Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Guys.

    Share
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6180
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2014-03-30, 16:49

    James wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    James wrote:Why is everyone spamming today?

    It's sunny outside.
    In England?


    Keep the crappy comments to that crappy lil' underwater hamlet called Devon.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1996_Manchester_bombing
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Willy_effect

    Lelz wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:FUCK U GUYS THIS IS SO DISTRACTING I HAVE A2 MOCK TRIALS TOMORROW

    Mock?

    you would ace that



    cuz YOU ARE ALWAYS MOCKED AT AHAHARHG>sd>B
    ahahahahahahaha
    like man u

    ahjakskdkjsdfkntwatkdkaksd

    Can't you and Slash just find the 2013 summer papers? They're usually those.

    Lelz wrote:
    James wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    James wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    James wrote:Why is everyone spamming today?

    It's sunny outside.

    In England?



    It always is these days. (RAND MAKE NO COMMENTS ABOUT DEVON YOU NASTY VILE TWIT).

    Britain is superior, you see.

    The rain in Devon, falls mainly on James' house


    The sun rays in Devon, falls mainly on James' house

    *fall for the second line

    u illiterate bitch

    THAT WHAT RAND HAD IN HIS HUMOR LOL

    HAHAHA RAND ILLITERATE AHAHAH
    He was correcting your second sentence, you retarded cross between an ape and inbred chicken.
    avatar
    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7980
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 14
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guys.

    Post by James on 2014-03-30, 16:51

    I DONT LIVE IN FRIKIN CORNWALL, RAND. FK U.

    AND MAJED, WHAT RAND SAID. U TARD.
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Lelz on 2014-03-30, 16:52

    FUCK ME

    STOP INSULTING MY GRAMMAR

    ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE

    I AM GOING TO SPEAK ARABIC FROM NOW ON


    ayre bshaklkon
    avatar
    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7980
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 14
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guys.

    Post by James on 2014-03-30, 16:53

    Lelz wrote:FUCK ME

    STOP INSULTING MY GRAMMAR

    ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE

    I AM GOING TO SPEAK ARABIC FROM NOW ON


    ayre bshaklkon

    tbh I understood that more than your English l000000l
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Lelz on 2014-03-30, 16:54

    James wrote:
    Lelz wrote:FUCK ME

    STOP INSULTING MY GRAMMAR

    ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE

    I AM GOING TO SPEAK ARABIC FROM NOW ON


    ayre bshaklkon

    tbh I understood that more than your English l000000l

    Of course, you would understand anything with a dick in it.




    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
    avatar
    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7980
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 14
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guys.

    Post by James on 2014-03-30, 16:55

    Lelz wrote:
    James wrote:
    Lelz wrote:FUCK ME

    STOP INSULTING MY GRAMMAR

    ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE

    I AM GOING TO SPEAK ARABIC FROM NOW ON


    ayre bshaklkon

    tbh I understood that more than your English l000000l

    Of course, you would understand anything with a dick in it.




    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

    Yup, that's cuz I know what a dick is.


    L0000000000000000l

    avatar
    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7980
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 14
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guys.

    Post by James on 2014-03-30, 16:58

    LOL YOU DELETED YOUR POST, I WIN. BYE.
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Lelz on 2014-03-30, 16:58

    James wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    James wrote:
    Lelz wrote:FUCK ME

    STOP INSULTING MY GRAMMAR

    ENGLISH IS MY SECOND LANGUAGE

    I AM GOING TO SPEAK ARABIC FROM NOW ON


    ayre bshaklkon

    tbh I understood that more than your English l000000l

    Of course, you would understand anything with a dick in it.




    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

    Yup, that's cuz I know what a dick is.


    L0000000000000000l


    because of your encounters with it


    l0000000000000000000000l
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Lelz on 2014-03-30, 16:59

    fuck u

    i was trying to find a better comeback k
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6180
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2014-03-30, 17:00

    Lelz wrote:fuck u

    i was trying to find a better comeback k
    Just leave him, his life is bad enough as it is.

    James wrote:I DONT LIVE IN FRIKIN CORNWALL, RAND. FK U.

