Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    cult? anti bullying?

    Share

    Poll

    most of the cult members have turned into dicks?

    [ 6 ]
    21% [21%] 
    [ 8 ]
    28% [28%] 
    [ 2 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 13 ]
    44% [44%] 

    Total Votes: 29
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6177
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2013-10-26, 14:49

    The cult began because Majed/Jamie thought something looked like a dildo. Just putting that out there. Razz

    James wrote:(Rand has moodswings, but he can't help that)
    -___-
    James wrote:So that just leaves Rand as the evil terminator. (lol)
    -___________________-
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Lelz on 2013-10-26, 15:33

    Rand al'Thor wrote:The cult began because Majed/Jamie thought something looked like a dildo. Just putting that out there. Razz

    James wrote:(Rand has moodswings, but he can't help that)
    -___-
    James wrote:So that just leaves Rand as the evil terminator. (lol)
    -___________________-
    it did look like a dildo.

    make a thread about it, and prove me wrong ^_^
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6177
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2013-10-26, 15:35

    Lelz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:The cult began because Majed/Jamie thought something looked like a dildo. Just putting that out there. Razz

    James wrote:(Rand has moodswings, but he can't help that)
    -___-
    James wrote:So that just leaves Rand as the evil terminator. (lol)
    -___________________-
    it did look like a dildo.

    make a thread about it, and prove me wrong ^_^
    F u. Sad

    And you make a thread about it, if you can find it What a Face
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Lelz on 2013-10-26, 15:39

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:The cult began because Majed/Jamie thought something looked like a dildo. Just putting that out there. Razz

    James wrote:(Rand has moodswings, but he can't help that)
    -___-
    James wrote:So that just leaves Rand as the evil terminator. (lol)
    -___________________-
    it did look like a dildo.

    make a thread about it, and prove me wrong ^_^
    F u. Sad

    And you make a thread about it, if you can find it What a Face
    game on.
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6177
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2013-10-26, 15:41

    Lelz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:The cult began because Majed/Jamie thought something looked like a dildo. Just putting that out there. Razz

    James wrote:(Rand has moodswings, but he can't help that)
    -___-
    James wrote:So that just leaves Rand as the evil terminator. (lol)
    -___________________-
    it did look like a dildo.

    make a thread about it, and prove me wrong ^_^
    F u. Sad

    And you make a thread about it, if you can find it What a Face
    game on.
    If you actually manage to pull this off, I will be impressed.
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Lelz on 2013-10-26, 15:48

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:The cult began because Majed/Jamie thought something looked like a dildo. Just putting that out there. Razz

    James wrote:(Rand has moodswings, but he can't help that)
    -___-
    James wrote:So that just leaves Rand as the evil terminator. (lol)
    -___________________-
    it did look like a dildo.

    make a thread about it, and prove me wrong ^_^
    F u. Sad

    And you make a thread about it, if you can find it What a Face
    game on.
    If you actually manage to pull this off, I will be impressed.
    sigh, apparently googling a "black sword that looks like a dildo" doesn't give you the type of sword you want.
    avatar
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 4529
    Join date : 2012-03-29
    Location : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB6ueuLb8Gc

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by CM on 2013-10-26, 16:13

    The Uzumaki wrote:I might not agree with what she did.

    But picking on her after she has already said her english is bad? How retarded is that? Because she's xine? I wanna see you guys do the same to z4s then will you not?? Don't discriminate and attack her for something irrelevant. You can continue in your ban disputes and such idm you can continue attacking her that's not my problem but not on something she has already said she can't do? I expected better than this.

    Tell me this, when someone is not tall Enough to reach an object let's say a piece of paper on a cupboard. They can't reach it, and a second person then comes and tells them that they can't reach it they're short. Second person proceeds to scold the first person for being short and insists on them grabbing the paper which they KNOW they other person can't reach.

    If any of you guys think as much as to have a "comeback" to this I won't even bother replying, because you already know it yourself that you're wrong and making things personal.

    Already said that argue all you want, but don't tell somebody to do something they already said they can't, what's worse flame them for it.

    What's the difference between you and them then? Who's on the "good side"?

