Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

Rags to Rares Series!~ (F2P bank rebuilding)

Le Kodin|Nivlac233
    VIP
    VIP

Rags to Rares Series!~ (F2P bank rebuilding)

Post by Le Kodin|Nivlac233 on 2012-08-19, 03:14

So lately, I've been getting cleaned lots while dicing. After about 1 week, I'm already at a total of -40m (+65m, -105m), and I usually got cleaned a lot more before I actually ended registering a nickname. Every few days, I'd end up getting cleaned at around 15m. For example, just today I got cleaned after rebuilding 17m in 2 days. A wasted effort. So I thought to myself, I've never owned a rare since I always get cleaned before I even reach 50m so what could possibly prevent me from rage betting my bank? Then I thought that if I made a rebuilding series where I would have to get a rare from scratch, I couldn't possibly bet my bank by sabotaging the whole series. So here I am typing up this post. My goal will be to own a Santa hat before getting cleaned again. Every day, I will be posting what I've made with what method I've used for the day, everyday until I own a Santa hat. I will try to vary the methods daily and when I find a good method, I'll stick with it for a while. Thus, this series may also be very helpful whenever you get cleaned. What's best is that you don't even need to be a paying member! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I will most likely be starting this series on Monday, August the 20th. Although there is still a chance I will begin on the 19th or perhaps today. I am very excited to start this series and I hope it will be fun and helpful to read for everyone.

THE FOLLOWING PICTURE INCLUDES MY STATS, EVERY METHOD WILL BE WITHIN THIS RANGE OF STATS.

[/size][/color]

THIS IMAGE IS THE TAB I WILL BE PUTTING EVERYTHING I MAKE INTO. EVERY OTHER TAB HAS EITHER RUNES OR NON-TRADEBLE ITEMS.

DAY 1 (Date: August 20th, 2012)

So today I had a few methods in mind. As soon as I log on to Rs I will be working on them.

METHOD #1, I wanted to start off with something that wasn't too common to make money in Rs F2P. This method is revenant hunting. You will need a combat level of at least 80. We will be hunting the revs for their rare corrupt dragon drops. The following picture is the setup I used. Notice the G2H, as revs heal a lot, you must be capable of hitting very high in one hit. I also recommend the ability to use both protect from magic and ranged prayers. Bringing swordfish + a strength pot would be a smart idea.

The following next two pictures is the route to arrive at the revs.

GETTING TO THE DUNGEON

ROUTE TO REVS

YOU MUST take the route of the picture above, entering the revs another way would mean being piled by countless revs. Once you arrive, you must stay in the area I circled. You must always avoid the revenant knights as they are level 126 revs. Try to avoid the rev werewolfs and hobgoblins, but if they are in your way, you must kill them.

Keep in mind, it is not uncommon to not get anything good from the revs. Although it is also very rare for there to be any pkers in w1 at revenants, it's always good to bring an emergency teleport to run to level 20 wilderness with.

DAY 2@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@!~

Bank Update:

A lot of you by now are probably wondering, where I got the rune sets, the Pennys, guthix, and etc. Those were from going to drops, and giveaways. Despite how controversial this method is, it is still one of the best methods out there in F2P. As you go to more and more drops and giveaways (trivia, hide and seek, and etc), you gain better strategies when at the giveaways. While looking for giveaways, you can high alch, or even superheat for profit. Though, keep in mind that the speed of which your computer sends signals to the server is a MAJOR factor in both trivia and drop parties.

FLIPPING

The following 2 pictures are of an example of me flipping Death Runes with the cash I had earlier today. This example took me just a little under 10 minutes.

A 33k profit in under 10 minutes, doing almost nothing. That adds up to about 198k per hour (33k x 6). It may seem like it's very little, but you do almost nothing and you can use other methods of making money while flipping.

HOW TO FLIP (Non-Rares)
    Step 1: Buy your desired object at +10%, just buy one.
    Step 2: However much you bought it for, that's how much you will sell your items for when you start your main flip.
    Step 3: Sell your desired object at -10%.
    Step 4: However much you sold it for, that's how much you will buy it for.
    Step 5: Repeat Steps 1-4 one more time to confirm.
    Step 6: Buy in a large bulk at the price you sold the testing object at, your desired item of which you tested. You have to make sure you will actually make a profit with your buying and selling prices.
    Step 7: Sell the large bulk at the price you bought the testing object at. Be Patient.
    Step 8: You should've made a profit by now and you can repeat the same process with a new or the same item.

