Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    How to be gay.

    Share
    avatar
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 8329
    Join date : 2011-06-08
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house

    How to be gay.

    Post by Sam on 2011-06-13, 07:25

    I will be offering two copies of this to the first two people who request it from me in-game. May your rolls be glorious, but still don't gamble it away.


    Last edited by Forum on 2011-07-17, 23:24; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Swipe 2 k0
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2011-05-30
    Age : 27
    Location : Denmark

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Swipe 2 k0 on 2011-06-13, 11:49

    I would like one. Couldn't reach you Ingame :-)
    avatar
    Nex | Yapa
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 431
    Join date : 2011-05-31
    Location : London, UK

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Nex | Yapa on 2011-06-13, 19:49

    Make sure you declare this isn't guaranteed before showing your theory Wink

    I've got a Bachelors Degree in Maths and anybody who has studied the probability of rolling two six-sided dice will know that it is impossible to always roll over 8.
    avatar
    Andy
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 3923
    Join date : 2011-05-23
    Location : Germany

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Andy on 2011-06-13, 20:51

    If this works. Why do you apply 2 become a host? lol
    avatar
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 10715
    Join date : 2011-05-26
    Age : 22
    Location : Barfville

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Sanne on 2011-06-13, 21:51

    I tried this like 5 times and rolled 3 times +8, I think your dice is just magical Embarassed
    avatar
    DivineOli
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 542
    Join date : 2011-05-29
    Age : 22

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by DivineOli on 2011-06-14, 02:55

    Been doing applied maths and mainly stats for about a year...you can take your theory and stick it where the sun don't shine..well if you want to that is Embarassed
    avatar
    Swipe 2 k0
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 221
    Join date : 2011-05-30
    Age : 27
    Location : Denmark

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Swipe 2 k0 on 2011-06-14, 08:05

    This has gone from a dice guide to anal fisting...wrong turn.

    - Xbov, how old are you if i may ask? :-)
    avatar
    DivineOli
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 542
    Join date : 2011-05-29
    Age : 22

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by DivineOli on 2011-06-14, 22:14

    Blufs wasn't bluffing... he knows his shit Embarassed
    avatar
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 8329
    Join date : 2011-06-08
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Sam on 2011-06-15, 01:29

    pwned nex wrote:Make sure you declare this isn't guaranteed before showing your theory Wink

    I've got a Bachelors Degree in Maths and anybody who has studied the probability of rolling two six-sided dice will know that it is impossible to always roll over 8.

    I didn't say that every single roll I do is over 8... What I meant was that a huge amount of my wagers end up in 8+ rolls. I think it's funny how everyone thinks the chance of rolling any number is 1/12 when there are only 11 possible numbers to roll. 7 is the most common, by far and 2 and 12 are the least common for reasons people should understand. How many combinations of numbers add up 7 on the dice... a lot? What about 2? You have to roll double 1s to get a 2, and nothing else.

    Nesb
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 550
    Join date : 2011-06-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Pennslyvania

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Nesb on 2011-06-24, 00:26

    Would love a copy! Pm me in-game
    avatar
    DivineOli
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 542
    Join date : 2011-05-29
    Age : 22

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by DivineOli on 2011-06-24, 00:27

    Nesb wrote:Would love a copy! Pm me in-game

    I could teach you..for a price Twisted Evil

    Nesb
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 550
    Join date : 2011-06-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Pennslyvania

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Nesb on 2011-06-24, 00:29

    DivineOli wrote:
    Nesb wrote:Would love a copy! Pm me in-game

    I could teach you..for a price Twisted Evil

    Ok I guess...*Slowly starts taking pants off then realizes you mean cash*

    I'll just wait for Bluf to get on Wink
    avatar
    DivineOli
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 542
    Join date : 2011-05-29
    Age : 22

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by DivineOli on 2011-06-24, 02:53

    Nesb wrote:
    DivineOli wrote:
    Nesb wrote:Would love a copy! Pm me in-game

    I could teach you..for a price Twisted Evil

    Ok I guess...*Slowly starts taking pants off then realizes you mean cash*

    I'll just wait for Bluf to get on Wink

    Bluf wants cash and pants.. just saying Wink

    Nesb
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 550
    Join date : 2011-06-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Pennslyvania

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Nesb on 2011-06-24, 06:09

    Fully figured this out: Rolls so far: 8-9-9-11-12-11-10-9-9-12

    Love you so much. Gonna stake 100m tomorrow and win Very Happy
    avatar
    Grandma
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 685
    Join date : 2011-06-12
    Age : 24
    Location : Arizona

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Grandma on 2011-06-24, 06:52