    And it seems somebody replied to my other thread asking me "what's happening to the forums?". Take a look at yourselves. That's what's happening.

    Rant

    RandT

    Omg a pun^
    Xine speaks perfect English. I don't know what you're on about, babe.


    Ok, Uzutarded.

    Omg a pun^

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 16:17

    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:I might not agree with what she did.

    But picking on her after she has already said her english is bad? How retarded is that? Because she's xine? I wanna see you guys do the same to z4s then will you not?? Don't discriminate and attack her for something irrelevant. You can continue in your ban disputes and such idm you can continue attacking her that's not my problem but not on something she has already said she can't do? I expected better than this.

    Tell me this, when someone is not tall Enough to reach an object let's say a piece of paper on a cupboard. They can't reach it, and a second person then comes and tells them that they can't reach it they're short. Second person proceeds to scold the first person for being short and insists on them grabbing the paper which they KNOW they other person can't reach.

    If any of you guys think as much as to have a "comeback" to this I won't even bother replying, because you already know it yourself that you're wrong and making things personal.

    Already said that argue all you want, but don't tell somebody to do something they already said they can't, what's worse flame them for it.

    What's the difference between you and them then? Who's on the "good side"?

    And it seems somebody replied to my other thread asking me "what's happening to the forums?". Take a look at yourselves. That's what's happening.

    Rant

    RandT

    Omg a pun^
    Xine speaks perfect English. I don't know what you're on about, babe.


    Ok, Uzutarded.

    Omg a pun^
    omg a cunt^

    Way to revive the thread. All the heat was dying thanks to a great effort from majed and rand.


    Last edited by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 16:20; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 4529
    Join date : 2012-03-29
    Location : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB6ueuLb8Gc

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by CM on 2013-10-26, 16:20

    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:I might not agree with what she did.

    But picking on her after she has already said her english is bad? How retarded is that? Because she's xine? I wanna see you guys do the same to z4s then will you not?? Don't discriminate and attack her for something irrelevant. You can continue in your ban disputes and such idm you can continue attacking her that's not my problem but not on something she has already said she can't do? I expected better than this.

    Tell me this, when someone is not tall Enough to reach an object let's say a piece of paper on a cupboard. They can't reach it, and a second person then comes and tells them that they can't reach it they're short. Second person proceeds to scold the first person for being short and insists on them grabbing the paper which they KNOW they other person can't reach.

    If any of you guys think as much as to have a "comeback" to this I won't even bother replying, because you already know it yourself that you're wrong and making things personal.

    Already said that argue all you want, but don't tell somebody to do something they already said they can't, what's worse flame them for it.

    What's the difference between you and them then? Who's on the "good side"?

    And it seems somebody replied to my other thread asking me "what's happening to the forums?". Take a look at yourselves. That's what's happening.

    Rant

    RandT

    Omg a pun^
    Xine speaks perfect English. I don't know what you're on about, babe.


    Ok, Uzutarded.

    Omg a pun^
    omg a cunt^

    Way to revive the thread. All the heat was dying thanks to great efforts by majed and rand.
    Oh Doodle, you are a special one.

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 16:22

    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:I might not agree with what she did.

    But picking on her after she has already said her english is bad? How retarded is that? Because she's xine? I wanna see you guys do the same to z4s then will you not?? Don't discriminate and attack her for something irrelevant. You can continue in your ban disputes and such idm you can continue attacking her that's not my problem but not on something she has already said she can't do? I expected better than this.

    Tell me this, when someone is not tall Enough to reach an object let's say a piece of paper on a cupboard. They can't reach it, and a second person then comes and tells them that they can't reach it they're short. Second person proceeds to scold the first person for being short and insists on them grabbing the paper which they KNOW they other person can't reach.

    If any of you guys think as much as to have a "comeback" to this I won't even bother replying, because you already know it yourself that you're wrong and making things personal.

    Already said that argue all you want, but don't tell somebody to do something they already said they can't, what's worse flame them for it.

    What's the difference between you and them then? Who's on the "good side"?