Last edited by Nivlac233 on 2012-08-23, 16:15; edited 17 times in total

Martin
    VIP
    VIP

Re: Rags to Rares Series!~ (F2P bank rebuilding)

Post by Martin on 2012-08-19, 14:40

Going to stay tunes to this thread Razz

Subtropisch
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Subtropisch on 2012-08-19, 19:35

Good luck, hope you're going to make it.

Le Kodin|Nivlac233
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Le Kodin|Nivlac233 on 2012-08-20, 03:16

I am posting my stats as I know some of you will be curious of what they are before I start.

Le Kodin|Nivlac233
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Le Kodin|Nivlac233 on 2012-08-20, 03:24

Also added bank tab where I will keep the items I earn. I forgot to open money pouch but there was 46k in it. Day 1 will start tomorrow.

*nat4334*

Post by *nat4334* on 2012-08-20, 05:06

Good luck bud ;p

Le Kodin|Nivlac233
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Le Kodin|Nivlac233 on 2012-08-20, 17:47

Method #1 has been added.

Viper
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Viper on 2012-08-20, 20:10

Good Luck Very Happy
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb on 2012-08-20, 20:23

Gluck ..... I WANT UR DEFENCE LEVEL D;

qw

Post by qw on 2012-08-20, 21:00

I wish you the best of luck, hope you get some corrupt dragon Very Happy

Le Kodin|Nivlac233
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Le Kodin|Nivlac233 on 2012-08-21, 01:05

Quiffs|4wz wrote:Gluck ..... I WANT UR DEFENCE LEVEL D;

74 Defence :O Aren't we like the same cb level? 87.
    Nuti
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nuti on 2012-08-21, 05:09

Ummmmm... Rev's are F2P? WTF? I never knew... pale
    woolsome

Post by woolsome on 2012-08-22, 18:02

Goodluck!

Zap

Post by Zap on 2012-08-22, 19:02

Good luck nub. I'll be pking you every now and again. <3

-xImmersionx / 5oy

Le Kodin|Nivlac233
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Le Kodin|Nivlac233 on 2012-08-23, 01:33

Zap wrote:Good luck nub. I'll be pking you every now and again. <3

-xImmersionx / 5oy

What a troll. I'll try updating this thread tomorrow, don't have as much time as I would like.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Sam on 2012-08-23, 06:14

So you can turn my washcloth into gold?

Le Kodin|Nivlac233
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Le Kodin|Nivlac233 on 2012-08-23, 15:54

DAY 2 has been added, I am still planning to add one more method for today.
    ShowYourSoul

Post by ShowYourSoul on 2012-08-23, 16:19

Loool good series for you Wink

qw

Post by qw on 2012-08-25, 17:55

Nice corrupt d-scim, guessing you got from revs. You should also get a explorers ring 4, you can get some free alches + superheat for a little profit daily. All you need is a couple more levels in smithing and firemaking Very Happy
    WDDD
    VIP
    VIP

Post by WDDD on 2012-08-25, 18:17

Nice thread keep it up man!
    S Q U E E A A K

Post by S Q U E E A A K on 2012-08-31, 14:49

NICE MAN! Easy way to get money. Razz

Chao5

Post by Chao5 on 2012-09-15, 10:50

Awesome guide so far, as if you got a scim drop!

*Uk-Booky*

Post by *Uk-Booky* on 2012-09-23, 00:40

Le Kodin|Nivlac233 wrote:So lately, I've been getting cleaned lots while dicing. After about 1 week, I'm already at a total of -40m (+65m, -105m), and I usually got cleaned a lot more before I actually ended registering a nickname. Every few days, I'd end up getting cleaned at around 15m. For example, just today I got cleaned after rebuilding 17m in 2 days. A wasted effort. So I thought to myself, I've never owned a rare since I always get cleaned before I even reach 50m so what could possibly prevent me from rage betting my bank? Then I thought that if I made a rebuilding series where I would have to get a rare from scratch, I couldn't possibly bet my bank by sabotaging the whole series. So here I am typing up this post. My goal will be to own a Santa hat before getting cleaned again. Every day, I will be posting what I've made with what method I've used for the day, everyday until I own a Santa hat. I will try to vary the methods daily and when I find a good method, I'll stick with it for a while. Thus, this series may also be very helpful whenever you get cleaned. What's best is that you don't even need to be a paying member! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I will most likely be starting this series on Monday, August the 20th. Although there is still a chance I will begin on the 19th or perhaps today. I am very excited to start this series and I hope it will be fun and helpful to read for everyone.

