Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    99 Magic guide by Jay

    Share
    avatar
    Jaycubb
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4859
    Join date : 2012-12-27
    Age : 20
    Location : Australia

    99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Jaycubb on 2013-03-20, 06:57

    Levels 1-10 Air Strike @ Varrock Palace on the Zammy Guy under stairs
    Levels 10-25 Mobilising armies Teleports
    Levels 25-37 Varrock Teleports
    Levels 37-45 Falador Teleports
    Levels 45-55 Camelot Teleports

    And this is How I did it from 55 to 99

    Cast 197k High Alchemies from 55 to 99 (takes about 2 months if consistent)



    This is just how I did it Razz
    avatar
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 2742
    Join date : 2012-06-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Australia

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Boofz on 2013-03-20, 06:58

    Could you include how long for each (for others), and I'd like to know how much the 197k high alchemy costs + what you high alch.

    Thanks.
    avatar
    Z3zima 1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 425
    Join date : 2012-09-12

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Z3zima 1 on 2013-03-20, 12:15

    Nice guide.
    avatar
    water rush61
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 308
    Join date : 2013-01-22
    Age : 22
    Location : Go back five steps and u find me

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by water rush61 on 2013-03-24, 13:57

    thnks dude
    avatar
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6956
    Join date : 2012-06-19
    Age : 18
    Location : Sleeping with icywave <3

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Veny on 2013-04-16, 12:50

    any idea where to find good items to alch?
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6181
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2013-04-16, 20:07

    V wrote:any idea where to find good items to alch?
    http://www.grandexchangecentral.com/list.php?list=alc

    Though some items may yield a high profit, they will probably have a low item limit (e.g. 100/4hrs). Search along the pages for a good item; for example, the 'black d'hide body' has a 5k limit and currently gives 117gp profit per alch (if you manage to buy each item at the G.E. mid price).
    avatar
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3513
    Join date : 2012-11-19
    Age : 22
    Location : USA

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Brendan on 2013-05-04, 17:10

    I am prepared for 99 Magic on my level 4! And 99 Firemaking Razz

    I got 203K Nature runes and 203K Things to alch which was around 25m Razz

    feeling_22
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 30
    Join date : 2013-05-06
    Age : 20
    Location : New Jersey

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by feeling_22 on 2013-05-07, 05:43

    nice guide
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Jon on 2013-05-07, 19:33

    I did the same method. I only got to level 97 mage before fagex got on my ass.
    avatar
    Nuti
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 2814
    Join date : 2012-03-25
    Age : 21
    Location : ???

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Nuti on 2013-05-07, 21:56

    Selling method to profit with alching in EoC!
    Jk just pm me if you want to know
    avatar
    Pray4Me
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 19
    Join date : 2013-05-08
    Age : 21
    Location : Canada

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Pray4Me on 2013-05-08, 11:58

    tap cash button with natures and flaming runes.
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Connor on 2013-06-15, 17:53

    Post a non-money makin method for fast xp. Do the highest tele you can which I think is ape atol or ardougne. Teleports require one click, while a high alch requires two clicks, so it's faster xp but u make no money. Just thought u should show this option too Smile
    avatar
    Houred
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 924
    Join date : 2013-05-29
    Age : 19
    Location : USA

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Houred on 2013-06-15, 19:10

    Pretty good guide, this is what I did so far to 94 mage. Razz
    avatar
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4757
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Mac and Cheese

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Tom's Slave on 2013-06-30, 21:35

    Sounds terrible from 55-99 :S
    Do string jewelry or stun/alch at higher levels.
    avatar
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4018
    Join date : 2013-01-27
    Age : 18
    Location : Lebanon

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Moe on 2013-07-01, 00:11

    Connor wrote:Post a non-money makin method for fast xp. Do the highest tele you can which I think is ape atol or ardougne. Teleports require one click, while a high alch requires two clicks, so it's faster xp but u make no money. Just thought u should show this option too Smile
    Ape atoll needs bananas so u can teleprt there, bad idea to bank every 28 times.
    avatar
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1888
    Join date : 2012-08-31
    Age : 20
    Location : m8land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Luke on 2013-07-04, 12:35

    So over 190k alchs :O gf all my cash
    avatar
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 14

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Paul on 2013-07-04, 20:04

    Fuck this shit, do Waterfiends like I did...
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Connor on 2013-07-05, 20:17

    Old Moe wrote:
    Connor wrote:Post a non-money makin method for fast xp. Do the highest tele you can which I think is ape atol or ardougne. Teleports require one click, while a high alch requires two clicks, so it's faster xp but u make no money. Just thought u should show this option too Smile
    Ape atoll needs bananas so u can teleprt there, bad idea to bank every 28 times.

    Oh it was one of the troll quests, where you unlock the troll stronghold teleport. I used that one also.

    Inva wrote:So over 190k alchs :O gf all my cash

    you make money back from alching....
    avatar
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2049
    Join date : 2012-02-11
    Age : 20
    Location : Dubai

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S on 2013-07-05, 20:21

    that's 2 long but its really good and great and u will have ur money back from aching ,maybe not all but some.
    avatar
    Dice_lnferno
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 87
    Join date : 2013-07-15
    Age : 21
    Location : Lost In Sean's Heart

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Dice_lnferno on 2013-07-17, 22:44

    Excellent Great Work Jaycubb SHould psot on more skills Wink:p
    avatar
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6956
    Join date : 2012-06-19
    Age : 18
    Location : Sleeping with icywave <3

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Veny on 2013-07-17, 22:51

    barrage = 250k-450k xp per hour

    will take less than 3 weeks to get 99 ^.^
    avatar
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 14

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Paul on 2013-07-18, 01:39

    Got 99 Magic 2 days ago! My first 99. Alched same time as i8myrice2day and DuhYellowAzn and we all got it simultaneously. Very Happy
    avatar
    Houred
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 924
    Join date : 2013-05-29
    Age : 19
    Location : USA

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Houred on 2013-07-18, 02:53

    LetMeSkull wrote:Got 99 Magic 2 days ago! My first 99. Alched same time as i8myrice2day and DuhYellowAzn and we all got it simultaneously. Very Happy

    Congratulations! I remember the feeling of getting my first 99 Very Happy.
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Connor on 2013-08-09, 00:48

    Houred wrote:
    LetMeSkull wrote:Got 99 Magic 2 days ago! My first 99. Alched same time as i8myrice2day and DuhYellowAzn and we all got it simultaneously. Very Happy
    Congratulations! I remember the feeling of getting my first 99 Very Happy.
    getting that first 99 is legit the best feeling. you get to wear that sexy skill cape Very Happy

    and you just feel so much better than the players that dont have skillcapes haha
    avatar
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7978
    Join date : 2011-08-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Inside the eye of a blue eyed giant.

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Christina on 2013-08-09, 03:39

    Connor wrote:
    Houred wrote:
    LetMeSkull wrote:Got 99 Magic 2 days ago! My first 99. Alched same time as i8myrice2day and DuhYellowAzn and we all got it simultaneously. Very Happy
    Congratulations! I remember the feeling of getting my first 99 Very Happy.
    getting that first 99 is legit the best feeling. you get to wear that sexy skill cape Very Happy

    and you just feel so much better than the players that dont have skillcapes haha
     It annoys me when people gravedig things for the sake of an extra topic to post on. Ffs.

    Sponsored content

    Re: 99 Magic guide by Jay

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-11-18, 18:26