Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

I Feel Sorry For All You High Ranks Out There

Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

I Feel Sorry For All You High Ranks Out There

Post by Connor on 2013-08-24, 19:01

Cora Credits totally fucked you guys over.

Instead of making 50-100m+ an hour, you make barely 20-40m every 2 hours. & that's only if people are doing decent wagers
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Re: I Feel Sorry For All You High Ranks Out There

Post by Jon on 2013-08-24, 19:14

Our profits are more consistent. I'm making ~30m/2 hour session which is about 150m/day. I'd struggle to make that on a normal day hosting. Having said that, I no longer get the outstanding days where I make 1b in a day. I'm thankful for the consistency. It means if I come to host then I will always be making money. Previously I could host for 6 hours and make 800k. I'm not exaggerating, this happened.
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James on 2013-08-24, 19:15

Awwwww. Poor them. I'm feel so sorry for them. Rolling Eyes
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2013-08-24, 20:02

Jon wrote:Our profits are more consistent. I'm making ~30m/2 hour session which is about 150m/day. I'd struggle to make that on a normal day hosting. Having said that, I no longer get the outstanding days where I make 1b in a day. I'm thankful for the consistency. It means if I come to host then I will always be making money. Previously I could host for 6 hours and make 800k. I'm not exaggerating, this happened.
    There is literally no need for the amount of hosts we have with this credit system.
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon on 2013-08-24, 20:03

Connor wrote:
    Jon wrote:Our profits are more consistent. I'm making ~30m/2 hour session which is about 150m/day. I'd struggle to make that on a normal day hosting. Having said that, I no longer get the outstanding days where I make 1b in a day. I'm thankful for the consistency. It means if I come to host then I will always be making money. Previously I could host for 6 hours and make 800k. I'm not exaggerating, this happened.
    There is literally no need for the amount of hosts we have with this credit system.
    Hosts contribute more to the clan than just being there to host.
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2013-08-24, 20:07

Jon wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Yeah maybe the odd few that do drop parties and shit. I rarely see anyone besides cannon and Zodz doing giveaways and shit. Other than that we have like 10 hosts at a time that just idle in the irc
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny on 2013-08-24, 21:44

Connor wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Yeah maybe the odd few that do drop parties and shit. I rarely see anyone besides cannon and Zodz doing giveaways and shit. Other than that we have like 10 hosts at a time that just idle in the irc
    yeah, not really much goes on in the hosting system... people just get host.. host.. resign.. leave clan
    except for the very few that actually support the clan and actually do something helpful other than host..
    one of the main things i was concerned for Cora dyce.
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2013-08-24, 21:52

Veny wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    yeah, not really much goes on in the hosting system... people just get host.. host.. resign.. leave clan
    except for the very few that actually support the clan and actually do something helpful other than host..
    one of the main things i was concerned for Cora dyce.
    Cora Credits. Most questionable decision of Cora dyces lifetime
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew on 2013-08-24, 22:07

+1

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2013-08-24, 22:15

I don't think you (Connor) and most hosts understand the cora credits system fully. Remember back at the Old bot it was starting to become rare for gens to make even 50m a day because of all the in activeness in terms of betters, even then I remember Exidor (a Lieut or Corp at the time) made 200m in a day, would that mean that Gens became worthless because a few days lower ranks made more?

In general higher ranks do make more because they can handle the higher cashins/cashouts the other ranks can't so they get a larger percentage. Even though at times Gens make like 25m / 2 hrs and Recruits make like 18m / 2 hrs, people just look at that fact and complain. But the fact of the matter is, since they are complaining about how much people make, if we were measuring how much people make per DAY it would be 216m for recruits and 300m for a gen. If it was 7 days it would be approx 1.5b for a recruit and 2.1b for a gen.

I mean I know people don't play 24 hrs a day and sometimes the numbers vary but still, if higher ranks stay active and do the cashins/cashouts like they're supposed to, they will make atleast as much, and usually more, than lower ranks. It just depends on the amount of high bets, etc.

Also this system gives the hosts a chance to get people in here without the excuse of having to tend to a better 24/7 or do giveaways with their excess money. But that's not entertaining so of course they won't, right?

EDIT: Now recruits limits are even lower! So now you higher ranks can store even more cash in your bank. Grats..?
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Sanne on 2013-08-24, 22:31

Ahh finally i can host again after my orientation week:

2 hour log:

450k - 9m - 5.4m - 4.4m

Waste of 8 hours, glad i'm going to college at the time dicing has come to this level.