    Nesb wrote:Fully figured this out: Rolls so far: 8-9-9-11-12-11-10-9-9-12

    Love you so much. Gonna stake 100m tomorrow and win Very Happy

    Teach me, h4x0r :O
    avatar
    DivineOli
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 542
    Join date : 2011-05-29
    Age : 22

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by DivineOli on 2011-06-24, 07:01

    Nesb wrote:Fully figured this out: Rolls so far: 8-9-9-11-12-11-10-9-9-12

    Love you so much. Gonna stake 100m tomorrow and win Very Happy

    I congratulate you :3. Shoulda done it today tho. tomorrow you may have bad luck Evil or Very Mad

    Nesb
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 550
    Join date : 2011-06-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Pennslyvania

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Nesb on 2011-06-24, 07:12

    Dream wrote:
    Nesb wrote:Fully figured this out: Rolls so far: 8-9-9-11-12-11-10-9-9-12

    Love you so much. Gonna stake 100m tomorrow and win Very Happy

    Teach me, h4x0r :O

    I have you added in game, add me and I will teach you for the low price of your soul, hopes, and YOUR DREAMS!

    Jjjuuusssttt kkkiidddiinnngg, I will teach you for free tomorrow Wink

    Nesb
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 550
    Join date : 2011-06-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Pennslyvania

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Nesb on 2011-06-24, 07:13

    DivineOli wrote:
    Nesb wrote:Fully figured this out: Rolls so far: 8-9-9-11-12-11-10-9-9-12

    Love you so much. Gonna stake 100m tomorrow and win Very Happy

    I congratulate you :3. Shoulda done it today tho. tomorrow you may have bad luck Evil or Very Mad

    Soz for double post Sad

    But I will test my luck out on tiny stakes first Smile
    avatar
    Breezy
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1813
    Join date : 2011-05-28
    Age : 20
    Location : Louisiana

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Breezy on 2011-06-24, 13:01

    Nesb wrote:Fully figured this out: Rolls so far: 8-9-9-11-12-11-10-9-9-12

    Love you so much. Gonna stake 100m tomorrow and win :D

    Dont get cocky. I once turned 4m into 34m and lost it all because Frog didnt stop me >><<
    avatar
    DivineOli
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 542
    Join date : 2011-05-29
    Age : 22

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by DivineOli on 2011-06-25, 01:46

    Nesb wrote:
    DivineOli wrote:
    Nesb wrote:Fully figured this out: Rolls so far: 8-9-9-11-12-11-10-9-9-12

    Love you so much. Gonna stake 100m tomorrow and win Very Happy

    I congratulate you :3. Shoulda done it today tho. tomorrow you may have bad luck Evil or Very Mad

    Soz for double post Sad

    But I will test my luck out on tiny stakes first Smile

    awww was looking forward for the 100m bet Razz. All your big bets vid them or screen shoot!

    Nesb
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 550
    Join date : 2011-06-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Pennslyvania

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Nesb on 2011-06-25, 06:37

    DivineOli wrote:
    Nesb wrote:
    DivineOli wrote:
    Nesb wrote:Fully figured this out: Rolls so far: 8-9-9-11-12-11-10-9-9-12

    Love you so much. Gonna stake 100m tomorrow and win Very Happy

    I congratulate you :3. Shoulda done it today tho. tomorrow you may have bad luck Evil or Very Mad

    Soz for double post Sad

    But I will test my luck out on tiny stakes first Smile

    awww was looking forward for the 100m bet Razz. All your big bets vid them or screen shoot!

    Up 20m today just from doing tiny bets with this. Wanted my arcane so I did a few 8m's. Idk I sense a big bet storming up. We will see!
    avatar
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 10715
    Join date : 2011-05-26
    Age : 22
    Location : Barfville

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Sanne on 2011-06-25, 11:47

    Do a 122m vrs me

    Nesb
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 550
    Join date : 2011-06-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Pennslyvania

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Nesb on 2011-06-25, 13:31

    Sanne do a 40m?
    avatar
    DivineOli
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 542
    Join date : 2011-05-29
    Age : 22

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by DivineOli on 2011-06-26, 00:12

    Nesb wrote:Sanne do a 40m?

    I'll do a 200k with my def pure :l

    Nesb
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 550
    Join date : 2011-06-23
    Age : 21
    Location : Pennslyvania

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Nesb on 2011-06-26, 01:55

    DivineOli wrote:
    Nesb wrote:Sanne do a 40m?

    I'll do a 200k with my def pure :l

    Sure why not, I'll be on later, chilling with a friend now

    Sponsored content

    Re: How to be gay.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-06-26, 14:00