Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

Again...

The Real Zodz

Again...

Post by The Real Zodz on 2015-01-12, 02:47

I mean, it's hilarious how petty he's being.

on Rand

'Off-topic' Post:
    http://www.coradyce.com/t36997-rsncottonwoodcaslash-being-overpowering-im-ban-from-irc#544196

Spoiler:

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    Nr wrote:Considering Zodz's post above about too many slaps on the wrist happening before a punishment, which is ironic considering how many he has gotten, I'd say a slap on the wrist is a good enough solution here. Wouldn't want any double standards, now.

admins don't get slap on the wrists (obv)
    What a stupid thing to say.

Zodz wrote:Why wasn't this thread locked?
    I know it's difficult for you to read, so I picked out the relevant quotes from the moderator's post:
    Nr wrote:I'll leave 24 hours for folks to reply to the thread and will then lock it...

... Yeah, I don't like to lock threads before "options" have been considered and the dispute can actually be closed with a proper resolution, punishment involved...

... If Andy feels the need, he can always overwrite me. I doubt that ending up being the case here. I'll still keep a 24h window up and then close the thread.

~

Dear Zodz,

- You're not a mod. Don't try and be.
    - I'm not trying to be funny or anything, but you're genuinely thick, so if you're thinking of doing anything, don't do it as it's almost certainly wrong.
    - Stop acting like a child and grow up. You're fucking 25, lmao.

Cannons

Re: Again...

Post by Cannons on 2015-01-12, 03:27

The only bit that Rand said off topic to the situation at hand was "What a stupid thing to say". But then again he was answering to Zodz' off-topic post of "admins don't get slap on the wrists".

I can understand how Rand could feel the need to address this because not only does Zodz get obvious slaps on the wrists, but the grammar of his post made it a double whammy (for me atleast).

Also, Rand basically did what Zodz did, he followed an off-topic post with an on-topic one (addressing Zodz's question), so should Zodz also get a two day ban? Or should Rand not be banned in the first place. (Imo the latter because he should have at least warned Rand like Nr does).
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr on 2015-01-12, 06:19

Why is Zodz interfering with the moderation of the disputes section? The way I understood he has the ban permissions, but not for anything to do with forum moderation. Am I getting this wrong...?

The dispute was already resolved, not too much harm done. I also don't see the purpose of Zodz's question, anyway. The answer was above, I wasn't going to give a different one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-11-22, 04:22