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2013-08-24, 22:33

Sanne wrote:Ahh finally i can host again after my orientation week:

2 hour log:

450k - 9m - 5.4m - 4.4m

Waste of 8 hours, glad i'm going to college at the time dicing has come to this level.
    Well you missed some good days as well, one trial got like 75m in 2 hrs, the attempt to switch to rizon took a toll on our betting activity since people couldn't cashin for a while and hosts were inactive for a short time.
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Sanne on 2013-08-24, 22:36

Cannons wrote:

2 hour log:

450k - 9m - 5.4m - 4.4m

Well you missed some good days as well, one trial got like 75m in 2 hrs, the attempt to switch to rizon took a toll on our betting activity since people couldn't cashin for a while and hosts were inactive for a short time.
    Well i used to browse 9gag/youtube while hosting, but if i do it now you miss turns.

And tbh, trials shoudn't make 75m lol, they are TRIALS. I'm happy for everyone but idc anymore lol.

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2013-08-24, 22:39

Sanne wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

2 hour log:

450k - 9m - 5.4m - 4.4m

Well i used to browse 9gag/youtube while hosting, but if i do it now you miss turns.

And tbh, trials shoudn't make 75m lol, they are TRIALS. I'm happy for everyone but idc anymore lol.
    Well if they are active as hell while other ranks are afk then what do you expect? If you do what you're supposed to do you get rewarded one way or another. Higher ranks shouldn't really hate on trials because they're trying hard to become perm and actually benefit from it imo. Besides most of the higher ranks just try stacking rares or selling the gp with the money.
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Sanne on 2013-08-24, 22:43

Cannons wrote:
    Sanne wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

2 hour log:

450k - 9m - 5.4m - 4.4m

Well if they are active as hell while other ranks are afk then what do you expect? If you do what you're supposed to do you get rewarded one way or another. Higher ranks shouldn't really hate on trials because they're trying hard to become perm and actually benefit from it imo. Besides most of the higher ranks just try stacking rares or selling the gp with the money.

if they earn 75m in 2 hour they are not active as hell
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2013-08-24, 22:45

Sanne wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Sanne wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

2 hour log:

450k - 9m - 5.4m - 4.4m

It just means they know how to idle like the rest of the hosts and manage to be able to take all their cash ins and cash outs
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Sanne on 2013-08-24, 22:46

oh you don't understand it right, i took all the cashins/cashouts i got today and i made 400k-9m-5m-4m :-]

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2013-08-24, 22:47

Sanne wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Sanne wrote:
    Cannons wrote:

2 hour log:

450k - 9m - 5.4m - 4.4m

Sorry, well the person I was referring to was Nytrisify and he was pretty active (and still is) during that time period. I really don't know why so many people complain though, you literally got about 19m in about 8 hours for typing a few words and logging in a couple times. Most members/rs players only dream about a job like that.

I guess since the limit is 25m now for trials if we get higher than a gen they'll probably say lower to 10m, then lower, etc.
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2013-08-24, 22:48

Sanne wrote:oh you don't understand it right, i took all the cashins/cashouts i got today and i made 400k-9m-5m-4m :-]
    It's all dependant on how much the total wager pool is.

It's so stupid.

Just well hosting I had at least 10 old Cora members pm me asking why we even bothered goin to credits

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2013-08-24, 22:54

Connor wrote:
    Sanne wrote:oh you don't understand it right, i took all the cashins/cashouts i got today and i made 400k-9m-5m-4m :-]

It's so stupid.

Just well hosting I had at least 10 old Cora members pm me asking why we even bothered goin to credits
    Well most likely recruits/trials would be making alot less if the other bot was back in place. Most people here are betting sub 1m atm so lower ranks are lucky to share the commission with gens.
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2013-08-24, 23:00

Cannons wrote:
    Connor wrote:

It's so stupid.

Well most likely recruits/trials would be making alot less if the other bot was back in place. Most people here are betting sub 1m  atm so lower ranks are lucky to share the commission with gens.
    Commission sharing is bullshit.

It should be back to how it used to be where you had to actually work to make money for hosting instea of idling for 8 hours in the irc
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk on 2013-08-24, 23:02

Its a system, and the details will be worked out over time. As of now, if you're on at the right times, you out-earn the hard work of those who are on at the wrong times by a ridiculous amount.
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2013-08-24, 23:03

Daft Punk wrote:Its a system, and the details will be worked out over time.  As of now, if you're on at the right times, you out-earn the hard work of those who are on at the wrong times by a ridiculous amount.
    Yeah and if you're on at the right time u have 15 other hosts idling with you

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2013-08-25, 00:12

Connor wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Connor wrote:

It's so stupid.

Well most likely recruits/trials would be making alot less if the other bot was back in place. Most people here are betting sub 1m  atm so lower ranks are lucky to share the commission with gens.

It should be back to how it used to be where you had to actually work to make money for hosting instea of idling for 8 hours in the irc
    Well I was an advocate of this but we've been outvoted.
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2013-08-25, 03:54

Cannons wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Connor wrote:

It's so stupid.

Well I was an advocate of this but we've been outvoted.
    so you were an advocate to keep the our dicing ways how it used to be and yet you're defending the credit system?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-12-12, 01:52