Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

Jon for Admin

Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Jon for Admin

Post by Alex on 2014-07-14, 23:17

Jon wrote:When an admin handles a dispute against themselves and deems themselves innocent of power abuse, despite every other comment on the topic suggesting that they are not, I refuse to do nothing. You've been abusing your abilities for weeks and it's just getting out of hand.

You never justified your ban. You merely claimed it wasn't off-topic with no legitimate clarification for it; whereas Rand's topic merely existed to remind you that the rule existed presumably, thereby making an effort himself to see that rules are enforced.

Using your permissions to delete comments that speak out against you, does not indicate good use of those permissions. You are useless at moderating the forums, so please, refrain from trying. I've not seen any decision that you've made to make a positive contribution on forum in the last month. I have however, seen countless disputes against you, claiming that you're abusing your power, which you have handled by locking them, and deleting any comment that would suggest that you were wrong.
    Look at Jon being all professional and shit.
    This is a good Mod right here.
    Zodz? ehhh not so much
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Re: Jon for Admin

Post by Jon on 2014-07-14, 23:40

lol thanks, beautiful x

I suspect this topic will be locked shortly since any expression of the opinion that an admin has made an incorrect decision should be silenced immediately.

#censorship.
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G on 2014-07-14, 23:49

I think Jon would make a good admin, on the other hand Alex, you use to be a huge troll. Razz
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex on 2014-07-15, 00:48

Over Living wrote:I think Jon would make a good admin, on the other hand Alex, you use to be a huge troll. Razz
    That's all in the past.
    I just saw the dispute between Jon and Zodz over Rand and i thought Jon handled it very well.
    Bothers
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Bothers on 2014-07-15, 02:21

I've wanted Jon to be an admin for a very long time, he handles situations in a dignified manner, and would make an excellent contribution as an admin.

semi cooked semi raw cod

Post by semi cooked semi raw cod on 2014-07-15, 03:13

Please don't make Jon admin so Cora can suffer
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex on 2014-07-15, 03:36

semi cooked semi raw cod wrote:Please don't make Jon admin so Cora can suffer
    You ruin Cora not Jon

semi cooked semi raw cod

Post by semi cooked semi raw cod on 2014-07-15, 04:03

Alex wrote:
    You ruin Cora not Jon

I think you missed what I meant, let me edit it a bit

semi cooked semi raw cod wrote:Please don't make Jon admin so Cora can suffer under Zodz

But I do try my best to ruin Cora ;d

The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki on 2014-07-15, 05:43

But jon is not an Avid Gamer, Musician, Philanthropist and Friend to All
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex on 2014-07-15, 06:43

The Uzumaki wrote:But jon is not an Avid Gamer, Musician, Philanthropist and Friend to All
    oh I'm sorry, did the qualifications for Admin become "Must be an Avid Gamer, Musician, Philanthropist and friend to all"?
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash on 2014-07-15, 10:43

Vouch but I know this is never going to happen :l

By Shygodd <3
    Lel:

Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba on 2014-07-15, 11:23

Slash wrote:Vouch but I know this is never going to happen :l
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz on 2014-07-15, 14:38

Jon actually likes me... well, idk, but I like him. So, support.

semi cooked semi raw cod

Post by semi cooked semi raw cod on 2014-07-15, 15:31

Alex wrote:
    The Uzumaki wrote:But jon is not an Avid Gamer, Musician, Philanthropist and Friend to All
    oh I'm sorry, did the qualifications for Admin become "Must be an Avid Gamer, Musician, Philanthropist and friend to all"?

It was sarcasm xD

The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki on 2014-07-15, 16:36

semi cooked semi raw cod wrote:
    Alex wrote:

It was sarcasm xD

first your post now mine xD
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe on 2014-07-15, 17:47

Alex wrote:
    You ruin Cora not Jon

What's your IQ?
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon on 2014-07-15, 18:06

G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G on 2014-07-15, 18:14

Jon wrote:

AFTER THIS PICTURE, VOUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor on 2014-07-15, 21:41

Alex wrote:
    He was taking the piss :p

It's what Zodz loves doing. You know how Mao and many others had their own cult of personality? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_personality

Zodz literally does exactly the same thing by constantly being in your face about how he streams music in Rs to get people to donate their money to him so he can reach the top of the Well of Goodwill hiscores... wait. He also uses his position in the clan to shamelessly make global announcements about his minecraft server, et cetera.