    AND MAJED, WHAT RAND SAID. U TARD.
    "The Brown Willy effect is a meteorological phenomenon that sometimes occurs across the south-west peninsula of Britain."
    avatar
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10742
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 21
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Slash on 2014-03-30, 17:00

    LOL IDK WHY I SAID A1 OK STFU FUCKING DOODLE MAKINGMELOOOK BAD ALL THE TIME
    THIS IS WHY
    WE ARRENT' FRIENDS
    ANYMOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:









    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Lelz on 2014-03-30, 17:01

    What kind of name Devon is.

    avatar
    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7980
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 14
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guys.

    Post by James on 2014-03-30, 17:04

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:fuck u

    i was trying to find a better comeback k
    Just leave him, his life is bad enough as it is.

    James wrote:I DONT LIVE IN FRIKIN CORNWALL, RAND. FK U.

    AND MAJED, WHAT RAND SAID. U TARD.
    "The Brown Willy effect is a meteorological phenomenon that sometimes occurs across the south-west peninsula of Britain."

    I DONT GIVE A SHIT. CORNWALL IS IN THE SOUTH WEST. AND IT'S REFERRING TO CORNWALL. IT'S LIKE SAYING EVERYONE IN AMERICA IS FAT. WELL, NOT ALL OF THEM. WELL... IT COULD BE ARGUED.. LOOOOOOOOOOL.

    FKER.


    AND LELZ, FK U. DEVON IS THE BEST PLACE THERE IS.
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Lelz on 2014-03-30, 17:06

    u r fat
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6180
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2014-03-30, 17:07

    Lelz wrote:u r fat
    gg
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Lelz on 2014-03-30, 17:08

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:u r fat
    gg

    heh
    avatar
    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7980
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 14
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guys.

    Post by James on 2014-03-30, 17:12

    Err, you only get lean, unprocessed foods here in Devon. Not fatty at all.

    Translation for Rand: it doesn't come out of a packet.
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Lelz on 2014-03-30, 17:14

    James wrote:Err, you only get lean, unprocessed foods here in Devon. Not fatty at all.

    Translation for Rand: it doesn't come out of a packet.

    Just because it's unprocessed food, doesn't mean you can shove loads of it up your throat. I know you shove different things as well that are not precessed, but yeah. it's hard.





    "it's hard"



    AHAHAHAHAH


    probably no one will get it :C
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6180
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2014-03-30, 17:19

    Lelz wrote:
    James wrote:Err, you only get lean, unprocessed foods here in Devon. Not fatty at all.

    Translation for Rand: it doesn't come out of a packet.

    Just because it's unprocessed food, doesn't mean you can shove loads of it up your throat. I know you shove different things as well that are not precessed, but yeah. it's hard.





    "it's hard"



    AHAHAHAHAH


    probably no one will get it :C
    yah i get it - you only suk hard ones hahahaha
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Lelz on 2014-03-30, 17:22

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    James wrote:Err, you only get lean, unprocessed foods here in Devon. Not fatty at all.

    Translation for Rand: it doesn't come out of a packet.

    Just because it's unprocessed food, doesn't mean you can shove loads of it up your throat. I know you shove different things as well that are not precessed, but yeah. it's hard.





    "it's hard"



    AHAHAHAHAH


    probably no one will get it :C
    yah i get it - you only suk hard ones hahahaha

    hahaha

    yeh heaeah
    avatar
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

    Posts : 6451
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 14
    Location : Majed's room in Sam's house

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Bf on 2014-03-30, 22:08

    all of you suck
    avatar
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4018
    Join date : 2013-01-27
    Age : 18
    Location : Lebanon

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Moe on 2014-03-30, 22:22

    Random Majed wrote:all of you suck

    But when Rick said that to Carlos...
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6180
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2014-03-31, 01:02

    Random Majed wrote:all of you suck
    especially you
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8037
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Joe on 2014-03-31, 01:28

    Random Majed wrote:all of you suck

    u suck moar
    avatar
    Allen's Slave
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 4445
    Join date : 2012-08-09
    Age : 23
    Location : A$AP

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Allen's Slave on 2014-03-31, 02:12

    Lelz wrote:WOW ? OKAY

    I FLIRT WITH EVERYONE

    fag

    Sponsored content

    Re: Guys.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-10-17, 15:00