Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    My Trans-United States Road Trip.

    Share
    avatar
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

    Posts : 6451
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 14
    Location : Majed's room in Sam's house

    Re: My Trans-United States Road Trip.

    Post by Bf on 2014-07-06, 20:23

    l0l dj
    avatar
    Andy
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 3923
    Join date : 2011-05-23
    Location : Germany

    Re: My Trans-United States Road Trip.

    Post by Andy on 2014-07-07, 00:54

    Gain some muscles, learn martial art and visit scammers that live in the us for me. Will pay you 5m for each visit.

    Okay. 6m.


    _________________
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: My Trans-United States Road Trip.

    Post by Connor on 2014-07-07, 01:40

    Andy wrote:Gain some muscles, learn martial art and visit scammers that live in the us for me. Will pay you 5m for each visit.

    Okay. 6m.

    i know a bit of boxing.

    It'll cost you 6.2m per person.
    avatar
    Andy
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 3923
    Join date : 2011-05-23
    Location : Germany

    Re: My Trans-United States Road Trip.

    Post by Andy on 2014-07-07, 01:52

    Connor wrote:
    Andy wrote:Gain some muscles, learn martial art and visit scammers that live in the us for me. Will pay you 5m for each visit.

    Okay. 6m.

    i know a bit of boxing.

    It'll cost you 6.2m per person.
    nah


    _________________
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: My Trans-United States Road Trip.

    Post by Connor on 2014-07-07, 02:06

    Andy wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Andy wrote:Gain some muscles, learn martial art and visit scammers that live in the us for me. Will pay you 5m for each visit.

    Okay. 6m.

    i know a bit of boxing.

    It'll cost you 6.2m per person.
    nah

    1m.

    Sponsored content

    Re: My Trans-United States Road Trip.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-11-24, 08:30