The Admin position should have been given to Nr a long looong time ago. But Andy was too scared and Nr randomly lost his AO and rank when Zodz got admin, ended up resigning his mod over excessive fishy activity higher up in the clan and left to another clan before quitting Rs & gambling altogether.

Now Jon is here... but so too is Zodz, and only one of those is willing to suck Andy's dick apparently.
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr on 2014-07-15, 23:39

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Alex wrote:

It's what Zodz loves doing. You know how Mao and many others had their own cult of personality? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_of_personality

Zodz literally does exactly the same thing by constantly being in your face about how he streams music in Rs to get people to donate their money to him so he can reach the top of the Well of Goodwill hiscores... wait. He also uses his position in the clan to shamelessly make global announcements about his minecraft server, et cetera.

The Admin position should have been given to Nr a long looong time ago. But Andy was too scared and Nr randomly lost his AO and rank when Zodz got admin, ended up resigning his mod over excessive fishy activity higher up in the clan and left to another clan before quitting Rs & gambling altogether.

Now Jon is here... but so too is Zodz, and only one of those is willing to suck Andy's dick apparently.

Oh, I'm still here, lurking at times. Hard not to check in. No plans to go for a position anywhere anymore though. Do would like to see Jon as admin.

EDIT: And in response to the part about me.. First of all, thanks for the recognition. I would have loved to be an admin here, still would. Shame it didn't/won't happen, but I enjoy the time here nonetheless and I did manage to make it a lot higher than some.

I lost my AO in January somewhere, which was months ago and Zodz was already admin before that. That part was actually random and after that I decided not to bother with hosting which lead to my derank. Got deranked on July 5th (Zodz got forum admin around the same time, but I don't think the derank had much to do with him getting that rank as your post seems to indicate. Looks like it's just for show and he's not allowed in the admin panel. Razz), the day after I accepted an invite to the other clan, where I was 3 days. I suppose it may have not been my cup of tea after all and I didn't like how it ended up being a little too anti-Cora intentionally or unintentionally. And considering the fuzz it all created, I decided just not to bother anymore, not be around for the summer and just be a peaceful member and all that. Staying away for the summer probably won't work completely, as busy as things are a good espace to here from reality for an hour or so every now and then is very rewarding.
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex on 2014-07-16, 05:15

I AM SOO FUCKING HONORED TO HAVE Nr HIMSELF POST ON MY THREAD!
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor on 2014-07-16, 07:43

Nr wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Alex wrote:

Oh, I'm still here, lurking at times. Hard not to check in. No plans to go for a position anywhere anymore though. Do would like to see Jon as admin.

EDIT: And in response to the part about me.. First of all, thanks for the recognition. I would have loved to be an admin here, still would. Shame it didn't/won't happen, but I enjoy the time here nonetheless and I did manage to make it a lot higher than some.

I lost my AO in January somewhere, which was months ago and Zodz was already admin before that. That part was actually random and after that I decided not to bother with hosting which lead to my derank. Got deranked on July 5th (Zodz got forum admin around the same time, but I don't think the derank had much to do with him getting that rank as your post seems to indicate. Looks like it's just for show and he's not allowed in the admin panel. Razz), the day after I accepted an invite to the other clan, where I was 3 days. I suppose it may have not been my cup of tea after all and I didn't like how it ended up being a little too anti-Cora intentionally or unintentionally. And considering the fuzz it all created, I decided just not to bother anymore, not be around for the summer and just be a peaceful member and all that. Staying away for the summer probably won't work completely, as busy as things are a good espace to here from reality for an hour or so every now and then is very rewarding.
    omg martin no2 :p

~

Yeah, I read your post -

Nr2 wrote:
    Andy wrote:In disappointed of Nr. He was the only one that I respected. He messaged me that he's doing all he can that they don't pm our members. Now I found out that he's the main recruiter. Trustworthy.
    Bunch of bullshit. I made a promise that I will try to see to that we wouldn't recruit in Cora, which i have. Only person I personally recruited from here was Moe, because he's a brilliant member that has gone unnoticed here and was apparently told that he's too immature for a trial by Zodz.

