Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    cult? anti bullying?

    Share

    Poll

    most of the cult members have turned into dicks?

    [ 6 ]
    21% [21%] 
    [ 8 ]
    28% [28%] 
    [ 2 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 13 ]
    44% [44%] 

    Total Votes: 29

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 07:21



    What a whole lot of Bullshit. You've changed all of you. I'd say only majed and James are the same people as how i see it atm, cause they don't blindly follow without thinking of right and wrong. 

    Balls. Where are they? Half of you guys aren't involved in shit but choose to blindly join an argument to support sean. Why? Why do you want to stay in his good books so badly? Why be a hypocrite and do stuff just to Impress him and each other? Sean is my friend too, but I know when he's wrong. I'm not going to support him in everything he does just so he can like me more. If this post is going to ruin many friendships, be it so. What a shame to break friendship over petty little things. Unlike some of you, I have my own stand and I can tell sean that he is wrong. I'm not referring to the current situation going on with xine I don't know who is in the right there, but rather more general.

    You guys have no feelings whatsoever for others. Anybody that you don't like, they're marked and you flame them together as a group on the forums non stop. You act like kings around here. Yeah I admit you worked hard to obtain all this respect, but that's all gone down the drain now. 

    Nobody dares say anything. So you think you're invincible. No you're not. You're the real bullies on these forums. Are you burning as you read this? Feeling angry? Heck maybe your egos are too big to even think for a second : "hey I might be wrong"

    So how many other cora dyce members feel this way? I want to know. Or are you all just as afraid of the backlash and ruining friendships with these guys.

    I'm not at all expecting you to admit you're wrong. Who does that? "How can I be wrong". It is but human nature, that one can't accept his own downfall. 


    THIS IS MY COMPLAINT. MANY OF OUR MEMEBERS ARE BEING BULLIED BY YOU. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? ARE YOU TAKING ACTION ON YOUR FRIENDS? DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO TELL THEM THEY'RE WRONG? 

    Too long didn't read version. Half of the cult has turned into the cunt. Sean is half wrong sometimes, the others are way worse than him. They run around the forums thinking they're kings.

    So coradyce members, are brave enough to tell them they're wrong? Or will you just blindly follow to stay in their good books?

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 07:27

    Message for sean : man up and tell your kids they're wrong. Or I'll loose all my respect for you too ( if something like that even matters to you)
    avatar
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7978
    Join date : 2011-08-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Inside the eye of a blue eyed giant.

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Christina on 2013-10-26, 07:36

    Lose*

    Anyways, what did sean do to piss you off so badly? I saw maybe, two posts from him that was a bit insulting on the xine thread, but that doesn't make him an instant dick. About the other members, well um, I'm supposedly one so...derp. I think everyone on this forum needs a slice of humble pie today. Kay I'm done.


    Edit, eating my slice now, time to read the rest of the rage threads made today.

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 07:40

    Christina wrote:Lose*

    Anyways, what did sean do to piss you off so badly? I saw maybe, two posts from him that was a bit insulting on the xine thread, but that doesn't make him an instant dick. About the other members, well um, I'm supposedly one so...derp. I think everyone on this forum needs a slice of humble pie today. Kay I'm done.
    Sean himself isn't doing much, not much about him. His babies however, nuff said. He's not keeping them in check, rather encouraging them. I see you're playing it safe, you don't really want to say they're cunts. But that's okay, you wouldn't want to ruin friendships (deny this as you may sorry to say)

    I've chosen to stop being the hypocrite. Just hoping to see if there are any others who are not afraid and would agree.

    Also I said half of the members not all. I didn't include/exclude you in anything you shd judge yourself. Although I would say you have feelings and are careful over what you say unlike the others.
    avatar
    Jaycubb
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4859
    Join date : 2012-12-27
    Age : 20
    Location : Australia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Jaycubb on 2013-10-26, 07:48

    Yes ( I voted yes and I'm not afraid, I will post below who I am)
    avatar
    Miss King
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2013-10-26
    Location : Worshiping Sean.

