Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

50 Years Since the JFK Assassination. What Do You Believe Really Happened?

Poll

What Do You Believe Happened?

[ 2 ]
    14% [14%] 
    [ 2 ]
    14% [14%] 
    [ 1 ]
    7% [7%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 6 ]
    43% [43%] 
    [ 3 ]
    21% [21%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

50 Years Since the JFK Assassination. What Do You Believe Really Happened?

Post by Connor on 2013-11-24, 01:52

Let me know what you think really happened with the JFK assassination! Do you believe it was an inside job? As I am very interested in the topic of various conspiracies (area 51, The Bible, assassination, etc) I have done my fair bit of research and watched a few documentaries on the topic. Some of those videos are quite interesting Razz

My final conclusion? I believe that L.H. Oswald was not the only man involved in the assassination of president John F. Kennedy. I have personally not been able to come to a final decision as to whom he may have been with, and there is no exact evidence to show whom he may have been associated with in the first place. The things I have been able to gather from what I have watched in read are that the actual assassination don't seem to add up. A little background on Lee Oswald for you guys out there. He spent a few years in Russia, in which he had defected to, from the United States. He returned a few years later, with his Russian wife. He visited the Soviet embassy in Mexico City in which he spoke the KGB operatives, which have made some believe that he had been trained/hired by the Communists. He also was supportive of Fidel Castro and tried to infiltrate an organization that was against Castro and the Cuban Missile Crisis. There was also the man who had shot Oswald and killed him after he was leaving the police station. This man was Jack Ruby. He owned a strip club which was owned by the Mob. The reason it is believed that the Mob was behind it is because the Mob had apparently helped the president win the election. The Kennedy brothers, after the election, then began cracking down and arresting/prosecuting many mob members, and this could have angered the mob. Jack Ruby was never apparently part of the mob but sure acted like a wannabe. The way he dressed and acted suggested that he had perhaps been hired by the mob, to kill Oswald so that Oswald wouldn't confess as to who was actually behind the assassination.

Now onto the actual assassination. 3 shots were fired in a time frame of about 5.6 seconds. It is said that with the type of rifle that Oswald used, he would have been unable to complete all 3 shots in that time frame, as well as even make the shots. But what many don't know is that Oswald was a sharpshooter for the marines. In easier terms, he was basically able to hit a 10 inch target from 200 yards away (two football fields) and hit that target 8/10 times. So he was definitely capable of making the shots. The rifle he was using was a bolt-action rifle and after modern day testing, it was proven that an experienced marksman would have been able to make the shots in the approximate time frame of 5.6 seconds. What doesn't add up though is that one of the bullets appears to enter from the front of JFK, from an area described as the "grassy knoll". This is led many theorists to believe that Oswald definitely didn't work alone because the critical shot, the one that hit president Kennedy in the head, had come from the front instead of the back.

In the above video is the assassination attempt. At around 25-30 seconds, you see the final bullet as it appears to enter through the front of JFK's head, and exit through the back. This further provides evidence that the 3rd shot had come from the "grassy knoll" spot.

When the presidents body was taken to the Dallas hospital, 82 personnel at the hospital had reported that the presidents head wound appeared to have come from the front, and exited through the back. They were however unable to perform an autopsy, because the body of the president was "forcefully" taken from them and flown back to Washington, where the autopsy would take place. The autopsy was performed by 2 doctor's whom had never performed a gunshot wound autopsy before and it was performed under the supervision of high-ranking government officials, as well as "4 star" generals in the military. The final conclusion from the autopsy? All gunshot wounds had entered from the back. Now that doesn't add up considering the video seems to show the headshot enter from the front (you can see the president's head snap back instead of forwards), as well there were the 82 personnel at the Dallas hospital who had also said the wound entered from the front. This has also lead many to the belief that the government was behind the assassination because they were clearly trying to cover something up.

Anyways, let me know what your final decision is! If you have anything to add, feel free to post!
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Re: 50 Years Since the JFK Assassination. What Do You Believe Really Happened?

