Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Share
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Jon on 2014-10-04, 21:13

    Andy, you seem to have missed the point of the topic despite me making it as obvious as I could in IRC pm. I was aware of the fact that you had said no prior to you repeating it. The topic I made was asking why.

    Hence:
    Jon wrote:Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    aquatic girl
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 585
    Join date : 2013-07-06
    Age : 19

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by aquatic girl on 2014-10-05, 07:49

    jon don't worry, Andy is greedy, who thinks ur a noob and can't give finally a fking tittle to you and over this shit. But no, he want this to keep gonig, soo jon, make andy happy and do more posts like these.
    avatar
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10742
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 21
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Slash on 2014-10-05, 08:27

    cuz u had to make 100 threads about it noob

    just let it go, it ain't that big of a deal.



    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:










    aquatic girl
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 585
    Join date : 2013-07-06
    Age : 19

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by aquatic girl on 2014-10-05, 09:39

    na slash. andy needs to stop trying to show how awesome he is and everyone are his slaves. I think one day he will see what bs is happening here. BTW i know andy might, i only say MIGHT read this, soo I want you andy to go to IRC, take 3m and play bj game. I want you to make up to 15m. If you won't make up, u will give me, cannons and slash admin cards, soo we could fix forum looking, make coradyce bot better. Atleast 60% to bot and 40% to player [ not like now 97% to bot and 3% to player] and we will make IRC bot look better and improve mroe things. Deal? OFC u wil lsay no, because u know bot is shit and u wont make up.
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Jon on 2014-10-05, 10:53

    Slash wrote:cuz u had to make 100 threads about it noob

    just let it go, it ain't that big of a deal.

    it's insulting that I've done so much for this clan and now I'm being treated like absolute shit. The honorary is symbolic. What's really bothering me are the lies and unjustified hatred that Andy seems to have for me.
    avatar
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 14

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Paul on 2014-10-05, 21:29

    You will always be honorary in my eyes.

    :'c
    avatar
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10742
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 21
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Slash on 2014-10-05, 22:12

    Paul wrote:You will always be honorary in my eyes.

    :'c
    Isn't this what matters?


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:









    avatar
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 2776
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Phat4tw on 2014-10-06, 09:28

    Jon wrote:

    it's insulting that I've done so much for this clan and now I'm being treated like absolute shit. The honorary is symbolic. What's really bothering me are the lies and unjustified hatred that Andy seems to have for me.

    Jon, the people who know you, know what you have done for both Cora's Gambling wellbeing and our Community. A tag cannot be an adequate representation of the effort and time you put into Cora. Please remember that not everyone at Cora shares Andy's opinion on every issue. That being said, just because Andy hasn't officially crowned you as a 'Honorable Member' doesn't mean that you aren't one.
    avatar
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10742
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 21
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Slash on 2014-10-06, 10:09

    Phat4tw wrote:
    Jon wrote:

    it's insulting that I've done so much for this clan and now I'm being treated like absolute shit. The honorary is symbolic. What's really bothering me are the lies and unjustified hatred that Andy seems to have for me.

    Jon, the people who know you, know what you have done for both Cora's Gambling wellbeing and our Community. A tag cannot be an adequate representation of the effort and time you put into Cora. Please remember that not everyone at Cora shares Andy's opinion on every issue. That being said, just because Andy hasn't officially crowned you as a 'Honorable Member' doesn't mean that you aren't one.

    +over9000



    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:









    avatar
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 2741
    Join date : 2012-06-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Australia

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Boofz on 2014-10-06, 11:24

    Slash wrote:
    Phat4tw wrote:
    Jon wrote:

    it's insulting that I've done so much for this clan and now I'm being treated like absolute shit. The honorary is symbolic. What's really bothering me are the lies and unjustified hatred that Andy seems to have for me.

    Jon, the people who know you, know what you have done for both Cora's Gambling wellbeing and our Community. A tag cannot be an adequate representation of the effort and time you put into Cora. Please remember that not everyone at Cora shares Andy's opinion on every issue. That being said, just because Andy hasn't officially crowned you as a 'Honorable Member' doesn't mean that you aren't one.

    +over9000

    There shouldn't even be a discussion about this. Jon should be given the honorary tag and, be recognised as an honorary member.
    avatar
    Acron Afande
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 171
    Join date : 2014-06-10

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Acron Afande on 2014-10-06, 21:27

    I'll tell you the answer for andy the owner.
    Just let it go as what Mr Slash said.. and be yourself.
    They say - If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.
    Gl man XD
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Allen1 on 2014-10-06, 21:31

    Based on his actions and demeanor, Andy displays mild to moderate sociopathic tendencies lmao. No regard toward the general opinion, and he isn't really that empathetic.
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6177
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2014-10-07, 03:16

    Allen1 wrote:Based on his actions and demeanor, Andy displays mild to moderate sociopathic tendencies lmao. No regard toward the general opinion, and he isn't really that empathetic.
    Ah, don't miss out the rampant paranoia.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Guest on 2014-10-07, 20:47

    I haven't gotten it either

    1sanne2
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2014-10-08

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by 1sanne2 on 2014-10-08, 23:57

    jon why are you still here
    avatar
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2014-10-10, 16:51

    http://gyazo.com/4c11af8d1ecd32ee00ea42a1e23ef1f9
    ur name is italics, gratz!
    avatar
    Andy
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 3923
    Join date : 2011-05-23
    Location : Germany

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Andy on 2014-10-10, 19:08

    You left the clan for another clan that "tried" to harm cora by splitting our community. They queried every member luring them to their website.

