Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Share
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8027
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Joe on 2015-01-16, 19:01

    So the other members can come to this thread to see lolz.
    avatar
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

    Posts : 2664
    Join date : 2011-11-08

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Nr on 2015-01-16, 19:03

    It really is annoying instead of fun these days.

    Avnii
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2014-07-26

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Avnii on 2015-01-16, 19:28

    Stop adding to the already autism riddled forums. Please.
    avatar
    General Zodztafarian
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3
    Join date : 2015-01-16

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by General Zodztafarian on 2015-01-16, 20:04

    Avnii wrote:Stop adding to the already autism riddled forums. Please.
    vouch
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8027
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Joe on 2015-01-16, 20:08

    General Zodztafarian wrote:
    Avnii wrote:Stop adding to the already autism riddled forums. Please.
    vouch

    Sponge is an angry 16 year old guys.

    Avnii
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2014-07-26

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Avnii on 2015-01-16, 20:30

    Joe wrote:
    General Zodztafarian wrote:
    Avnii wrote:Stop adding to the already autism riddled forums. Please.
    vouch

    Sponge is an angry 16 year old guys.

    Oh my god joe, my lord and saviour please tell me of the ways of the fukboi. Please i need to know your secrets.

    Legend Joe4, please it wasnt your fault.

    It wasnt your fault, your parents divorce was, but the rest not as much.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8027
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Joe on 2015-01-16, 20:51

    Avnii wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    General Zodztafarian wrote:
    Avnii wrote:Stop adding to the already autism riddled forums. Please.
    vouch

    Sponge is an angry 16 year old guys.

    Oh my god joe, my lord and saviour please tell me of the ways of the fukboi. Please i need to know your secrets.

    Legend Joe4, please it wasnt your fault.

    It wasnt your fault, your parents divorce was, but the rest not as much.  

    spongebob square pants.

    Avnii
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2014-07-26

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Avnii on 2015-01-16, 21:10

    Joe wrote:
    Avnii wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    General Zodztafarian wrote:
    Avnii wrote:Stop adding to the already autism riddled forums. Please.
    vouch

    Sponge is an angry 16 year old guys.

    Oh my god joe, my lord and saviour please tell me of the ways of the fukboi. Please i need to know your secrets.

    Legend Joe4, please it wasnt your fault.

    It wasnt your fault, your parents divorce was, but the rest not as much.  

    spongebob square pants.

    Thats my name dont wear it out, nigga.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Guest on 2015-01-16, 22:23

    Zodz is a massive faggot
    avatar
    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7980
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 14
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by James on 2015-01-16, 22:37

    Nr wrote:It really is annoying instead of fun these days.

    I disagree.

    rivalries make this place
    avatar
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-01-17, 03:02

    Zodz is a chode
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8027
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Joe on 2015-01-17, 03:04

    Iamtaba wrote:Zodz is a chode

    Why are you changing?
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6172
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-01-17, 23:05

    Someone should change the title to 'Thread for joe&sponge argument'.

    Avnii
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2014-07-26

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Avnii on 2015-01-17, 23:16

    If he doesnt understand by now i am fucking with him/getting a reaction. Im done.

    It was pretty funny tbh.
    avatar
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

    Posts : 10394
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Age : 17
    Location : DM

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by G on 2015-01-18, 00:01

    ^Looser

    Avnii
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 63
    Join date : 2014-07-26

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Avnii on 2015-01-18, 00:05

    OMG g-zus is back, quick everyone hide your ranks.
    avatar
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-01-18, 03:12

    stfu joe lol
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8027
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Joe on 2015-01-18, 04:05

    Iamtaba wrote:stfu joe lol

    ok. im afraid nr will ban me again for bullying you.

    ):
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-01-18, 05:18

    Iamtaba wrote:stfu joe lol
    avatar
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-01-18, 07:02

    Joe wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:stfu joe lol

    ok. im afraid nr will ban me again for bullying you.

    ):

    we're all tired of u and ur illuminati shit -.-.-.-

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-01-18, 14:14

    Iamtaba wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:stfu joe lol

    ok. im afraid nr will ban me again for bullying you.

    ):

    we're all tired of u and ur illuminati shit -.-.-.-

    joe > u

    Sponsored content

    Re: Thread for zodz&rand argument

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-08-23, 19:36