Post by Joe on 2013-11-24, 01:56

Who actually read all of that?
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew on 2013-11-24, 02:10

Jesus

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2013-11-24, 02:12

Only shady thing I'm not sure about is why his head snapped backwards instead of forward the moment the bullet hit him, that would suggest the bullet came from the front.
    DuhYerrowAzn
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by DuhYerrowAzn on 2013-11-24, 02:13

Legend Joe4 wrote:Who actually read all of that?
    i did
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2013-11-24, 02:18

Cannons wrote:Only shady thing I'm not sure about is why his head snapped backwards instead of forward the moment the bullet hit him, that would suggest the bullet came from the front.
    Ikr? Pretty fishy
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G on 2013-11-24, 02:18

There should have been secret service agents on the back steps of the car.
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2013-11-24, 04:49

Over Living wrote:There should have been secret service agents on the back steps of the car.
    I don't think that would have helped if the sniper is hundreds of feat away
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 on 2013-11-24, 04:52

I think chocolate chip cookies are the best.
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf on 2013-11-24, 05:01

What's JFK?
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz on 2013-11-24, 05:19

The Magical Wizard wrote:What's JFK?
    just fucking kidding <---

or John Fitzgerald Kennedy
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz on 2013-11-24, 05:32

Connor wrote:
    Over Living wrote:There should have been secret service agents on the back steps of the car.
    No, actually it would have. The 1st bullet didn't kill JFK. There was a story about it in Australia ~2 months back. The agent you see jumping onto the back on the car after JFK gets shot, he said - "I would have jumped in front of him to protect him". But, JFK didn't want him on the back of the car, because he didn't want to public to think they had this barrier between them.

Post by Guest on 2013-11-24, 05:45

Black Ops kind of shows "some" veridic facts about it.
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes on 2013-11-24, 06:40

It was Alex Mason.
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str on 2013-11-24, 07:01

I blame obama.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Sam on 2013-11-24, 07:45

When his wife was leaning over the back of the car, she was picking up pieces of his brain to put him back together.

He also was shot once in the chest and that's why he (and his wife) bends over right before being shot in the face.
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2013-11-24, 08:02

1B-oofz wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    No, actually it would have. The 1st bullet didn't kill JFK. There was a story about it in Australia ~2 months back. The agent you see jumping onto the back on the car after JFK gets shot, he said - "I would have jumped in front of him to protect him". But, JFK didn't want him on the back of the car, because he didn't want to public to think they had this barrier between them.
    He would've needed one in the front considering he was shot in the head from the front. & yes I know that the first bullet didn't kill him
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz on 2013-11-24, 08:46

I believe time travel was involved. that man was too smart

my science teacher in elementary school graduated from that university and was on the grass field throwing frisbee with her mates when he was shot.
    Shygodd
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Shygodd on 2013-11-24, 09:08

illuminazi
    Vaqq

Post by Vaqq on 2013-11-24, 09:24

Damn mafia

The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki on 2013-11-24, 09:34

I guess you can say.... *puts on sunglasses*

JFK got mind-blownned
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz on 2013-11-24, 09:41

Connor wrote:
    1B-oofz wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    He would've needed one in the front considering he was shot in the head from the front. & yes I know that the first bullet didn't kill him
    Sorry, didn't realise the first bullet was in the chest. :c

The agent said something along the lines up of, "he would have covered JFK up, so that he didn't die." I can't recall 100%, but I can link you to it if you want to see it.
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba on 2013-11-24, 10:58

i read somewhere that it was actually the DRIVER who shot JFK,and he was part of the illuminati.
    fort skylark

Post by fort skylark on 2013-11-24, 12:05

I saw on TV once that the gun Oswald used was actually a very clumsy gun to use ( for an assassination like that) and that to hit Kennedy 3 times out of 3 was very unlikely considering the pressure and adrenaline he was feeling at the time. So i don't think he worked alone but that the same time i really can't think of any other possibilities :/
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb on 2013-11-24, 12:58

Whos JFK?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-12-14, 07:00