Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

Nitm's God Wars Items Flipping Guide!

Nitm
    VIP
    VIP

Nitm's God Wars Items Flipping Guide!

Post by Nitm on 2013-01-31, 03:43

This guide is solely about flipping Bandos/Armadyl/miscellaneous items through the use of the two friends chats: Pc 101 and Flipchat1. You will need atleast 2M to make use of this guide.

So what is "Flipping"?
    Flipping, described in its most basic terms, is the art of buying an item for a low price and selling it for a higher price quickly and efficiently. What separates flipping from other types of merchanting, is that while the profit per flip is not necessarily huge, it can repeatedly be done over and over again, resulting in huge profits over a period of time. Flipping is arguably the safest type of merchanting because one can risk their entire cash stack on an item, with potentially massive return and little to no fear of losing money, IF DONE CORRECTLY THAT IS.

Having a high cash stack is a great advantage when it comes to flipping. The more money you have the more profit you will make; it is as simple as that. Flipping can also be carried out with a small cash stack but this won't generate as much profits (but hey, you're still making profit).

~Some info~
    The items discussed in this guide can only be bought once every 4 hours. The items that are flipped in the two friends chats are: Bandos helmet, Bandos chestplate, Bandos tasset, Bandos gloves, Bandos warshield, Bandos boots, Armadyl helmet, Armadyl chestplate, Armadyl chainskirt, Armadyl crossbow, Armadyl gloves, Armadyl boots, Armadyl buckler, Sub hood, Sub garb, Sub gown, Sub boots, Sub gloves, Sub ward, Robin hood hat, Ranger boots, Saradomin's Hiss, Saradomin's Murmur and Saradomin's whisper.

~Low cash stack flipping~
    If you have a low cash stack, say 2-10M, then I would suggest flipping "small items" such as Bandos gloves, Bandos boots, Armadyl gloves and Armadyl boots. (You could also try Bandos godsword). To find out the buying/selling price of these items join either one of these friends chats: "Flipchat1" or "Pc 101". I prefer "Pc 101" because they have people that price check items around the clock. Simply join the friends chat and ask for a price check on an item that you wish to flip. For example you ask "pc on bg?" (Bandos gloves) then they'll say something like "bg 1.9-2.2" This means the buying price for Bandos gloves is 1900k and the selling price is 2100k, hence a 200k margin/profit. Not a bad profit if you have a low cash stack right?

~High cash stack flipping~
    If you have a high cash stack, say 50M+, then I would suggest flipping "big items" such as Bandos chestplate, Armadyl chestplate, Armadyl crossbow, Bandos helmet and Armadyl boots. To find out the margins of these items simply do as stated above. A lot more people in the friends chat tend to flip the "big items" as they generate a lot more profit than the "small items". On average, you would probably get 400k profit from a Bandos chestplate flip, which could be done in about 15 minutes (however this all depends on the time of the day, supply and demand etc).

Nitm's Tip: Say an item is 7700k-8200k, instead of putting in an offer for 7,700,000 I instead put an offer in for something like 7,731,000. This will result in a slightly faster buy and you have an advantage over those buying it for 7,700,000. For selling the item, instead of putting in a selling offer for 8,200,000 I put in an offer for something like 8,169,997. Doing this will slightly speed up your flipping. Razz

Remember, flipping isn't always a "quick moneymaker" so be patient if it takes long. If the item is taking *too long* to buy/sell then trying slightly changing the offer. Whenever someone price checks an item for you, if you have any doubt on that price check then ask for a confirmation by a rank or others (because some people lie and try to manipulate prices). I hope you enjoyed my guide and if you have anymore questions feel free to contact me by private messaging me on Rs (my RSN is PP7) or posting down below.

Good Luck with flipping and have fun! Smile
    - Nitm

Spawnscapeee

Re: Nitm's God Wars Items Flipping Guide!

Post by Spawnscapeee on 2013-01-31, 05:00

Good guide.

Nitm
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitm on 2013-02-01, 02:22

ty lol

Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave on 2013-02-01, 06:44

Good guide . I've always had trouble with flipping; whenever I flip rares (white/blue phats especially), I always end up with a loss of 10-30M . Might be due to my impatience but probably because i'm not that good at it o.O. And also b/c R quark pc's always screw me over =D

joeyyxd|hete

Post by joeyyxd|hete on 2013-02-03, 22:38

ty nitm i needed this <3 Very Happy

Nitm
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitm on 2013-02-10, 01:27

No problem guys Smile

DuhYerrowAzn
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by DuhYerrowAzn on 2013-02-10, 07:13

Yea flipping and make some good money overtime Smile
    good guide

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content Today at 14:07

Current date/time is 2017-01-24, 14:07