THE FOLLOWING PICTURE INCLUDES MY STATS, EVERY METHOD WILL BE WITHIN THIS RANGE OF STATS.

[/size][/color]

THIS IMAGE IS THE TAB I WILL BE PUTTING EVERYTHING I MAKE INTO. EVERY OTHER TAB HAS EITHER RUNES OR NON-TRADEBLE ITEMS.

DAY 1 (Date: August 20th, 2012)

So today I had a few methods in mind. As soon as I log on to Rs I will be working on them.

METHOD #1, I wanted to start off with something that wasn't too common to make money in Rs F2P. This method is revenant hunting. You will need a combat level of at least 80. We will be hunting the revs for their rare corrupt dragon drops. The following picture is the setup I used. Notice the G2H, as revs heal a lot, you must be capable of hitting very high in one hit. I also recommend the ability to use both protect from magic and ranged prayers. Bringing swordfish + a strength pot would be a smart idea.

The following next two pictures is the route to arrive at the revs.

GETTING TO THE DUNGEON

ROUTE TO REVS

YOU MUST take the route of the picture above, entering the revs another way would mean being piled by countless revs. Once you arrive, you must stay in the area I circled. You must always avoid the revenant knights as they are level 126 revs. Try to avoid the rev werewolfs and hobgoblins, but if they are in your way, you must kill them.

Keep in mind, it is not uncommon to not get anything good from the revs. Although it is also very rare for there to be any pkers in w1 at revenants, it's always good to bring an emergency teleport to run to level 20 wilderness with.

DAY 2@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@!~

Bank Update:

A lot of you by now are probably wondering, where I got the rune sets, the Pennys, guthix, and etc. Those were from going to drops, and giveaways. Despite how controversial this method is, it is still one of the best methods out there in F2P. As you go to more and more drops and giveaways (trivia, hide and seek, and etc), you gain better strategies when at the giveaways. While looking for giveaways, you can high alch, or even superheat for profit. Though, keep in mind that the speed of which your computer sends signals to the server is a MAJOR factor in both trivia and drop parties.

FLIPPING

The following 2 pictures are of an example of me flipping Death Runes with the cash I had earlier today. This example took me just a little under 10 minutes.

A 33k profit in under 10 minutes, doing almost nothing. That adds up to about 198k per hour (33k x 6). It may seem like it's very little, but you do almost nothing and you can use other methods of making money while flipping.

HOW TO FLIP (Non-Rares)
    Step 1: Buy your desired object at +10%, just buy one.
    Step 2: However much you bought it for, that's how much you will sell your items for when you start your main flip.
    Step 3: Sell your desired object at -10%.
    Step 4: However much you sold it for, that's how much you will buy it for.
    Step 5: Repeat Steps 1-4 one more time to confirm.
    Step 6: Buy in a large bulk at the price you sold the testing object at, your desired item of which you tested. You have to make sure you will actually make a profit with your buying and selling prices.
    Step 7: Sell the large bulk at the price you bought the testing object at. Be Patient.
    Step 8: You should've made a profit by now and you can repeat the same process with a new or the same item.

Wow, cheers pal. i did this. was at revs untill a dp occured. got 11m from a 40m drop Very Happy then got morigan chaps from revs lol =p. chaps only 350k but still. my first pvm drop too =p. thanks a lot <3 xx
    F3YU

Post by F3YU on 2012-09-23, 16:38

Such a pro will be looking forward to future updates good luck i hope you keep this up!

Just Air

Post by Just Air on 2013-01-20, 09:24

Haha Smile
    Looks great!
    Ima stay tuned for this one Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-08-20, 07:52