Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    cult? anti bullying?

    Share

    Poll

    most of the cult members have turned into dicks?

    [ 6 ]
    21% [21%] 
    [ 8 ]
    28% [28%] 
    [ 2 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 13 ]
    44% [44%] 

    Total Votes: 29
    avatar
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 4529
    Join date : 2012-03-29
    Location : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB6ueuLb8Gc

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by CM on 2013-10-26, 17:56

    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    Miss King wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:Huh tom read again.

    I posted that picture not zem.

    Are you still laughing now?
    I replying to the conversation... As a whole... Not your one specific post... Doodle you are not doing yourself any favors in attempting to not look like a moron l0l
    He reminds me of Rob Crawl when he made butt hurt threads. http://www.coradyce.com/t27899-theres-a-new-coder-in-town

    The Uzumaki wrote:You guys are the only morons here who chose to reignite this thread. Don't you have enough drama in your lives? Still looking for more attention? 

    I've let go of this thread. Seems like you can't.

    What will you get from all these insults? If it makes you feel any better about yourself, then go ahead. Throw all you've got at me.
    It hurts when you're campaign fails horribly and you can't hide it when you desperately need to. :/
    It hurts that you still can't differentiate between your and you're. 

    All humans have this thing, not sure about you but we havd this thing called a brain. Maybe next time you will consider using it before thinking of flaming xine for her english. 

    Normally I wouldn't criticise typos, but might as well seeing how low you have already stooped.
    Oh no, one typo I've made and Doodle has to write 2 paragraphs on it. Tell me more please.

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 18:03

    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    Miss King wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:Huh tom read again.

    I posted that picture not zem.

    Are you still laughing now?
    I replying to the conversation... As a whole... Not your one specific post... Doodle you are not doing yourself any favors in attempting to not look like a moron l0l
    He reminds me of Rob Crawl when he made butt hurt threads. http://www.coradyce.com/t27899-theres-a-new-coder-in-town

    The Uzumaki wrote:You guys are the only morons here who chose to reignite this thread. Don't you have enough drama in your lives? Still looking for more attention? 

    I've let go of this thread. Seems like you can't.

    What will you get from all these insults? If it makes you feel any better about yourself, then go ahead. Throw all you've got at me.
    It hurts when you're campaign fails horribly and you can't hide it when you desperately need to. :/
    It hurts that you still can't differentiate between your and you're. 

    All humans have this thing, not sure about you but we havd this thing called a brain. Maybe next time you will consider using it before thinking of flaming xine for her english. 

    Normally I wouldn't criticise typos, but might as well seeing how low you have already stooped.
    Oh no, one typo I've made and Doodle has to write 2 paragraphs on it. Tell me more please.
    One thread hoping for some self improvement but instead zem gets his head stuck so far up his ass.

    No you're already telling me more I need say nothing Smile
    avatar
    Miss King
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2013-10-26
    Location : Worshiping Sean.

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Miss King on 2013-10-26, 18:04

    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    Miss King wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:Huh tom read again.

    I posted that picture not zem.

    Are you still laughing now?
    I replying to the conversation... As a whole... Not your one specific post... Doodle you are not doing yourself any favors in attempting to not look like a moron l0l
    He reminds me of Rob Crawl when he made butt hurt threads. http://www.coradyce.com/t27899-theres-a-new-coder-in-town

    The Uzumaki wrote:You guys are the only morons here who chose to reignite this thread. Don't you have enough drama in your lives? Still looking for more attention? 

    I've let go of this thread. Seems like you can't.

    What will you get from all these insults? If it makes you feel any better about yourself, then go ahead. Throw all you've got at me.
    It hurts when you're campaign fails horribly and you can't hide it when you desperately need to. :/
    It hurts that you still can't differentiate between your and you're. 

    All humans have this thing, not sure about you but we havd this thing called a brain. Maybe next time you will consider using it before thinking of flaming xine for her english. 

    Normally I wouldn't criticise typos, but might as well seeing how low you have already stooped.
    Oh no, one typo I've made and Doodle has to write 2 paragraphs on it. Tell me more please.
    Resorting to typographical errors as a basis for an argument is pretty much all he has left lol.

    c:

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 18:08

    Miss King wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    Miss King wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:Huh tom read again.

    I posted that picture not zem.