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Miss King on 2013-10-26, 08:19

    What the fuck are you on about kid, Jesus Christ. This is a new level of stupid, even for you. How the hell did you bring Sean into this? You honestly think people are formulating their opinions in an effort to appease Sean? How fucking far did you fall when you reached for that piece of paper from the top of the cupboard?

    Maybe if you actually had some analytical skills you'd realize the people you're referring to side with sides of arguments, not people. For example, during one incident with Luke I called him a fucking moron. Then, when there was the controversy with DSB I completely stood by him. Why? Because I'm trying to make someone happy? No you dumbass, it's because I believed in the side I chose. And all of these situations that we're not involved in? Google "third party". Thus concludes "Not being a fucking moron 101" taught by Professor Mistro.

    I honestly can't even wrap my head around this shit, like most of your stuff is dumb, totally granted, but this takes the proverbial cake and piece of paper on the cupboard. News flash: Sean and I, along with other people you're crying about, disagree with each other. The difference? We back up our arguments with rational logic, and don't start crying and making polls as soon as someone says anything less than an accolade. You're taking your own stance on issues in the forums? Congratulations, that's what we've been doing for months, and apparently what caused your mangina to get in a twist. Like, seriously? A few days ago cannons and I had an argument, and guess what? I'm on his side of his current argument! Why? Not because Sean commanded me to like you apparently thought up of all by yourself, but because I agree with cannons. Wow, what a fucking concept Doodle. Like, the fact you're this upset is mind-boggling.

    Let me sum it up for ya buddy: I stand by the side of the argument I don't find fucking stupid, regardless of the members included in that side. Can you grasp that? Did you ever one stop and think, wow, maybe some people just have rational mindsets- or even if you couldn't agree, maybe people share the same views on things? Evidently not, the concept probably still escapes you.

    Congrats on reaching a new level of stupidity champ, you've earned it. The fact that you believe Sean has complete control over others thoughts pretty much affirms that.

    Also, as a bonus, read my thread I posted a while ago: http://www.coradyce.com/t29076-2000-posts-later
    avatar
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4757
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Mac and Cheese

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Tom's Slave on 2013-10-26, 09:03

    Miss King wrote:What the fuck are you on about kid, Jesus Christ. This is a new level of stupid, even for you.  How the hell did you bring Sean into this? You honestly think people are formulating their opinions in an effort to appease Sean? How fucking far did you fall when you reached for that piece of paper from the top of the cupboard?

    Maybe if you actually had some analytical skills you'd realize the people you're referring to side with sides of arguments, not people. For example, during one incident with Luke I called him a fucking moron. Then, when there was the controversy with DSB I completely stood by him. Why? Because I'm trying to make someone happy? No you dumbass, it's because I believed in the side I chose. And all of these situations that we're not involved in? Google "third party". Thus concludes  "Not being a fucking moron 101" taught by Professor Mistro.

    I honestly can't even wrap my head around this shit, like most of your stuff is dumb, totally granted, but this takes the proverbial cake and piece of paper on the cupboard. News flash: Sean and I, along with other people you're crying about, disagree with each other. The difference? We back up our arguments with rational logic, and don't start crying and making polls as soon as someone says anything less than an accolade. You're taking your own stance on issues in the forums? Congratulations, that's what we've been doing for months, and apparently what caused your mangina to get in a twist. Like, seriously? A few days ago cannons and I had an argument, and guess what? I'm on his side of his current argument! Why? Not because Sean commanded me to like you apparently thought up of all by yourself, but because I agree with cannons.  Wow, what a fucking concept Doodle. Like, the fact you're this upset is mind-boggling.

    Let me sum it up for ya buddy: I stand by the side of the argument I don't find fucking stupid, regardless of the members included in that side. Can you grasp that? Did you ever one stop and think, wow, maybe some people just have rational mindsets- or even if you couldn't agree, maybe people share the same views on things? Evidently not, the concept probably still escapes you.