    And it seems somebody replied to my other thread asking me "what's happening to the forums?". Take a look at yourselves. That's what's happening.

    Rant

    RandT

    Omg a pun^
    Xine speaks perfect English. I don't know what you're on about, babe.


    Ok, Uzutarded.

    Omg a pun^
    omg a cunt^

    Way to revive the thread. All the heat was dying thanks to great efforts by majed and rand.
    Oh Doodle, you are a special one.
    Didn't need you telling me that. I'll be special in my own way.
    avatar
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 4529
    Join date : 2012-03-29
    Location : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB6ueuLb8Gc

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by CM on 2013-10-26, 16:23

    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:I might not agree with what she did.

    But picking on her after she has already said her english is bad? How retarded is that? Because she's xine? I wanna see you guys do the same to z4s then will you not?? Don't discriminate and attack her for something irrelevant. You can continue in your ban disputes and such idm you can continue attacking her that's not my problem but not on something she has already said she can't do? I expected better than this.

    Tell me this, when someone is not tall Enough to reach an object let's say a piece of paper on a cupboard. They can't reach it, and a second person then comes and tells them that they can't reach it they're short. Second person proceeds to scold the first person for being short and insists on them grabbing the paper which they KNOW they other person can't reach.

    If any of you guys think as much as to have a "comeback" to this I won't even bother replying, because you already know it yourself that you're wrong and making things personal.

    Already said that argue all you want, but don't tell somebody to do something they already said they can't, what's worse flame them for it.

    What's the difference between you and them then? Who's on the "good side"?

    And it seems somebody replied to my other thread asking me "what's happening to the forums?". Take a look at yourselves. That's what's happening.

    Rant

    RandT

    Omg a pun^
    Xine speaks perfect English. I don't know what you're on about, babe.


    Ok, Uzutarded.

    Omg a pun^
    omg a cunt^

    Way to revive the thread. All the heat was dying thanks to great efforts by majed and rand.
    Oh Doodle, you are a special one.
    Didn't need you telling me that. I'll be special in my own way.
    I had to tell you to boost your ego a bit.

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 16:32

    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:I might not agree with what she did.

    But picking on her after she has already said her english is bad? How retarded is that? Because she's xine? I wanna see you guys do the same to z4s then will you not?? Don't discriminate and attack her for something irrelevant. You can continue in your ban disputes and such idm you can continue attacking her that's not my problem but not on something she has already said she can't do? I expected better than this.

    Tell me this, when someone is not tall Enough to reach an object let's say a piece of paper on a cupboard. They can't reach it, and a second person then comes and tells them that they can't reach it they're short. Second person proceeds to scold the first person for being short and insists on them grabbing the paper which they KNOW they other person can't reach.

    If any of you guys think as much as to have a "comeback" to this I won't even bother replying, because you already know it yourself that you're wrong and making things personal.

    Already said that argue all you want, but don't tell somebody to do something they already said they can't, what's worse flame them for it.

    What's the difference between you and them then? Who's on the "good side"?

    And it seems somebody replied to my other thread asking me "what's happening to the forums?". Take a look at yourselves. That's what's happening.

    Rant

    RandT

    Omg a pun^
    Xine speaks perfect English. I don't know what you're on about, babe.


    Ok, Uzutarded.

    Omg a pun^
    omg a cunt^

    Way to revive the thread. All the heat was dying thanks to great efforts by majed and rand.
    Oh Doodle, you are a special one.
    Didn't need you telling me that. I'll be special in my own way.
    I had to tell you to boost your ego a bit.
    You failed. Just like every other of you attempts in provoking me further.



    Cause you seem to be trying too hard
    avatar
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 4529
    Join date : 2012-03-29
    Location : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB6ueuLb8Gc

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by CM on 2013-10-26, 16:37

    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:I might not agree with what she did.

    But picking on her after she has already said her english is bad? How retarded is that? Because she's xine? I wanna see you guys do the same to z4s then will you not?? Don't discriminate and attack her for something irrelevant. You can continue in your ban disputes and such idm you can continue attacking her that's not my problem but not on something she has already said she can't do? I expected better than this.