    Are you still laughing now?
    I replying to the conversation... As a whole... Not your one specific post... Doodle you are not doing yourself any favors in attempting to not look like a moron l0l
    He reminds me of Rob Crawl when he made butt hurt threads. http://www.coradyce.com/t27899-theres-a-new-coder-in-town

    The Uzumaki wrote:You guys are the only morons here who chose to reignite this thread. Don't you have enough drama in your lives? Still looking for more attention? 

    I've let go of this thread. Seems like you can't.

    What will you get from all these insults? If it makes you feel any better about yourself, then go ahead. Throw all you've got at me.
    It hurts when you're campaign fails horribly and you can't hide it when you desperately need to. :/
    It hurts that you still can't differentiate between your and you're. 

    All humans have this thing, not sure about you but we havd this thing called a brain. Maybe next time you will consider using it before thinking of flaming xine for her english. 

    Normally I wouldn't criticise typos, but might as well seeing how low you have already stooped.
    Oh no, one typo I've made and Doodle has to write 2 paragraphs on it. Tell me more please.
    Resorting to typographical errors as a basis for an argument is pretty much all he has left lol.

    c:
    3rd time blind in a day. Congratulations that's a new high even for the likes of yourself who jump into quick replies.

    "Normally I wouldn't criticise typos, but might as well seeing how low you have already stooped."
    avatar
    Miss King
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2013-10-26
    Location : Worshiping Sean.

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Miss King on 2013-10-26, 18:22

    The Uzumaki wrote:
    Miss King wrote:
    CM wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:
    CM wrote:
    Miss King wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:Huh tom read again.

    I posted that picture not zem.

    Are you still laughing now?
    I replying to the conversation... As a whole... Not your one specific post... Doodle you are not doing yourself any favors in attempting to not look like a moron l0l
    He reminds me of Rob Crawl when he made butt hurt threads. http://www.coradyce.com/t27899-theres-a-new-coder-in-town

    The Uzumaki wrote:You guys are the only morons here who chose to reignite this thread. Don't you have enough drama in your lives? Still looking for more attention? 

    I've let go of this thread. Seems like you can't.

    What will you get from all these insults? If it makes you feel any better about yourself, then go ahead. Throw all you've got at me.
    It hurts when you're campaign fails horribly and you can't hide it when you desperately need to. :/
    It hurts that you still can't differentiate between your and you're. 

    All humans have this thing, not sure about you but we havd this thing called a brain. Maybe next time you will consider using it before thinking of flaming xine for her english. 

    Normally I wouldn't criticise typos, but might as well seeing how low you have already stooped.
    Oh no, one typo I've made and Doodle has to write 2 paragraphs on it. Tell me more please.
    Resorting to typographical errors as a basis for an argument is pretty much all he has left lol.

    c:
    3rd time blind in a day. Congratulations that's a new high even for the likes of yourself who jump into quick replies.

    "Normally I wouldn't criticise typos, but might as well seeing how low you have already stooped."
    So your justification for using that as an argument is because you said you were going to use it.

    LOL

    Also it's criticize. While you're on Google, look up irony.

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 18:31

    Thank you. At least I've finally learnt something after all these dumb posts unlike you, who just seem to be getting more and more frustrated with each reply.
    avatar
    struggler0
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 924
    Join date : 2011-08-30

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by struggler0 on 2013-10-26, 18:34

    Guys tell me when I can pick you up from kindergarten....
    avatar
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1287
    Join date : 2012-05-24
    Age : 22
    Location : Toronto, Ontario

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Twelve Lubes on 2013-10-26, 18:36

    Doodle, you can't drop a bomb like this an not expect fallout. It's like telling your Gr.12 English class that they are all illiterate and that they should go back to Gr.9, and then just walk out of the class for the day after making that comment, and not expecting anyone to have a reply to your comment the next day at class.

    You ignited the drama between yourself and the cult by making this thread, and now you're just backing away from it after you dropped a bomb of insults and stating your opinion on them. If you didn't want this to happen, you should of just kept PM'd the cult members and tell them what you think. You are looking like the drama queen at the moment.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Joe on 2013-10-26, 18:37

    struggler0 wrote:Guys tell me when I can pick you up from kindergarten....
    lmao
    avatar
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

    Posts : 10394
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Age : 17
    Location : DM

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by G on 2013-10-26, 18:44

    Legend Joe4 wrote:
    struggler0 wrote:Guys tell me when I can pick you up from kindergarten....
    lmao
    Gg, Struggler wins.