    Congrats on reaching a new level of stupidity champ, you've earned it. The fact that you believe Sean has complete control over others thoughts pretty much affirms that.

    Also, as a bonus, read my thread I posted a while ago: http://www.coradyce.com/t29076-2000-posts-later
    Holy fuck. Post of 2013. And I don't know why you're bagging on Sean, Doodle, he literally did NOTHING wrong, LOL. Just because people disagree with your opinion (albeit it being incorrect) doesn't mean you have to make a butt-hurt thread about it.


    Last edited by Tom's Slave on 2013-10-26, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1287
    Join date : 2012-05-24
    Age : 23
    Location : Toronto, Ontario

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Twelve Lubes on 2013-10-26, 09:04

    Miss King wrote:What the fuck are you on about kid, Jesus Christ. This is a new level of stupid, even for you.  How the hell did you bring Sean into this? You honestly think people are formulating their opinions in an effort to appease Sean? How fucking far did you fall when you reached for that piece of paper from the top of the cupboard?

    Maybe if you actually had some analytical skills you'd realize the people you're referring to side with sides of arguments, not people. For example, during one incident with Luke I called him a fucking moron. Then, when there was the controversy with DSB I completely stood by him. Why? Because I'm trying to make someone happy? No you dumbass, it's because I believed in the side I chose. And all of these situations that we're not involved in? Google "third party". Thus concludes  "Not being a fucking moron 101" taught by Professor Mistro.

    I honestly can't even wrap my head around this shit, like most of your stuff is dumb, totally granted, but this takes the proverbial cake and piece of paper on the cupboard. News flash: Sean and I, along with other people you're crying about, disagree with each other. The difference? We back up our arguments with rational logic, and don't start crying and making polls as soon as someone says anything less than an accolade. You're taking your own stance on issues in the forums? Congratulations, that's what we've been doing for months, and apparently what caused your mangina to get in a twist. Like, seriously? A few days ago cannons and I had an argument, and guess what? I'm on his side of his current argument! Why? Not because Sean commanded me to like you apparently thought up of all by yourself, but because I agree with cannons.  Wow, what a fucking concept Doodle. Like, the fact you're this upset is mind-boggling.

    Let me sum it up for ya buddy: I stand by the side of the argument I don't find fucking stupid, regardless of the members included in that side. Can you grasp that? Did you ever one stop and think, wow, maybe some people just have rational mindsets- or even if you couldn't agree, maybe people share the same views on things? Evidently not, the concept probably still escapes you.

    Congrats on reaching a new level of stupidity champ, you've earned it. The fact that you believe Sean has complete control over others thoughts pretty much affirms that.

    Also, as a bonus, read my thread I posted a while ago: http://www.coradyce.com/t29076-2000-posts-later

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 09:04

    Miss King wrote:The difference? We back up our arguments with rational logic, and don't start crying and making polls as soon as someone says anything less than an accolade.
    Oh kind sir, thank you for that. I'm making polls too fast shit on me right?

    http://www.coradyce.com/t31853-petition-to-demod-aaron


    It also seems you're missing my whole thread? Your desperate attempt to put me down has led you to overlook the whole point of my thread. The point is not about sides in an argument. I'm speaking of how you guys have changed, form groups and pick on anybody you want together. You then post on totally irrelevant threads, of things that people have done.

    My main point is
    The Uzumaki wrote:You guys have no feelings whatsoever for others. Anybody that you don't like, they're marked and you flame them together as a group on the forums non stop. You act like kings around here. Yeah I admit you worked hard to obtain all this respect, but that's all gone down the drain now.
    This was all I had to say about arguments

    The Uzumaki wrote: I'm not referring to the current situation going on with xine I don't know who is in the right there, but rather more general.
    I'm referring to how you insult/flame anyone for barely any reasons. I could go on all day but neither one of us will be humble enough in saying we're wrong.