    You and Nr were honorary members/hosts. You both left, but Nr came back after he saw how that other clan tries to ruin/harm cora wich shows that he's a loyal person that got his own will without influence of others.

    You left us and changed from that point on. You saw what the other clan tried to do to become succesful without stopping them. Thats why i don't think you deserve a honorary tag anymore.



    _________________

    1sanne2
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 9
    Join date : 2014-10-08

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by 1sanne2 on 2014-10-10, 20:56

    Andy you only like NR because your grandfather invaded his country back in the good old dayz

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3448
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 22

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Cannons on 2014-10-10, 21:42

    Andy wrote:You left the clan for another clan that "tried" to harm cora by splitting our community.

    I hope you realize putting quotation marks there hurt your argument instead of helping it.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Guest on 2014-10-10, 23:48

    Andy wrote:You left the clan for another clan that "tried" to harm cora by splitting our community. They queried every member luring them to their website.

    You and Nr were honorary members/hosts. You both left, but Nr came back after he saw how that other clan tries to ruin/harm cora wich shows that he's a loyal person that got his own will without influence of others.

    You left us and changed from that point on. You saw what the other clan tried to do to become succesful without stopping them. Thats why i don't think you deserve a honorary tag anymore.

    yeah I agree
    do I deserve it mr andy ambosa/anbosa?
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6177
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2014-10-11, 00:27

    Dogs>Cats wrote:http://gyazo.com/4c11af8d1ecd32ee00ea42a1e23ef1f9
    ur name is italics, gratz!
    Hidden members are in italics. You can see them if you are their friend, a mod or have the required permissions.

    Andy wrote:You left the clan for another clan that "tried" to harm cora by splitting our community. They queried every member luring them to their website.

    You and Nr were honorary members/hosts. You both left, but Nr came back after he saw how that other clan tries to ruin/harm cora wich shows that he's a loyal person that got his own will without influence of others.

    You left us and changed from that point on. You saw what the other clan tried to do to become succesful without stopping them. Thats why i don't think you deserve a honorary tag anymore.
    Omg, lmao.
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Jon on 2014-10-17, 15:27

    Sorry it's taken me so long to respond, I've been feeling unwell so haven't been up to the task.


    Andy wrote:You left the clan for another clan that "tried" to harm cora by splitting our community. They queried every member luring them to their website.

    As I've previously said, your accusations are completely baseless. Even when I confronted you in IRC pm about it you ended up saying "forget about it" because you couldn't justify your bullshit.
    Full relevant extract here:
    Spoiler:
    [16:57] <JonAward> [23:15:27] <@cora_dyce> dont u see that hes already making new
    [16:57] <JonAward> [23:15:33] <@cora_dyce> discussions
    [16:57] <JonAward> [23:15:38] <@cora_dyce> To create fights
    [16:57] <JonAward> what?...
    [16:57] <JonAward> you are so full of shit
    [16:57] <JonAward> http://i.gyazo.com/085c1ac2bc9982d236fa7796c0d60ff8.png
    [16:57] <JonAward> http://i.gyazo.com/592e137c504967d281c8ab69d23fdbc1.png
    [16:57] <JonAward> http://i.gyazo.com/71e450e20709ee53f78dac0c227e16e0.png
    [16:58] <JonAward> my only posts since my unban. What the hell is the basis for you accusing me of creating fights?
    [17:09] <cora_dyce> u asked why u dont get honorable member
    [17:09] <cora_dyce> i answered it
    [17:09] <cora_dyce> and u keep asking
    [17:10] <JonAward> you didn't answer it lol
    [17:10] <JonAward> in fact you explicitly refused to answer
    [17:10] <JonAward> you said I was talking to a brick wall
    [17:12] <JonAward> stop bullshitting. I left to go to another clan. Get over it. I've not done anything to harm cora and you can't seem to find a shred of evidence to say otherwise so grow the fuck up and stop being so malicious.
    [18:26] <JonAward> that was your cue to justify your bullshit accusations
    [18:27] <JonAward> but just as it always has, rather than actually even attempt to justify them, you go afk...
    [18:27] <JonAward> the fact that even you can't justify your own actions should sound alarm bells in your head - "Maybe I'm wrong"
    [20:14] <JonAward> [18:26] <JonAward> that was your cue to justify your bullshit accusations
    [20:14] <JonAward> please^
    [20:14] <cora_dyce> ?
    [20:15] <cora_dyce> I said no
    [20:15] <JonAward> this isn't about that.
    [20:15] <cora_dyce> What is it about
    [20:15] <JonAward> it's about your bullshit accusations of me trying to start fights
    [20:15] <cora_dyce> A fight occured
    [20:15] <JonAward> I want an apology for bullshitting about me, or a justification.
    [20:15] <JonAward> a fight occurred? I must have missed that... where?
    [20:19] <JonAward> andddddd I've lost you?
    [20:19] <cora_dyce> just
    [20:19] <cora_dyce> forget about it
    [20:20] <JonAward> what you mean by that is that you have no justification for your bullshit accusation but you're too stubborn to admit that you're wrong
    [20:21] <JonAward> in the same way that you have failed on multiple occasions to produce a shred of evidence for me "trying to harm the clan" despite that being the only reason you've provided for me not being worthy of honorary member