    Tell me this, when someone is not tall Enough to reach an object let's say a piece of paper on a cupboard. They can't reach it, and a second person then comes and tells them that they can't reach it they're short. Second person proceeds to scold the first person for being short and insists on them grabbing the paper which they KNOW they other person can't reach.

    If any of you guys think as much as to have a "comeback" to this I won't even bother replying, because you already know it yourself that you're wrong and making things personal.

    Already said that argue all you want, but don't tell somebody to do something they already said they can't, what's worse flame them for it.

    What's the difference between you and them then? Who's on the "good side"?

    And it seems somebody replied to my other thread asking me "what's happening to the forums?". Take a look at yourselves. That's what's happening.

    Rant

    RandT

    Omg a pun^
    Xine speaks perfect English. I don't know what you're on about, babe.


    Ok, Uzutarded.

    Omg a pun^
    omg a cunt^

    Way to revive the thread. All the heat was dying thanks to great efforts by majed and rand.
    Oh Doodle, you are a special one.
    Didn't need you telling me that. I'll be special in my own way.
    I had to tell you to boost your ego a bit.
    You failed. Just like every other of you attempts in provoking me further.



    Cause you seem to be trying too hard
    Lol.
    avatar
    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7980
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 14
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by James on 2013-10-26, 16:41

    Lelz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:The cult began because Majed/Jamie thought something looked like a dildo. Just putting that out there. Razz

    James wrote:(Rand has moodswings, but he can't help that)
    -___-
    James wrote:So that just leaves Rand as the evil terminator. (lol)
    -___________________-
    it did look like a dildo.

    make a thread about it, and prove me wrong ^_^
    F u. Sad

    And you make a thread about it, if you can find it What a Face
    game on.
    If you actually manage to pull this off, I will be impressed.
    sigh, apparently googling a "black sword that looks like a dildo" doesn't give you the type of sword you want.
    RAND TAUGHT ME HIS THREAD FINDING TRICK BUT I FORGOT IT. TEACH ME AGAIN RAND. p.s ily. all.
    avatar
    Miss King
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2013-10-26
    Location : Worshiping Sean.

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Miss King on 2013-10-26, 16:48

    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:I might not agree with what she did.

    But picking on her after she has already said her english is bad? How retarded is that? Because she's xine? I wanna see you guys do the same to z4s then will you not?? Don't discriminate and attack her for something irrelevant. You can continue in your ban disputes and such idm you can continue attacking her that's not my problem but not on something she has already said she can't do? I expected better than this.

    Tell me this, when someone is not tall Enough to reach an object let's say a piece of paper on a cupboard. They can't reach it, and a second person then comes and tells them that they can't reach it they're short. Second person proceeds to scold the first person for being short and insists on them grabbing the paper which they KNOW they other person can't reach.

    If any of you guys think as much as to have a "comeback" to this I won't even bother replying, because you already know it yourself that you're wrong and making things personal.

    Already said that argue all you want, but don't tell somebody to do something they already said they can't, what's worse flame them for it.

    What's the difference between you and them then? Who's on the "good side"?

    And it seems somebody replied to my other thread asking me "what's happening to the forums?". Take a look at yourselves. That's what's happening.

    Rant

    RandT

    Omg a pun^
    Xine speaks perfect English. I don't know what you're on about, babe.


    Ok, Uzutarded.

    Omg a pun^
    omg a cunt^

    Way to revive the thread. All the heat was dying thanks to great efforts by majed and rand.
    Oh Doodle, you are a special one.
    Didn't need you telling me that. I'll be special in my own way.
    I had to tell you to boost your ego a bit.
    You failed. Just like every other of you attempts in provoking me further.



    Cause you seem to be trying too hard
    HAHAHAHAHAHA Zem ily<3

    And yeah Doodle, your poll is pretty awesome. 6-12 in favor of the people who will follow Sean to the ends of the world. Congrats. If you needed emperical evidence on your stupidity, it has been successfully provided.

    Also, as to why we're replying to this thread- have you not read our replies? We criticize things that are fucking stupid. This thread / poll / abomination to humanity is the definition of stupid. Thus, we're gonna criticize it. Simple as that.