    It's your forum account, it's your life, sure you can do what you want. As long as you don't involve and try to put down others at every single opportunity that arises. When you guys totally change the topic of any thread on the forums with your own conversations. Then going off topic on any thread to harass a single person eg- Veny ( Veny is stupid for whatever he did but still ).

    Miss King wrote: How fucking far did you fall when you reached for that piece of paper from the top of the cupboard?

    I honestly can't even wrap my head around this shit, like most of your stuff is dumb, totally granted, but this takes the proverbial cake and piece of paper on the cupboard.
    Look at that for an example. I was giving a an example of a situation as so you would understand my point. Some people understand certain things better when put into a story and such. It seems you're not like that. You can't understand something given straightforward or in a story.

    http://www.coradyce.com/t31852-dear-xine

    Look how you totally avoided my point on that thread, and instead directed insults at me. I'm 200% sure you understood what I said. You clearly know it too that in THAT situation, flaming Xine for something she already said she is bad in is obviously stupid.

    It's all about ego, nobody can accept the fact that they're wrong, and try to change the topic instead. Why?

    I don't see many people on this forum who can be 100% open regarding their opinion without being biased. Somebody is always trying to please another. Actually, Sean might just be about the most open one. For the most part I'm not attacking sean, though mentioned I know he is wrong in certain things. AGAIN : NOT REFERRING TO THE XINE situation, we've talked other things too that you don't know of.


    You know what? I'm done. I actually promised myself a few days ago, I mentioned in a thread that I didn't want to start these kind of arguments anymore.

    Be it, the forum is yours. Do as you please. Who am I to stop you?

    Admit defeat > spend hours on arguments again as I used to back in the day vs Toaster/Bar

    Good Day to you enjoy your forum browsing and happy posting.
    avatar
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 8329
    Join date : 2011-06-08
    Age : 23
    Location : Sean's house

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Sam on 2013-10-26, 09:06

    I've always been an asshole. No change here.

    When someone does something fucking stupid as shit, I usually call them out. No one is immune... even if the godly Sean (I worship him every night before I go to bed) does something moronic, I'll give him a piece of my mind.
    avatar
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7978
    Join date : 2011-08-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Inside the eye of a blue eyed giant.

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Christina on 2013-10-26, 09:12

    The Uzumaki wrote:
    Christina wrote:Lose*

    Anyways, what did sean do to piss you off so badly? I saw maybe, two posts from him that was a bit insulting on the xine thread, but that doesn't make him an instant dick. About the other members, well um, I'm supposedly one so...derp. I think everyone on this forum needs a slice of humble pie today. Kay I'm done.
    Sean himself isn't doing much, not much about him. His babies however, nuff said. He's not keeping them in check, rather encouraging them. I see you're playing it safe, you don't really want to say they're cunts. But that's okay, you wouldn't want to ruin friendships (deny this as you may sorry to say)

    I've chosen to stop being the hypocrite. Just hoping to see if there are any others who are not afraid and would agree.

    Also I said half of the members not all. I didn't include/exclude you in anything you shd judge yourself. Although I would say you have feelings and are careful over what you say unlike the others.
    Wat.
    avatar
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4757
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Mac and Cheese

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Tom's Slave on 2013-10-26, 09:18

    I don't think this belongs in the CoraDyce forums. It belongs here: http://www.reddit.com/r/cringepics

    Look at your own poll, stupid; nobody is agreeing with you. We're not one coalition that targets people out for their stupidity - we're just a group of friends enjoying each other's company. And like Sam said above, if anything's controversial, most of us will speak our mind.

    Example: I'd like to say I'm good friends with Jon. When he fucked up the Amazon Payment for $250 and the 6b payout for DSB, I called him on his shit. I was particularly ruthless about it, and I didn't abstain from pressuring him because he was my friend. And even more importantly, we still are good friends.

