Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Legend Scamming Once Again

    Share
    avatar
    Account Set
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2013-06-02
    Age : 20
    Location : Security Consultant at Fifth Third Bank

    Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Account Set on 2014-08-15, 06:20

    Hello guys, and I come here to show that legend is a true scammer. Yesterday on the Minecraft server I asked him to use the enderman farm. He gave me a deal that if I trust trade him my best sword I will get to use the farm. I gave him the sword, and it never returned into my possesion. He gave it to JonAstle, which was not a part of the deal. I started saying that I want my sword back but I didn't get it. So the next day I procedd asking for my sword. He makes a new deal that if I give him 200 diamonds he will let me use it. I tell him saying I will give you two stacks of diamonds which is 128. I give him the diamonds and I have a video of that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jhWoWT7SkM He tells me that I got the diamonds from Fancy Chansey but I disagree. I had gotten the diamonds from a chest that was open. That is not stealing, which their was no rule at the time. Then out of no where xodz the server owner starts talking on how legend should give me the half of the deal. Legend keeps trying to change the subject which I point out each and everytime. Here is proof: http://gyazo.com/c40f93d12b5d8a791438c424861cef78 . I had to go after this, but when I get back on minecraft I see this: http://gyazo.com/f863cd813744339aeac3f4752a0f567c You can see that I do /cinfo to find out who placed the sign and that it was Legend. This is legit because I do not tp anywhere showing the Legend placed these signs. You can see he messed with my item frames and took all my diamond equipment in my item frame. The only rule in Cora MC is no excecssive griefing. This is excessive griefing to me because I am not able to remove these signs without Legend himeself taking them down or xodz. But Legen points out in one of his signs that he is not cleaning this up. He has returned to me the two stacks of diamonds but I still want my end of the deal and him deranked/banned. I only want this because he is a cora host and for a host to scam on Minecraft is pretty sad. Xodz does point out that it is sad that a cora host is going to get banned, but I do not have proof of that but maybe xodz can check the logs. Legend also keeps saying xodz are you really taking his side? Please post if he should be banned, deranked or both. When I see someone taking the fun out of a game I dont like it, and I would want to do something about it.


    Last edited by Account Set on 2014-08-15, 06:37; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Rdraglon
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 220
    Join date : 2013-11-14
    Location : Zodz' Castle

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Rdraglon on 2014-08-15, 06:34

    wtf is this. Anyways 1st gyazo doesn't work when you click on it. Separate the period on the end of t he gyazo. The 2nd one works.

    Also here's one. http://gyazo.com/977ee88e5b71f926329686bec2d7ced3
    avatar
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2049
    Join date : 2012-02-11
    Age : 20
    Location : Dubai

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S on 2014-08-15, 06:41

    I don't like Account that much but he's true and he have more than a proof of Joe acting like a dick and trying to scam him and what make me angry that when Joe knew he will get busted he decided to give the stacks of diamonds back , weird i never thought Joe is that kind of person 
    avatar
    Rock
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2559
    Join date : 2011-11-25
    Age : 18

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Rock on 2014-08-15, 07:24

    Legend was being a dick today...

    The beginning of this day was:

    -Account asked Legend if he could use Jon's Ender farm and he would pay him 2 stacks of diamonds. Legend then takes the diamonds then tells Account "I have to go ask Jon first". Zodz then comes on and sorta threatens Legend. Legend was to scared to face the consequences of what Zodz told him so he gave Account the diamonds back.

    Later in the day (What this topic is about):

    -Account queries me on IRC and tells me that his house had been griefed. When you go to his house, all you see are signs placed everywhere and his house semi destroyed. When you do "/Cinfo" on the signs, you see that it was placed by Legend.

    ----------------------------------------------

    Legend why are you suck a dick to Account, what has he done to you? You had no right to just take his diamonds just because he probably did dupe them. You also just went to grief his place for no reason whatsoever. Zodz also said you tried logging onto Azn's account numerous times today failing the password, why are you Legend? Is it to take things from his account? What has been wrong with you lately.
    avatar
    Rdraglon
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 220
    Join date : 2013-11-14
    Location : Zodz' Castle

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Rdraglon on 2014-08-15, 08:15

    It's one of those days, when someone has fun. I know everyone had or will have a day where they do things like this, thinking it's fun. I find it quite hilarious, but it has been overdone. afro 

    I know we all messed with account on mc, but i don't know.. let's all mess with Duhyellowazn. Just kidding. lol! 

    I don't think any huge penalty should be put on Legend. We will help account build his house again.

    PS: I need a legendary tool/weapon @zodz
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Joe on 2014-08-15, 14:50

    Account...

    http://gyazo.com/977ee88e5b71f926329686bec2d7ced3

    ^^

    He's such a bs'er.

    I gave him 128 diamonds back yesterday yet he still says this crap? wow

    And Account, remember when I had that secret base near spawn? You griefed it, (you followed me to my base with full intentions to fuck it up), when I had asked you 2 not to couple of times. I didn't cry like you did. But now when it happens to you, you are making a big deal out of it. wow. I cleared all the signs up but you never cleared up my base after you griefed it, lol.

    P.S; The title is very confusing when I gave you your diamonds back.


    Last edited by Joe on 2014-08-15, 15:22; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Joe on 2014-08-15, 15:13

    Rdraglon wrote:It's one of those days, when someone has fun. I know everyone had or will have a day where they do things like this, thinking it's fun. I find it quite hilarious, but it has been overdone. afro 

    I know we all messed with account on mc, but i don't know.. let's all mess with Duhyellowazn. Just kidding. lol! 

