Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Where has Christina been?? D:

    Share

    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4757
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Mac and Cheese

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Tom's Slave on 2013-07-02, 23:42

    Christina wrote:Lmao, dad put up the pool so I was swimming a bunch and attempting to get a tan. Smile 

    Yes, am in Taco's ts. Very Happy Feel free to bring me cookies.

     K. Anytime you're away for more than 12 hours, this thread* be my mental refuge.
     bounce

    Allen's Slave
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4445
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 23
    Location : A$AP

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Allen's Slave on 2013-07-02, 23:43

    Mr XK wrote:
    Christina wrote:Lmao, dad put up the pool so I was swimming a bunch and attempting to get a tan. Smile 

    Yes, am in Taco's ts. Very Happy Feel free to bring me cookies.

     K. Anytime you're away for more than 12 hours, this thread* be my mental refuge.
     bounce

     12 seconds*

    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4757
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Mac and Cheese

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Tom's Slave on 2013-07-02, 23:45

    Tom wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:
    Christina wrote:Lmao, dad put up the pool so I was swimming a bunch and attempting to get a tan. Smile 

    Yes, am in Taco's ts. Very Happy Feel free to bring me cookies.

     K. Anytime you're away for more than 12 hours, this thread* be my mental refuge.
     bounce

     12 seconds*

    *shutters at that thought*

    EDIT: Yes I meant shutters, sc*w off grammatically correct bruvs.

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by James on 2013-07-02, 23:47

    When you see her on teamspeak, get her to say 'cat'. It's hilarious.

    She goes :'caaaaayyyttttt'.

    Allen's Slave
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4445
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 23
    Location : A$AP

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Allen's Slave on 2013-07-02, 23:50

    James wrote:When you see her on teamspeak, get her to say 'cat'. It's hilarious.

    She goes :'caaaaayyyttttt'.

     HAVE YOU SEEN MY KITTY!?

    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4757
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Mac and Cheese

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Tom's Slave on 2013-07-02, 23:51

    Tom wrote:
    James wrote:When you see her on teamspeak, get her to say 'cat'. It's hilarious.

    She goes :'caaaaayyyttttt'.

     HAVE YOU SEEN MY KITTY!?

     Yes please Smile

    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6956
    Join date : 2012-06-19
    Age : 17
    Location : Sleeping with icywave <3

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Veny on 2013-07-03, 00:13

    shes busy grooming her 200+ cats

    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4757
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Mac and Cheese

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Tom's Slave on 2013-07-03, 00:27

    V wrote:shes busy grooming her 200+ cats

     inb4
    kansas becomes the #1 state for missing cats.

    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Iamtaba on 2013-07-03, 20:49

    Play ace attorney
    Very fun game
    ok Thanks

    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4757
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Mac and Cheese

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Tom's Slave on 2013-07-03, 21:01

    icywave486 wrote:Play ace attorney
    Very fun game
    ok Thanks

     >implying a game will fill an empty hole in my heart D:

    Aid
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 2814
    Join date : 2011-07-04
    Age : 23
    Location : Arizona

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Aid on 2013-07-03, 23:14

    Similar to Christina's pool:


    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Guest on 2013-07-04, 16:58

    Aid wrote:Similar to Christina's pool:


     Naughty daddy.

    Charlie
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 807
    Join date : 2011-09-13
    Location : Syracuse New York. Come find me

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Charlie on 2013-07-04, 17:05

    Mr XK wrote:I haven't seen her for the last two days, starting to go thru withdrawal symptoms.
    'withdraw symptoms' ?????? copy of my thread? Sad(((((((((

    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4757
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Mac and Cheese

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Tom's Slave on 2013-07-04, 19:13

    Charlie wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:I haven't seen her for the last two days, starting to go thru withdrawal symptoms.
    'withdraw symptoms'   ?????? copy of my thread? Sad(((((((((

     Whaaaaaaa Sad . No I promise , I don't even know what thread you're referring to lmao

    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 10715
    Join date : 2011-05-26
    Age : 22
    Location : Barfville

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Sanne on 2013-07-04, 19:36

    I miss Christina

    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4757
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Mac and Cheese

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Tom's Slave on 2013-07-04, 19:48

    Sanne wrote:I miss Christina

    1 tub of Cherry Garcia
    West Side Story 
    Self Pity to Wallow in
    =
    Recipe for Disaster D:

    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-01-05, 21:04

    vouch

    Avnii
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2014-07-26

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Avnii on 2015-01-05, 21:45

    Allen pass the nudes

    We know you got them

    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-01-06, 00:09

    Avnii wrote:Allen pass the nudes

    We know you got them

    I actually do.

    Kimchi
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 18
    Join date : 2015-01-03
    Location : Canada

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Kimchi on 2015-01-06, 02:56

    She's been in my bed.. LOL JK. Idk..

    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10740
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 20
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Slash on 2015-01-06, 08:08

    Allen1 wrote:
    Avnii wrote:Allen pass the nudes

    We know you got them

    I actually do.

    He doesn't even have the irls


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:










    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7978
    Join date : 2011-08-19
    Age : 21
    Location : Inside the eye of a blue eyed giant.

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Christina on 2015-01-15, 06:34

    Allen1 wrote:vouch

    Sponsored content

    Re: Where has Christina been?? D:

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-02-26, 13:19