    Last edited by Miss King on 2013-10-26, 16:53; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 3 + 3 = 6)
    avatar
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 14

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Paul on 2013-10-26, 16:57

    I don't give a shit about being flamed. Smile
    But I have changed. I've noticed some people (including myself) let their judgement cloud their decisions or opinions and do things just to support their friends and not listening about what happened.

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 17:06

    Huh tom read again.

    I posted that picture not zem.

    Are you still laughing now?
    avatar
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 4529
    Join date : 2012-03-29
    Location : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB6ueuLb8Gc

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by CM on 2013-10-26, 17:14

    The Uzumaki wrote:Huh tom read again.

    I posted that picture not zem.

    Are you still laughing now?

    avatar
    Miss King
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2013-10-26
    Location : Worshiping Sean.

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Miss King on 2013-10-26, 17:26

    The Uzumaki wrote:Huh tom read again.

    I posted that picture not zem.

    Are you still laughing now?
    I replying to the conversation... As a whole... Not your one specific post... Doodle you are not doing yourself any favors in attempting to not look like a moron l0l

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 17:39

    You guys are the only morons here who chose to reignite this thread. Don't you have enough drama in your lives? Still looking for more attention? 

    I've let go of this thread. Seems like you can't.

    What will you get from all these insults? If it makes you feel any better about yourself, then go ahead. Throw all you've got at me.
    avatar
    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1446
    Join date : 2013-02-28
    Age : 20
    Location : Malaysia

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Lord Abigor on 2013-10-26, 17:41

    Yes ( I voted yes and I'm not afraid, I will post below who I am)
    avatar
    Jaycubb
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4859
    Join date : 2012-12-27
    Age : 20
    Location : Australia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Jaycubb on 2013-10-26, 17:43

    Rand is a bully.
    avatar
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 4529
    Join date : 2012-03-29
    Location : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB6ueuLb8Gc

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by CM on 2013-10-26, 17:43

    Miss King wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:Huh tom read again.

    I posted that picture not zem.

    Are you still laughing now?
    I replying to the conversation... As a whole... Not your one specific post... Doodle you are not doing yourself any favors in attempting to not look like a moron l0l
    He reminds me of Rob Crawl when he made butt hurt threads. http://www.coradyce.com/t27899-theres-a-new-coder-in-town

    The Uzumaki wrote:You guys are the only morons here who chose to reignite this thread. Don't you have enough drama in your lives? Still looking for more attention? 

    I've let go of this thread. Seems like you can't.

    What will you get from all these insults? If it makes you feel any better about yourself, then go ahead. Throw all you've got at me.
    It hurts when you're campaign fails horribly and you can't hide it when you desperately need to. :/


    Last edited by CM on 2013-10-26, 17:45; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Miss King
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2013-10-26
    Location : Worshiping Sean.

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Miss King on 2013-10-26, 17:43

    Jaycubb wrote:Rand is a bully.
    +1

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 17:52

    CM wrote:
    Miss King wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:Huh tom read again.

    I posted that picture not zem.

    Are you still laughing now?
    I replying to the conversation... As a whole... Not your one specific post... Doodle you are not doing yourself any favors in attempting to not look like a moron l0l
    He reminds me of Rob Crawl when he made butt hurt threads. http://www.coradyce.com/t27899-theres-a-new-coder-in-town

    The Uzumaki wrote:You guys are the only morons here who chose to reignite this thread. Don't you have enough drama in your lives? Still looking for more attention? 

    I've let go of this thread. Seems like you can't.

    What will you get from all these insults? If it makes you feel any better about yourself, then go ahead. Throw all you've got at me.
    It hurts when you're campaign fails horribly and you can't hide it when you desperately need to. :/
    It hurts that you still can't differentiate between your and you're. 

    All humans have this thing, not sure about you but we have this thing called a brain. Maybe next time you will consider using it before thinking of flaming xine for her english. 

    Normally I wouldn't criticise typos, but might as well seeing how low you have already stooped.


    Last edited by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 17:59; edited 1 time in total

    Sponsored content

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-09-24, 03:23