    This thread is just pre-emptive of what Tom and I said to you in the previous therad. You took something so light-hearted and blew it out of proportion. We thought your analogy was funny, that was it.

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 09:24

    So now everyone is putting themselves as innocent,  and making it look like I blame sean for everything. Congratu-fucking - lations 

    I give up. No one cares to read what I actually said. You take out minor details of mine and use them against me to hide your bigger mistakes.

    Well played. Ego levels are beyond comparison. 

    I have no wish to continue this. Cult wins. Fuck doodle. Fuck freedom of speech. 

    Every word I say gets twisted, my points ignored. Am I a politician?
    avatar
    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7980
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 14
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by James on 2013-10-26, 09:25

    I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD POST OR NOT BECAUSE YOU SAID IM A GOOD BOY BUT IM GOING TO POST ANYWAY BECAUSE I'VE ALREADY STARTED AND CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO STOP TYPING.

    but, I'm sorry how you have felt. They are actually very nice people (Rand has moodswings, but he can't help that). They say, "Never keep your words in". Ok, I made that up, but there will be some quote like that. And remember, it's alll aaaa Rs dicing clan forum. -.-


    p.s YESS MAJEDDDD. WE KEPT OUT OF TROUBLE AGAIN. ily

    oh and p.s,p.s, I haven't seen any bullying Rolling Eyes But I haven't been here in a while.
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Lelz on 2013-10-26, 09:32

    James wrote:I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD POST OR NOT BECAUSE YOU SAID IM A GOOD BOY BUT IM GOING TO POST ANYWAY BECAUSE I'VE ALREADY STARTED AND CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO STOP TYPING.

    but, I'm sorry how you have felt. They are actually very nice people (Rand has moodswings, but he can't help that). They say, "Never keep your words in". Ok, I made that up, but there will be some quote like that. And remember, it's alll aaaa Rs dicing clan forum. -.-


    p.s YESS MAJEDDDD. WE KEPT OUT OF TROUBLE AGAIN. ily
    Hehe

    I know what you want to say doodle.

    Tom and allen are faggots.
    I understand that, they are faggots to people who deserve it or do something, or said something ridiculous.
    Trust me even if they are mocking you over the "shelf" thing, but when time comes and some one done wrong to you, they will fight with you and they will win it for sure.

    If you go over the people who they picked on, you will see that these people done something.
    Veny-bet sean's cash
    Account-lul lots of shit
    Moe- everyone has an annoying member
    Etc...
    avatar
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

    Posts : 6451
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 14
    Location : Majed's room in Sam's house

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Bf on 2013-10-26, 09:36

    oh my god

    what did I just read

    WHAT

    LOL

    WHAT

    LOL

    WHAT

    LOL

    Where do I even begin?

    I think Tom summed it up really well, tbh. I'm not some ruler or w/e, and I'm not gonna tell "my kids"(?????????????????????????????????) anything. The thing I respect most about da cult peeps is that they simply dgaf about what people think about them. They say their opinion, and that's that. We tend to agree most of the time because we actually have logical, rational thought processes -.- No one is trying to appease anyone, Doodle ....

    And btw, the people this thread targets are the reason Cora has any community left, lmao. Could you imagine the forums without Tom, Allen, Rand, Sam, etc.? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

    Honestly though.

    I can't even. l0l i'm done

    hhahahaha
    avatar
    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7980
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 14
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by James on 2013-10-26, 09:37

    The Magical Wizard wrote:oh my god

    what did I just read

    WHAT

    LOL

    WHAT

    LOL

    WHAT

    LOL

    Where do I even begin?

    I think Tom summed it up really well, tbh. I'm not some ruler or w/e, and I'm not gonna tell "my kids"(?????????????????????????????????) anything. The thing I respect most about da cult peeps is that they simply dgaf about what people think about them. They say their opinion, and that's that. We tend to agree most of the time because we actually have logical, rational thought processes -.- No one is trying to appease anyone, Doodle ....

