Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

Read who is bored.

aquatic girl

Read who is bored.

Post by aquatic girl on 2014-06-29, 21:32

I always had problems with my family. But this time all started from my dad. I made some deal with him, but he got drunk and we could do it. That deal contained other people. All my family members, peopel I know got soo mad and stuff, this was last thing. They srated to say me soo bad stuff, and i am very stressfull now, thats why i was in hospital for week [2 more weeks remaining there]. Soo yea. I understood that I might change after this and may be chace I won't live long. [ At the moment I am in bus writting from my phone, left my home]. Soo if everyone called me all the time drama queen and stuff soo just know, i always had big everyday problems. And if you say I never did anything nice, this is my only one and last good thing I do. It is a TIP. Tip: always love your family and never try to have problems, because they are most important. Well, many people ask my why I change a lot names, answer is: I felt all those times sooo lost, so in stress, soo confused, i had to spill my self. My last wish is if I return, don't speak with me much. Don't arguee with me. If I tell anything bad, just let it go. Now you know how bad I fell. I am 16. I am not a girl, but I cry everyday. I think that will give you reason how strong I have to be broken everyday to cry. I used to never cry whatever happened. But now everyday. Why did I multi log many times? It's because even if I had problems in irl, and i was addicted to rs gambling, only thing who made me fell good was looking how I win jackpot. Iknew i gona lose it, but seeing that I win jackpots in diffrent colours made me fell good. Just peace. Sencerly: LTU/Facebook/missAdukas/Jonas117/[cp]corpural. PS: Ehy I never tell good things? It's because I was living in such a bad atmophere for long I could just tell. Sorry. Bye.
    DeeJay

Location : In Jakez Bedroom with the Lights out door locked, and all you can hear is,,Runescape musicX_x

Re: Read who is bored.

Post by DeeJay on 2014-06-29, 21:35

I feel you
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz on 2014-06-29, 21:36

Heal well. Always Concentrate on building your body and mind, and to maintain friendly relationships with others.

Last edited by Zodz on 2014-06-29, 21:36; edited 1 time in total
    DeeJay

Location : In Jakez Bedroom with the Lights out door locked, and all you can hear is,,Runescape musicX_x

Post by DeeJay on 2014-06-29, 21:36

I feel you
    Elouise
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Elouise on 2014-06-29, 21:44

Stay strong, buddy. If you need to talk so someone, just PM me in the IRC. I'll be very glad to help Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-11-22, 04:35