Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Lol, hi again >.>

    Share
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house.

    Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by Lelz on 2013-07-06, 15:22



    Search bar on windows 8 is not working at all, If i am looking for something it just stays like this -.-

    any ideas?

    tyvm
    avatar
    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7980
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 14
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by James on 2013-07-06, 15:30

    Err, I have no idea if this is the right thing, but have a look.

    http://alphatechwv.hubpages.com/hub/Windows-8-Search-Crash-Fix

    It's amazing what Google can do for you.
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by Lelz on 2013-07-06, 15:32

    James wrote:Err, I have no idea if this is the right thing, but have a look.

    http://alphatechwv.hubpages.com/hub/Windows-8-Search-Crash-Fix

    It's amazing what Google can do for you.

     I tried all of these and none worked.

    You know what pisses me off? that the simplest things pisses me off, I think I have OCD. I WANT THIS SHIT SOLVED Sad.
    avatar
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2049
    Join date : 2012-02-11
    Age : 20
    Location : Dubai

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S on 2013-07-06, 16:01

    Z4S :              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdVjzptF5BE              hope it will be helpful
    I think ur mistake is that u are searching on the app page don't press all app's do in the main page.
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by Lelz on 2013-07-06, 16:12

    sand crawl99 wrote:Z4S :              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdVjzptF5BE              hope it will be helpful
    I think ur mistake is that u are searching on the app page don't press all app's do in the main page.

     it's not about searching for paint, i just put it as an example, it is that the first option is not working, like it should give me paint as a result :c
    avatar
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2049
    Join date : 2012-02-11
    Age : 20
    Location : Dubai

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S on 2013-07-06, 19:35

    will then no idea Sad
    avatar
    Allen's Slave
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4445
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 23
    Location : A$AP

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by Allen's Slave on 2013-07-06, 19:48

    WINDOWS 8 KILL IT WITH FIRE
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6181
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 21
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2013-07-06, 19:51

    Tom wrote:WINDOWS 8 KILL IT WITH FIRE
    +7
    avatar
    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by Zodz on 2013-07-06, 20:08

    try going to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Troubleshooting\System and Security and select "Search and Indexing" let it fix it for you.

    "A lot a issues in Windows can be fixed with running "sfc /scannow" at a command prompt. It looks for bad Windows files and tries to restore them from a special store where original copies of the files are saved. "

    if that doesn't work try a "windows 8 refresh" http://www.eightforums.com/tutorials/2293-refresh-windows-8-a.html

    still doesnt fix then try an index rebuild: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/17880-index-rebuild.html14:07:23
    avatar
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4018
    Join date : 2013-01-27
    Age : 18
    Location : Lebanon

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by Moe on 2013-07-07, 01:08

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Tom wrote:WINDOWS 8 KILL IT WITH FIRE
    +7
    Saw what you did there, brilliant...
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by Lelz on 2013-07-07, 06:59

    I am fucking getting windows 7

    thanks for the help anyways guys :C

    Yell0jello l M1LL
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 651
    Join date : 2012-04-21
    Age : 25
    Location : usa

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by Yell0jello l M1LL on 2013-07-07, 08:40

    Lelz wrote:I am fucking getting windows 7

    thanks for the help anyways guys :C

     Robcrawl is an expert. I suggest asking him.
    avatar
    i r stewy
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 196
    Join date : 2012-12-27

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by i r stewy on 2013-07-07, 12:14

    In pc settings open general option and then click on refresh your pc without effecting your files ..... might fix your search problem Razz ...
    avatar
    Naseem
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 369
    Join date : 2012-08-28

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by Naseem on 2013-07-08, 15:33

    Re install windows 8?
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by Lelz on 2013-07-08, 15:42

    i r stewy wrote:In pc settings open general option and then click on refresh your pc without effecting your files ..... might fix your search problem Razz...

     Lol, you always seem to know how to solve my problems, Lelzoorsss
    you are like my second rand, god bless him :')
    avatar
    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by Zodz on 2013-07-08, 16:46

    Lelz wrote:
    i r stewy wrote:In pc settings open general option and then click on refresh your pc without effecting your files ..... might fix your search problem Razz...

     Lol, you always seem to know how to solve my problems, Lelzoorsss
    you are like my second rand, god bless him :')

     In my post you'll see i wrote to do the refresh and a link to teach how to do it

    today's lesson = read everything i write it will make you happy:)
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by Lelz on 2013-07-08, 17:47

    Zodz wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    i r stewy wrote:In pc settings open general option and then click on refresh your pc without effecting your files ..... might fix your search problem Razz...

     Lol, you always seem to know how to solve my problems, Lelzoorsss
    you are like my second rand, god bless him :')

     In my post you'll see i wrote to do the refresh and a link to teach how to do it

    today's lesson = read everything i write it will make you happy:)
    oh LOL I AM SORRY, I did all the steps you showed me in the your reply, but they didn't work, but i missed your point about the refresh, thanks anyways zodz c:

    problem solved, you can lock this thread now Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: Lol, hi again >.>

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-11-19, 13:34