    Having told me to forget about it, I made the assumption that you'd discontinue bullshitting about me. Evidently I was wrong. Stop talking so much shit. I resigned so that I could host at another clan in a deliberately respectful manner so get the fuck over it and deal with it maturely.

    As for the querying every member, firstly I will remind you that I have never condoned advertising at Cora and have always emphasized that point in discussions and the official stance of the clan was that this was not something which we condoned.
    Also, as previously queried, despite you speaking of so many cases for which we've been trying to recruit from Cora, you have never once been able to quote a case of it happening. I've asked you for this on multiple occasions and you've never once been able to find me a single case.

    Andy wrote:You and Nr were honorary members/hosts. You both left, but Nr came back after he saw how that other clan tries to ruin/harm cora wich shows that he's a loyal person that got his own will without influence of others.
    Oh good lord... Nr left because you forced him into the situation as you have been me. Nr and I both respected you upon leaving and you forced him into leaving by threatening him with a ban and with his reputation here which you made clear you would make your best efforts to ruin just as you have been seen to do for me. The difference between me and Nr is that Nr was wanting out prior to your threats because he didn't want to commit himself to building an online community since he did not have the time to invest.

    That last part really made me chuckle. "he's a loyal person that got his own will without influence of others." Can you even hear yourself? omg lol.. You're so right. I only left because I'm so manipulable and can't make my own decisions.

    Andy wrote:You left us and changed from that point on. You saw what the other clan tried to do to become succesful without stopping them. Thats why i don't think you deserve a honorary tag anymore.
    I've not changed in the slightest. All that's changed is your perception of me which has become distorted through the lens which you hold up to anyone that leaves to start another clan. You're utterly convinced of the fact that I'm a disruptive member of this community. I challenge you to name me an occasion where I've been disruptive. Hopefully this challenge will make you realize how unreasonable your actions towards me have been recently.




    While I'm here I'd also like to make comparisons between me and Xaaron. Xaaron were disruptive members of the hosting team for basically the entirety of their inclusion. They stole billions from manipulating our bot and customers alike. They did not resign, they were deranked when it was discovered that they were hosting at another clan. They were both given honorary member upon their derank. I would contrastingly consider myself a well-integrated component of the hosting team who would rarely be at the core of conflicts. Making money has never been a secondary goal to maintaining professionalism. Additionally, I gave you the respect of resigning so that I could be involved with another clan.
    avatar
    Hamza|Dinz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2680
    Join date : 2012-04-21
    Age : 20

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Hamza|Dinz on 2014-10-17, 22:29

    Well.. Ive missed alot.........

    Ive been here for a whatever it says on my join date Cool and @ no point did i ever believe Jon wasnt loyal. He's been sooo humble and done sooo much for this clan.

    In the end of the day, everyone makes mistakes ANDY just forgive and forget tbh.... As if my opinion matters lol! lol! lol! lol!
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Jon on 2014-10-17, 23:38

    Hamza|Dinz wrote:In the end of the day, everyone makes mistakes ANDY just forgive and forget tbh....
    You're right in saying that everyone makes mistakes. My only qualm is the fact that the "mistakes" that I'm being held accountable for are mistakes which I've actually never made aha. They're just a complete fantasy.
    avatar
    -Perusha
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 180
    Join date : 2014-09-25
    Age : 26
    Location : <3| In Someones Heart |<3

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by -Perusha on 2014-10-18, 21:37

    Jon wrote:
    Hamza|Dinz wrote:In the end of the day, everyone makes mistakes ANDY just forgive and forget tbh....
    You're right in saying that everyone makes mistakes. My only qualm is the fact that the "mistakes" that I'm being held accountable for are mistakes which I've actually never made aha. They're just a complete fantasy.

    Honorary Rank?Evil or Very Mad
    You deserve your own custom made 'Perfectionist' title!.
    Vouch on Explicitly Amazing Custom Made Title! Twisted Evil

    Sponsored content

    Re: Can I ask why I was not given the honorary member rank?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-09-24, 10:43