Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    what is winrar?

    Share
    avatar
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 5628
    Join date : 2011-07-01
    Age : 25
    Location : Connecticut

    what is winrar?

    Post by Andrew on 2013-07-09, 03:48

    i need some help
    avatar
    Allen's Slave
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4445
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 23
    Location : A$AP

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Allen's Slave on 2013-07-09, 04:01

    java++
    avatar
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 2776
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Phat4tw on 2013-07-09, 05:53

    WOW
    WOW
    WOW
    WOW
    WOW
    WOW
    WOW
    WOW
    WOW
    avatar
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4757
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Mac and Cheese

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Tom's Slave on 2013-07-12, 08:25

    It pulls your fly down. Decompresses your pants.
    avatar
    Allen's Slave
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4445
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 23
    Location : A$AP

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Allen's Slave on 2013-07-12, 13:29

    Mr XK wrote:It pulls your fly down. Decompresses your pants.

     Ever stick your dick in a WinRar?
    avatar
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 8329
    Join date : 2011-06-08
    Age : 23
    Location : Sean's house

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Sam on 2013-07-12, 22:23

    You have to purchase it. Smile
    avatar
    tankyy | d1d
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 489
    Join date : 2012-05-28
    Age : 21
    Location : california

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by tankyy | d1d on 2013-07-12, 23:10

    Sam wrote:You have to purchase it. Smile
    no you dont sam. winrar is a program that helps you down .rar files and helps you extract the files as well. you can get the free version here http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html
    avatar
    Allen's Slave
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4445
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 23
    Location : A$AP

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Allen's Slave on 2013-07-12, 23:16

    tankyy | d1d wrote:
    Sam wrote:You have to purchase it. Smile
    no you dont sam. winrar is a program that helps you down .rar files and helps you extract the files as well. you can get the  free version here http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html

     LOOOOOOL
    avatar
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 8329
    Join date : 2011-06-08
    Age : 23
    Location : Sean's house

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Sam on 2013-07-13, 00:52

    Tom wrote:
    tankyy | d1d wrote:
    Sam wrote:You have to purchase it. Smile
    no you dont sam. winrar is a program that helps you down .rar files and helps you extract the files as well. you can get the  free version here http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html

    LOOOOOOL

    avatar
    Allen's Slave
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4445
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 23
    Location : A$AP

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Allen's Slave on 2013-07-13, 00:59

    Sam wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    tankyy | d1d wrote:
    Sam wrote:You have to purchase it. Smile
    no you dont sam. winrar is a program that helps you down .rar files and helps you extract the files as well. you can get the  free version here http://download.cnet.com/WinRAR-32-bit/3000-2250_4-10007677.html

    LOOOOOOL


     Additionally, it doesn't help you "down" nor download files. Ka-derp.
    avatar
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 5628
    Join date : 2011-07-01
    Age : 25
    Location : Connecticut

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Andrew on 2013-07-13, 01:56

    Toms an asshole
    avatar
    Allen's Slave
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4445
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 23
    Location : A$AP

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Allen's Slave on 2013-07-13, 01:58

    Andrew wrote:Toms an asshole

     Because I pointed out someone was wrong?

    All aboard the logic train, choo-choo.
    avatar
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 5628
    Join date : 2011-07-01
    Age : 25
    Location : Connecticut

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Andrew on 2013-07-13, 02:08

    Tons an asshole
    avatar
    Allen's Slave
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4445
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 23
    Location : A$AP

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Allen's Slave on 2013-07-13, 02:24

    Andrew wrote:Tons an asshole

     Tons
    avatar
    Understand
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1314
    Join date : 2013-05-04
    Age : 17
    Location : A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Understand on 2013-07-13, 02:25

    Topic went from "what is winrar" to "tons an a-hole"
    avatar
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4757
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Mac and Cheese

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Tom's Slave on 2013-07-13, 02:29

    Understand wrote:Topic went from "what is winrar" to "tons an a-hole"

     PCD
    avatar
    Allen's Slave
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4445
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 23
    Location : A$AP

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Allen's Slave on 2013-07-13, 02:41

    Mr XK wrote:
    Understand wrote:Topic went from "what is winrar" to "tons an a-hole"

     PCD

     PCD ALL DAY
    avatar
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4757
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Mac and Cheese

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Tom's Slave on 2013-07-13, 02:48

    Tom wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:
    Understand wrote:Topic went from "what is winrar" to "tons an a-hole"

     PCD

     PCD ALL DAY

     KAT ALL DAY
    avatar
    Understand
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1314
    Join date : 2013-05-04
    Age : 17
    Location : A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Understand on 2013-07-13, 06:54

    Mr XK wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:
    Understand wrote:Topic went from "what is winrar" to "tons an a-hole"

     PCD

     PCD ALL DAY

     KAT ALL DAY

     
    avatar
    Allen's Slave
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4445
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 23
    Location : A$AP

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Allen's Slave on 2013-07-13, 06:57

    Understand wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:
    Understand wrote:Topic went from "what is winrar" to "tons an a-hole"

     PCD

     PCD ALL DAY

     KAT ALL DAY

     

     I like how the caption in the picture is in all caps LOL

    Sponsored content

    Re: what is winrar?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-11-19, 13:32