    I don't think any huge penalty should be put on Legend. We will help account build his house again.

    PS: I need a legendary tool/weapon @zodz

    Atleast someone understands lol

    Nah, let's mess with me, i can take it Smile
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Jon on 2014-08-15, 15:39

    I don't really see what the problem is. As far as I can see, Legend took the diamonds, presumably to troll account, which he later returned. He also left a few signs around his house, but really, what does that matter? It's just a prank. All Account would need to do is ask zodz to remove the signs and the problem's solved. I certainly wouldn't say that this was griefing considering how easily remedied it is. I would also say that I'm not particularly sympathetic towards account when he says he considers this to be "excessive griefing", especially with his history that he has with griefing himself, only to a far greater extent. What goes around comes around.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Joe on 2014-08-15, 15:44

    Jon wrote:I don't really see what the problem is. As far as I can see, Legend took the diamonds, presumably to troll account, which he later returned. He also left a few signs around his house, but really, what does that matter? It's just a prank. All Account would need to do is ask zodz to remove the signs and the problem's solved. I certainly wouldn't say that this was griefing considering how easily remedied it is. I would also say that I'm not particularly sympathetic towards account when he says he considers this to be "excessive griefing", especially with his history that he has with griefing himself, only to a far greater extent. What goes around comes around.

    Trolling Account was my intention from the start lol
    avatar
    Account Set
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2013-06-02
    Age : 20
    Location : Security Consultant at Fifth Third Bank

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Account Set on 2014-08-15, 17:47

    Jon wrote:I don't really see what the problem is. As far as I can see, Legend took the diamonds, presumably to troll account, which he later returned. He also left a few signs around his house, but really, what does that matter? It's just a prank. All Account would need to do is ask zodz to remove the signs and the problem's solved. I certainly wouldn't say that this was griefing considering how easily remedied it is. I would also say that I'm not particularly sympathetic towards account when he says he considers this to be "excessive griefing", especially with his history that he has with griefing himself, only to a far greater extent. What goes around comes around.
    A few signs? It was like 60 signs and he took all my diamond gear on my item frames.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Joe on 2014-08-15, 18:08

    Account Set wrote:
    Jon wrote:I don't really see what the problem is. As far as I can see, Legend took the diamonds, presumably to troll account, which he later returned. He also left a few signs around his house, but really, what does that matter? It's just a prank. All Account would need to do is ask zodz to remove the signs and the problem's solved. I certainly wouldn't say that this was griefing considering how easily remedied it is. I would also say that I'm not particularly sympathetic towards account when he says he considers this to be "excessive griefing", especially with his history that he has with griefing himself, only to a far greater extent. What goes around comes around.
    A few signs? It was like 60 signs and  he took all my diamond gear on my item frames.

    You did grief my secret base i had months ago... I never did anything to you before or after. So calm down
    avatar
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10742
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 21
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Slash on 2014-08-15, 18:48

    Who cares about minecraft?


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:









    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6175
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2014-08-15, 19:30

    Slash wrote:Who cares about minecraft?
    Account.

    Even though he cheated to get the diamonds in the first place.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Joe on 2014-08-15, 20:03

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Slash wrote:Who cares about minecraft?
    Account.

    Even though he cheated to get the diamonds in the first place.

    lol ikr cant believe people defended him :L

    Venyisvisiting
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 167
    Join date : 2014-07-22
    Age : 17
    Location : online

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Venyisvisiting on 2014-08-15, 21:16

    Joe wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Slash wrote:Who cares about minecraft?
    Account.

    Even though he cheated to get the diamonds in the first place.

    lol ikr cant believe people defended him :L

    buy diamonds on rs
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Joe on 2017-07-18, 01:35

    omfg i was such a cunt lmfao but he deserved for destroying my secret base Sad
    avatar
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 14

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Paul on 2017-07-19, 07:22

    Joe wrote:omfg i was such a cunt lmfao but he deserved for destroying my secret base Sad

    was

    haHAA
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Joe on 2017-07-22, 08:07

    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:omfg i was such a cunt lmfao but he deserved for destroying my secret base Sad

    was  

    haHAA

    fam dont make me shank u irl...

    u r dum

    u r also feuerkaiser

    u r also bad at rs3

    u also slay 24/7 lmfao

    u also play 07...

    wtf r u?
    avatar
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 14

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Paul on 2017-08-04, 00:49

    Joe wrote:
    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:omfg i was such a cunt lmfao but he deserved for destroying my secret base Sad

    was  

    haHAA

    fam dont make me shank u irl...

    u r dum

    u r also feuerkaiser

    u r also bad at rs3

    u also slay 24/7 lmfao

    u also play 07...

    wtf r u?
    I am feuerkaiser yes
    I am so good at rs3 that I switched to 07 to be good on there too
    Slayer is the best
    M8 u play 07 too...

    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Joe on 2017-08-06, 02:03

    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Paul wrote:
    Joe wrote:omfg i was such a cunt lmfao but he deserved for destroying my secret base Sad

    was  

    haHAA

    fam dont make me shank u irl...

    u r dum

    u r also feuerkaiser

    u r also bad at rs3

    u also slay 24/7 lmfao

    u also play 07...

    wtf r u?
    I am feuerkaiser yes
    I am so good at rs3 that I switched to 07 to be good on there too
    Slayer is the best
    M8 u play 07 too...


    proof?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Legend Scamming Once Again

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-09-20, 14:51