, tedious skill that many people find boring. I however, find it to be quite enjoyable at times, and always a blast to play with a group, and the xp that you can get from one room alone on a large floor can reach to very high amounts (I average around 60k-90k a floor on rooms 35+). So I have decided for a little service in where you can either send me a pm on the forum if I am not on Rs or just pm me (my private chat is ALWAYS on). I will never deny a request to help out, and will try to help as many people as possible!

All you have to do is send me in a pm or message on Rs is your dungeoneering level, and the floors you need assistance with!
    Why Dungeoneering you may ask?

Well now a days, many people like to pvp or solo high leveled bosses for getting their cash stack up when It is just not high enough to effectively gamble. With dungeoneering you can get many great chatoic weapons like:

Chaotic Rapier:
    -Great DPS compared to many 1 handed weapons on Rs
    -Stabbing damage so It Is effective against Dragons,Giants and many slayer monsters
    -An amazing all around weapon, and Is regarded as one of the Highest tier weapons in the game

Chaotic Longsword:
    -Higher damage output than the Chaotic Rapier
    -Best Longsword in the game, and excluding dungeoneering weapons, the most powerful 1H weapon in the game
    -A superb weapon for bosses, as the accuracy and speed excels the Godsword with the dragon defender, without the special of course.

Chaotic Maul:
    -A very fun 2H melee weapon, that can deal HUGE amounts of damage, while retaining high accuracy
    -The weapon of choice for Waterfiends, which have a very high crimson charge drop rate, and can help out with summoning
    -A fun weapon for PvP, and a great choice for people who have low resistance to crush.

Chaotic Crossbow:
    -Top tier Crossbow with very high accuracy, and a range bonus of +180 (30 points higher than the Hand Cannon)
    -Can use up to and including rune bolts (enchanted of course!)
    -One of the best choices for the ranging technique for Tzhaar Fight Cave mini game

Chaotic Staff:
    -This staff gives a +20% magic damage boost, which can really be the difference in PvP and boss situations
    -Requires no attack level to equip, so It is great for pures
    -Same melee stats as a dragon battleaxe, but with a faster attack speed

And many,many other items! These are only the most expensive items available to dungeoneering. There are tons and tons of other items that you can buy, ranging from scrolls that save your herbs to prayer effects!

The best part is:
    This "service" is totally free! I require no money for this at all! Just give me your Dungeoneering level and required floors, and you,me and other players that have the same requirements as you can enjoy a fun experience all together! If you have any goals on what dungeoneering level to reach, or a goal on how many tokens/items/chaotics you are trying to get, I will do my best for you to achieve these goals!
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Re: Dungeoneering "Service"

Post by Boofz on 2012-07-15, 06:57

Hey I am level 81 combat.

63 attack
    69 strength
    64 defence
    42 range
    43 prayer
    57 magic
    46 dungeoneering

I think I am on floors 23/24 ?

Would you help me get to 70 or so ? I will pay cash, although you said it was free.
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes on 2012-07-15, 07:49

I won't accept cash. Sorry I took such a long time to reply, whenever you are on please tell me and I will help you out ASAP! Smile
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz on 2012-07-15, 09:26

4 hours 35 minutes until we can Dungeon. Smile

I will be able to Dungeoneer for around 3-4 hours.

Cheetuh

Post by Cheetuh on 2012-07-20, 02:43

I just got my chaotic crossbow now i'm going for rapier Surprised on main.
    Gallardo1499

Post by Gallardo1499 on 2012-11-01, 14:37

Twelve Noobs wrote:I won't accept cash. Sorry I took such a long time to reply, whenever you are on please tell me and I will help you out ASAP! Smile
    can we donate??????? confused
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matt on 2012-11-03, 13:53

Gallardo1499 wrote:
    Twelve Noobs wrote:I won't accept cash. Sorry I took such a long time to reply, whenever you are on please tell me and I will help you out ASAP! Smile
    can we donate??????? confused

Don't gravedig threads... Lol
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny on 2012-11-04, 00:41

nice job

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-06-26, 13:59