Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Share
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6182
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 21
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2014-02-11, 02:27

    Jaycubb wrote:
    Allen's Slave wrote:
    Boofz wrote:The fact you spell 'Australia' wrong in your location, makes me feel sad to be an Aussie.

    LOOOOL

    He didn't spell it wrong..
    avatar
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4757
    Join date : 2012-05-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Mac and Cheese

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by Tom's Slave on 2014-02-11, 02:30

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Jaycubb wrote:
    Allen's Slave wrote:
    Boofz wrote:The fact you spell 'Australia' wrong in your location, makes me feel sad to be an Aussie.

    LOOOOL

    He didn't spell it wrong..
    Jaycubb's a bit slow.
    avatar
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3818
    Join date : 2012-04-05
    Age : 25
    Location : California, USA

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by Daft Punk on 2014-02-11, 02:44

    LOL rand...
    avatar
    Allen's Slave
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4445
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 23
    Location : A$AP

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by Allen's Slave on 2014-02-11, 03:07

    Tom's Slave wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Jaycubb wrote:
    Allen's Slave wrote:
    Boofz wrote:The fact you spell 'Australia' wrong in your location, makes me feel sad to be an Aussie.

    LOOOOL

    He didn't spell it wrong..
    Jaycubb's a bit slow.

    I knew Jaycubb was slow, but not being able to spell his own country slow? Wow.
    avatar
    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by Zodz on 2014-02-11, 03:30

    Allen's Slave wrote:You survey includes .428% of the countries in the world. (I'll use your statistic for countries because it makes you look worse)

    Additionally, a stunning 0.0000394% of the world population was surveyed.

    That is what you are basing your argument on.

    it depends on the sample size. if it's 28,000 out of a random 28,000 the data would be ok. but then again it's not even sourced so what am i saying


    I could disprove him thinking Australia is the greatest by hypothesizing that when humans have access to informational data easier and faster, it makes them smarter. However, Australia has had terrible internet and decreased access to informational data. Long story short, Australia could be considered dumber because of how handicapped their internet has been for many years.


    Last edited by Zodz on 2014-02-11, 03:36; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 14

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by Paul on 2014-02-11, 03:35

    Or maybe you're all slow and Jaycubb was just joking?

    This place needs lightening up, especially nowadays.
    avatar
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 5628
    Join date : 2011-07-01
    Age : 25
    Location : Connecticut

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by Andrew on 2014-02-11, 04:07

    Jon wrote:England. ktxh sitthefuckdown.


    Smile

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by Guest on 2014-02-11, 05:51

    Pakistan/India are the best at cricket.
    Also get your shitty country to buy some nukes.
    avatar
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1888
    Join date : 2012-08-31
    Age : 20
    Location : m8land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by Luke on 2014-02-11, 07:50

    Kᴀʀɴ wrote:Pakistan/India are the best at cricket.
    Also get your shitty country to buy some nukes.
    South Africa > Australia > India > England > New Zealand > Sri Lanka > Pakistan > Canada.
    What iz nuke?
    avatar
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3818
    Join date : 2012-04-05
    Age : 25
    Location : California, USA

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by Daft Punk on 2014-02-11, 09:20

    Both sides of this argument have good claims.

    I cite history as my evidence:




    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2014-02-11, 10:49

    straya?

    stay away ya?
    avatar
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

    Posts : 10394
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Age : 17
    Location : DM

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by G on 2014-02-12, 23:57

    Not too many Aussie people in America. :l
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by Connor on 2014-02-13, 01:43

    Daft Punk wrote:Both sides of this argument have good claims.

    I cite history as my evidence:




    Lol I love this vid...

    2sanne1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 22
    Join date : 2014-02-12

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by 2sanne1 on 2014-02-13, 16:44

    He has a point, after Norway Australia has the highest HDI index. Followed by America

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_Human_Development_Index
    avatar
    Understand
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1314
    Join date : 2013-05-04
    Age : 17
    Location : A thief who stole a calendar got twelve months.

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by Understand on 2014-02-15, 01:43

    This thread is still up?
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 21
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by Jon on 2014-02-15, 12:26

    ^Got a point.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Proof that Australia is the best country.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-12-12, 01:50