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 18:48

    Twelve Lubes wrote:Doodle, you can't drop a bomb like this an not expect fallout. It's like telling your Gr.12 English class that they are all illiterate and that they should go back to Gr.9, and then just walk out of the class for the day after making that comment, and not expecting anyone to have a reply to your comment the next day at class.

    You ignited the drama between yourself and the cult by making this thread, and now you're just backing away from it after you dropped a bomb of insults and stating your opinion on them. If you didn't want this to happen, you should of just kept PM'd the cult members and tell them what you think. You are looking like the drama queen at the moment.
    K here we go

    I will now be the better man and apologise to every single one of you who I have mentioned, and may have hurt in any way. I'm sorry for making this so public. 

    I have no regrets on anything that I've said. But maybe instead of spending time and effort on this thread we could do something else.

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-10-26, 18:51

    struggler0 wrote:Guys tell me when I can pick you up from kindergarten....
    Dad I'm ready lets go
    avatar
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10742
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 21
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Slash on 2013-10-26, 19:07

    In a way I agree with doodle, I only read the topic and half the posts, then got bored. But the cults posts are kind of funny. And sean is like a god now.
    As for the mean comments, If it's truly offending people, i'm sure it's not that hard to PM them and ask them to stop. The sensible cult will probably understand Wink

    As for sides. #teamwisely 4eva o.o not even related slash...:s


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:









    avatar
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

    Posts : 6451
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 14
    Location : Majed's room in Sam's house

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Bf on 2013-10-26, 20:12

    You guys are just idiots. Honestly, I'm done with you dumbasses, l0l
    avatar
    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7980
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 14
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by James on 2013-10-26, 20:14

    I think I should conclude this thread.

    - James and Majed are innocent.
    - It's all Rand's fault.
    - Sean is powerful. (which is why he's my wife).
    - Everyone wants to kill each other.
    avatar
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

    Posts : 6451
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 14
    Location : Majed's room in Sam's house

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Bf on 2013-10-26, 20:27

    None of you dumbass supporters of this thread have explained to me how I'm the father of 10+ people LOL
    #waiting
    avatar
    Miss King
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 67
    Join date : 2013-10-26
    Location : Worshiping Sean.

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Miss King on 2013-10-26, 20:29

    The Magical Wizard wrote:None of you dumbass supporters of this thread have explained to me how I'm the father of 10+ people LOL
    #waiting
    Plz tel me wut 2 post o grate 1
    avatar
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 4529
    Join date : 2012-03-29
    Location : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB6ueuLb8Gc

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by CM on 2013-10-26, 20:31

    The Magical Wizard wrote:None of you dumbass supporters of this thread have explained to me how I'm the father of 10+ people LOL
    #waiting
    LOL I agree wit u bcuz ur Sean
    avatar
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4757
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Mac and Cheese

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Tom's Slave on 2013-10-26, 20:53

    CM wrote:
    The Magical Wizard wrote:None of you dumbass supporters of this thread have explained to me how I'm the father of 10+ people LOL
    #waiting
    LOL I agree wit u bcuz ur Sean
    Sean, I've already got you booked on the Maury Show lmao.



    TAKE RESPONSIBLIITEE FOR UR YUNG CHILREN SHAWN U IDOT
    avatar
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

    Posts : 6451
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 14
    Location : Majed's room in Sam's house

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Bf on 2013-10-26, 21:25

    CHILDREN

    I ORDER U TO BE YES MEN
    avatar
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7978
    Join date : 2011-08-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Inside the eye of a blue eyed giant.

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Christina on 2013-10-26, 22:03

    The Uzumaki wrote:You guys are the only morons here who chose to reignite this thread. Don't you have enough drama in your lives? Still looking for more attention? 

    I've let go of this thread. Seems like you can't.

    What will you get from all these insults? If it makes you feel any better about yourself, then go ahead. Throw all you've got at me.
    That's kinda funny, since you're the one doing 95% of the insulting.


    Yashar, hope for the planet has been restored because of your post.
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Allen1 on 2014-10-08, 06:51

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    avatar
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 14

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Paul on 2014-10-08, 08:29

    Allen1 wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Good times.

    l0l

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2014-10-08, 09:40

    Allen1 wrote:LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    Razz
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Joe on 2014-10-08, 14:39

    I enjoyed this thread.

    Sponsored content

    Re: cult? anti bullying?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-09-24, 03:20