A little story of recent times regarding my decisions of joining the other clan:

January 2014 - I was deranked as an admin-op and the reason I got was that a consolidation manager position was no longer required. If I recall correctly, around that time some kind of an update was added that if you owe the most amount of cash to the house you'll be limited to just cashouts. And consolidations.. were still very neccessary. I was disappointed, so i really didn't see a point hosting without the AO anymore, thought I'd just stick around throwing/discussing ideas in the host section until I get deranked. Never gave up my loyalty.

May 2014 (I think) - I first heard about Four Bet.

June 2014 - Zodz is promoted to Admin on forums too indicating how far he's made it in this clan. Two days later I'm deranked (not saying it was down to Zodz). After logging in and seeing that I'm deranked, but i have kept my mod I gave it around 5 minutes of thought whether i wanted to keep that moderator position, the decision sadly came very quickly. A fuckton of monkey business had been going on, especially with the thread in disputes and my unhappiness with Zodz who kept getting more and more power over the course of 2014 and pretty much mucked a lot of situations up... I just think he's a horrible admin, he could be better, but he seems to be too stuck in creating an i'm a huge asshole image, which transcends into his administrative decisions. The same day I got an invitation to the new clan site in development. Decided to accept the position, I liked what i saw. The plan was to invite the closest members we knew, gradually improve and let word of mouth do the promoting.

When the clan launched I promised Andy that I'd try to make sure that we didn't advertise in Cora. My loyalty is always with Cora no matter how much i dislike Zodz Dyce (which Cora somewhat has turned into, but I see that changing, hopefully.) As many people seem to think Andy's a horrible owner, it's not true in my opinion. He has the necessary gravitas and cool-headedness to make rough necessary decisions and if anyone else lead this clan I wouldn't be sure where it would be today. He might not always be around and answer people, but there are so many situations where his consistency has saved this clan. The only bad decision I can think of, that made me question my future in CD was giving Zodz that amount of power. After clearly having issues to trust people with this clan, which isn't neccessarily a bad thing, it's safety... giving it to Zodz was a horrible choice and I'm convinced he'll drag this clan down at one point if he already hasn't. He's definitely alienated a fair amount of members from this clan.

A comment in between to Rock: What are you on about? What I do when i'm deranked is my business, every member here has the right to be in whatever other clan they wish as long as they aren't a rank here and as long as that clan isn't set on destroying Cora Dyce. Haven't done anything wrong so far, because I made sure the clan was joining wasn't anti-Cora. Now I've started to question that a little. If Andy's comments about both of the admins spamming Cora are true, then i will most likely be resigning from there and ending my path in Rs gambling, because I am not going to be active or try to have any rank etc position in a clan where Zodz has an administrative position with too much power. We'll see what future brings and I will be looking into the spam invitations, which from what I know wasn't the plan at all.

Now if you wish, if it entices you to believe that I'm telling the truth keep Nr banned, BUT I demand that my ban reason is changed from something that I haven't done and that I get my honorary member tag back. Thank you for reading. Sorry it's such a cluttered wall of text, I didn't give the paragraphs much thought.

And I'll admit, leaving the two events juxtaposed w/o clarification may have been intentional.

Anyway, it's nice to see you haven't gone completely.
    Feuer Kaiser

Post by Feuer Kaiser on 2014-07-16, 10:53

Honestly Jon would make a great admin, no matter who the current admins are
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe on 2014-07-16, 15:26

Nr wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Alex wrote:

Good to see you back bro
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul on 2014-07-16, 22:22

Jon4Admin

Elouise4Mod

FeuerKaiser4President

Zodz is pretty busy in NYC atm so I don't see why not. And struggler is struggling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-09-24, 10:37