Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Haven't made a topic in months, this merits it;

    Share
    avatar
    Jordan
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 1169
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Age : 24
    Location : Ireland

    Haven't made a topic in months, this merits it;

    Post by Jordan on 2013-05-09, 04:52

    I would like to extend all of my congratulations to Mistro on fighting for a coding section for as long we've known him. You finally got your wish buddy, I know you'll do us proud Smile x
    avatar
    Allen's Slave
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4445
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 23
    Location : A$AP

    Re: Haven't made a topic in months, this merits it;

    Post by Allen's Slave on 2013-05-09, 04:58

    Ily<3

    I'll do what I can. Smile
    avatar
    Rob Crawl
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 475
    Join date : 2012-03-20
    Age : 23
    Location : Bangalore , India

    Re: Haven't made a topic in months, this merits it;

    Post by Rob Crawl on 2013-05-09, 05:23

    Jordan wrote:I would like to extend all of my congratulations to Mistro on fighting for a coding section for as long we've known him. You finally got your wish buddy, I know you'll do us proud Smile x

    I did it. So rude. I put up a post ...people commented and then only Andy commented on my thread saying I'll put up a coding section.
    avatar
    Jordan
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 1169
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Age : 24
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Haven't made a topic in months, this merits it;

    Post by Jordan on 2013-05-09, 05:25

    Rob Crawl wrote:
    Jordan wrote:I would like to extend all of my congratulations to Mistro on fighting for a coding section for as long we've known him. You finally got your wish buddy, I know you'll do us proud Smile x

    I did it. So rude. I put up a post ...people commented and then only Andy commented on my thread saying I'll put up a coding section.

    Nah, Mistro fought this for months. Before you even joined this forum. Don't even try to take this away from my cutiepie.
    avatar
    Allen's Slave
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4445
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 23
    Location : A$AP

    Re: Haven't made a topic in months, this merits it;

    Post by Allen's Slave on 2013-05-09, 06:01

    Jordan wrote:
    Rob Crawl wrote:
    Jordan wrote:I would like to extend all of my congratulations to Mistro on fighting for a coding section for as long we've known him. You finally got your wish buddy, I know you'll do us proud Smile x

    I did it. So rude. I put up a post ...people commented and then only Andy commented on my thread saying I'll put up a coding section.

    Nah, Mistro fought this for months. Before you even joined this forum. Don't even try to take this away from my cutiepie.

    @Rob, I hope you're kidding buddy. I had multiple threads up before you, as well as posting in the host's section and talking to others about it. Additionally, since the addition of it, you haven't done anything, except tell me not to post new rules, which got stickied the next day. Razz

    @Jordan, I love you. Never leave me.
    avatar
    Jordan
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 1169
    Join date : 2012-06-25
    Age : 24
    Location : Ireland

    Re: Haven't made a topic in months, this merits it;

    Post by Jordan on 2013-05-13, 03:59

    Ily Tom.
    avatar
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6956
    Join date : 2012-06-19
    Age : 17
    Location : Sleeping with icywave <3

    Re: Haven't made a topic in months, this merits it;

    Post by Veny on 2013-05-13, 04:13

    mistro is awesome <3

    Sponsored content

    Re: Haven't made a topic in months, this merits it;

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-09-25, 20:57