Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Share
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Connor on 2014-10-08, 03:24

    Say yolo before you make the wager apparently...






    Proven to work 36% of the time


    Last edited by Connor on 2014-10-19, 05:56; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Aliispartan | VP0
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 396
    Join date : 2011-11-23
    Age : 17
    Location : kanada

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Aliispartan | VP0 on 2014-10-08, 03:25

    ggwp.
    avatar
    Asar
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 497
    Join date : 2014-08-16

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Asar on 2014-10-08, 09:41

    how the... what the.. :'(
    avatar
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 2776
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Phat4tw on 2014-10-08, 10:11

    Open for my loan back @ Phat4tw Wink
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Allen1 on 2014-10-08, 10:18

    Phat4tw wrote:Open for my loan back @ Phat4tw Wink

    change your sig
    you misogynistic pig
    bars
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8006
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Joe on 2014-10-08, 14:40

    Allen1 wrote:
    Phat4tw wrote:Open for my loan back @ Phat4tw Wink

    change your sig
    you misogynistic pig
    bars

    l0l

    shut up you neckbeard manchild.
    avatar
    Acron Afande
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 171
    Join date : 2014-06-10

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Acron Afande on 2014-10-08, 17:11

    Psh nice winings. Congratulations m8.
    I actually hate the game you call BJ XD
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Allen1 on 2014-10-08, 21:04

    Joe wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:
    Phat4tw wrote:Open for my loan back @ Phat4tw Wink

    change your sig
    you misogynistic pig
    bars

    l0l

    shut up you neckbeard manchild.

    i'm 6'1

    ;c
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Connor on 2014-10-19, 05:56

    Allen1 wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:
    Phat4tw wrote:Open for my loan back @ Phat4tw Wink

    change your sig
    you misogynistic pig
    bars

    l0l

    shut up you neckbeard manchild.

    i'm 6'1

    ;c

    Allen is hot.
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-23, 21:24

    How to get to 30b wagered in a week ^^

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-03-24, 14:38

    ok now show us ur losses after saying yolo
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-24, 15:03

    The Uzumaki wrote:ok now show us ur losses after saying yolo

    my highest loss after saying yolo was 1.6b.

    dealt 8/18 v 7.

    I lost A-8 vs 7-2-10

    avatar
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-03-25, 13:05

    tbh
    avatar
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-03-25, 22:07

    I once had gp
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-25, 22:40

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:I once had gp

    then you took an arrow to the knee?
    avatar
    Hamza|Dinz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2680
    Join date : 2012-04-21
    Age : 19

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Hamza|Dinz on 2015-03-27, 18:38

    Meanwhile....... when i used to play rs my yolo was 1m lol! this lucky bastard
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-27, 19:43

    Hamza|Dinz wrote:Meanwhile....... when i used to play rs my yolo was 1m lol!  this lucky bastard

    I made my first 1m from F2P Pking and selling all the Rune items I got haha.

    Then i came to Cora Dyce and turned it into 6m before losing 12-11 to Cobra Diesel in a 12m pot.
    avatar
    Hamza|Dinz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2680
    Join date : 2012-04-21
    Age : 19

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Hamza|Dinz on 2015-03-28, 19:00

    Connor wrote:
    Hamza|Dinz wrote:Meanwhile....... when i used to play rs my yolo was 1m lol!  this lucky bastard

    I made my first 1m from F2P Pking and selling all the Rune items I got haha.

    Then i came to Cora Dyce and turned it into 6m before losing 12-11 to Cobra Diesel in a 12m pot.

    Those were the days!!!! CBF to play runescape anymore LOL.
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-29, 16:13

    Turned 350m into 1.4b yesterday then lost it all Sad

    Beat ekonka in a 1.2b 21 wager by getting dealt blackjack Razz
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8006
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-29, 16:52

    Connor wrote:Turned 350m into 1.4b yesterday then lost it all Sad

    Beat ekonka in a 1.2b 21 wager by getting dealt blackjack Razz

    rigged
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-29, 19:00

    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:Turned 350m into 1.4b yesterday then lost it all Sad

    Beat ekonka in a 1.2b 21 wager by getting dealt blackjack Razz

    rigged

    Probably

    Sponsored content

    Re: How to Yolo Like Connor....

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-06-25, 10:54