    And btw, the people this thread targets are the reason Cora has any community left, lmao. Could you imagine the forums without Tom, Allen, Rand, Sam, etc.? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

    Honestly though.

    I can't even. l0l i'm done

    hhahahaha
    Wow, leave me out.

    And technically, this whole thread is wrong, cuz me, Majed and Rand created the cult. So that just leaves Rand as the evil terminator. (lol)
    avatar
    Shygodd
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 2778
    Join date : 2012-05-08
    Age : 22
    Location : UK

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Shygodd on 2013-10-26, 09:53

    wooooo go cult!
    avatar
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2013-10-26, 10:25

    i honestly dont give a damn if i get flamed by the cult, ive been flamed before, ill be flamed again. if you think you can get every person on this earth to agree with you, just rawhsnkddffsalks i cant tell you how stupid you are enough.
    you have a right to your opinion Exclamation 

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 10:46

    The Magical Wizard wrote:oh my god

    what did I just read

    WHAT

    LOL

    WHAT

    LOL

    WHAT

    LOL

    Where do I even begin?

    I think Tom summed it up really well, tbh. I'm not some ruler or w/e, and I'm not gonna tell "my kids"(?????????????????????????????????) anything. The thing I respect most about da cult peeps is that they simply dgaf about what people think about them. They say their opinion, and that's that. We tend to agree most of the time because we actually have logical, rational thought processes -.- No one is trying to appease anyone, Doodle ....

    And btw, the people this thread targets are the reason Cora has any community left, lmao. Could you imagine the forums without Tom, Allen, Rand, Sam, etc.? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

    Honestly though.

    I can't even. l0l i'm done

    hhahahaha
    Right on all counts except one

    They do give a fuck about what people think of them. If they didn't, this thread would have been nothing. You guys would have accepted what I said. Instead I'm getting these replies.

    I have always been giving my honest opinion since day 1. Always got hate in return. I never let that get to my head. You would remember the captain thread. 

    Sometimes I question what am I here? What do I have after 26 months here?

    Yeah without those people cora community would be nothing. I don't need them to drastically change into something they're not. At least don't treat the community as shit. We old members would understand, but what about new people who have only just joined? What kind of an impression does that give to them.

    I've said I have no wish to continue, but instead I keep going against my words. Can't help but to reply >.>

    I'm this way too. I can't help but say what I feel. Consider that a weakness, I can't stand to be a hypocrite. If I feel it needs to be said, I say it.

    The rest is up to you guys however you want to treat my opinion.
    avatar
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2013-10-26, 10:52

    as for the cult being like forum bullies, ehhhh they are like minded people they group up. just have fun and chillax, if they wanna flame you for it, h8rs gunna h8
    avatar
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

    Posts : 2509
    Join date : 2011-08-11
    Age : 30
    Location : Philippines

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Xine on 2013-10-26, 11:23

    I voted Yes and im not scared Very Happy

    this forum is going down so many immatures good thing to see we have some matures left.
    avatar
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2013-10-26, 12:08

    Xine wrote:I voted Yes and im not scared Very Happy

    this forum is going down so many immatures good thing to see we have some matures left.
    i think calling each other babe is like when waded says s0 cute
    avatar
    Vaqq
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1520
    Join date : 2012-07-15

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Vaqq on 2013-10-26, 12:58

    Christina wrote:Lose*

    Anyways, what did sean do to piss you off so badly? I saw maybe, two posts from him that was a bit insulting on the xine thread, but that doesn't make him an instant dick. About the other members, well um, I'm supposedly one so...derp. I think everyone on this forum needs a slice of humble pie today. Kay I'm done.


    Edit, eating my slice now, time to read the rest of the rage threads made today.
    i leik cream pie Very Happy

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 13:04

    Wow I thought drama ends after high school. 

    I was gravely wrong. 

    Fuck you doodle

    Sponsored content

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-11-19, 16:59