Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

My Guide To The Proper Way To Preroll

Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

My Guide To The Proper Way To Preroll

Post by Connor on 2012-12-19, 03:41

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven ~MY FOOL-PROOF GUIDE ON REAL-PREROLLING~ Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Introduction: Since Nobody Besides Strugg or Andy really knows if prerolling in the irc (typing ".roll" when you don't have a current wager) really works, this the method that I use to ensure that the rolls I am doing, count 100% towards my dicing stem.

Step 1: Trade Hosts Low "vs. Them" Wagers. mostly between 100k-500k. and then Roll.

Step 2: Hope for low rolls and keep track. (Since these rolls actually 100% count towards your stem this is important). You generally want 3-5 low rolls in a row and then go for your large wager.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Refrain From ".newdice"ing. This resets your whole stem and it will be harder to know what will be rolled. (It is hard enough to really guess)

Step 3: Prep For Your Large Wager. (Take a shit, grab some food, and get the jitters out of your system)

Step 4: Place Your Big Wager and Get Ready To Roll!

IMPORTANT NOTE:I Prefer to roll First in larger wagers, unless the other person rolls right away like I do. This helps get rid of some of the pressure of rolling and you don't have to watch as the other person possibly rolls 9+. Even if you roll low like 5-6, remember that 5-6 are some of the most dangers rolls to have in dicing as there are lots of upsets. I have won 10+ times in 100m pots, winning 3-2, 4-3, 5-4, and 6-5.

Step 5: In Continuation of of my important note above, don't rage if you roll low first because the other person may get cocky and Karma hurts like a bitch when they actually end up losing.

Step 6: If wanting to continue large wagers, you may proceed with restarting from Step 1, or by just going for another straight wager.

FINAL NOTE: REMEMBER THAT THIS IS HOW I DO THINGS, AND IT SEEMS TO WORK FOR ME. THE GUIDE MAY NOT WORK ALL THE TIME. I AM JUST TELLING YOU WHAT I HAVE FOUND OUT THAT SEEMS TO WORK! IT HAS HELPED ME WIN 7/9 DEBT WAGERS WORTH 1.1B TOTAL.

WHAT THIS GUIDE HAS DONE TO HELP ME
    HELPED ME TURN 11M-770M (MY FIRST BIG JUMP)
    HELPED ME TURN 40M-1.02B
    HELPED ME TURN 100M DEBT WAGER INTO 650M STACK AFTER PAYING THE 100M BACK.

Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Re: My Guide To The Proper Way To Preroll

Post by Adam|Disturb on 2012-12-19, 03:42

MEHHH, I'm still a baws Dw NIqqa
    Piety|H4RM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Piety|H4RM on 2012-12-19, 03:43

Hi, i love you, goodbye.
    *Frozen*
    VIP
    VIP

Post by *Frozen* on 2012-12-19, 03:44

WOOT <3 it
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan on 2012-12-19, 03:46

All luck, random numbers will come out, I don't believe in Irc prerolling. I prefer egg poker much more because it is Jagex controlled and not some random crap.

Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2012-12-19, 03:46

Waded l CI0 wrote:All luck, random numbers will come out, I don't believe in Irc prerolling. I prefer egg poker much more because it is Jagex controlled and not some random crap.

if you read, im telling you that I dont preroll using ".roll" when I dont have a wager. I preroll by making small pots against hosts and rolling that way, then the roll 100% counts towards my stem.

and I Thought you guys might love the guide Razz
    joeyyxd|hete

Post by joeyyxd|hete on 2012-12-19, 17:52

awesome guide but this only works if you have a cash pile from 10m+?
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz on 2012-12-19, 23:47

I will definitely try this.
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave on 2012-12-20, 03:07

This is complete hoopla and not true. So I recommend that anybody who reads this takes it with a grain of salt.

First thing, we assume that CoraDyce uses a Random Number generator.

A few things: He's basing his argument on a mathematical theory called the Law of Averages. What that basically means is that if somebody were to roll low several times, that in the next roll, there will be a chance to compensate for those lower rolls.
    NOW, there is something called the Law of Large Numbers that means long relative frequency settles down to the true probability as # of trials increases. In other words, if I roll a 2 5000 times, the next 5000 times I roll, my average would, theoretically go up.

This is what happens at the end: If you look at dicing in the long-term, this is a guide for you. But independent events cannot be predicted! The probability stays the same and it's completely exclusive of past events.

This should be enough to disprove any ideas that people have about pre-rolling or pre-dicing. The part of this guide that I do believe has some substance is the fact that if you lose several times, you should gradually increase your bet. The reason being that after several trials, you need a bigger win to make up for your losses (has nothing to do with chance).

Source: I'm in Calculus 3 (got a pretty strong math background) and currently a TA in an AP Statistics Course (probability is one of the bigger units).

Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz on 2012-12-20, 06:33

I forgot to lock this topic. cleaning it now.

Mr XK wrote:This should be enough to disprove any ideas that people have about pre-rolling or pre-dicing. The part of this guide that I do believe has some substance is the fact that if you lose several times, you should gradually increase your bet. The reason being that after several trials, you need a bigger win to make up for your losses (has nothing to do with chance).

You are wrong because you're supposed to look at the average number off losses, it just so happens that there is an average to "loss streak". to you aren't thinking very macro-statistical.

oh nmv you said that was the part that does have substance

gf me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-07-22, 06:46