Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    To HostDas.

    Share

    aquatic girl
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 585
    Join date : 2013-07-06
    Age : 19

    To HostDas.

    Post by aquatic girl on 2015-01-18, 15:24

    So you deleted me from skype, blocked me. Hope you are happy with 5WAP. I see, from nice guy you becme like his clone. Become bullshit gay. Well, goodluck being in his fc co-owner. I see you are selling with him ranks every day, lowering commision getting good cash from rank selling. But you see, people are protesting about this? Well, like I said, I hate, I just hate terribly people who scams. And I can call you scammer cuz you sell ranks, derank them and don't refund. Pisses off other ranks, lowers commision... Maybe medin123 will teach you how to scam better, cuz he's a pro. Oh, and you said I am working for coradyce, well, you are wrong here too. I don't work for them, but they work for me. And last, goodluck realizing what you lost. 4 years of many adventures we had got fucked in less then 2 months when 5wap brainwashed you. Not going to wait for sorry or anything else, but if you feel saying shit, say in comments. Will be glad to listen and answer.

    p.s: medin123 you won't get your money back, because you are fagt, who lied me 24/7 and i always trusted you. + you scamm daily, I will see, how you like to get scammed. Gl fagt.

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by Joe on 2015-01-18, 15:56

    hmm... if its true hostdas is a faggot.

    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

    Posts : 2664
    Join date : 2011-11-08

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by Nr on 2015-01-18, 18:05

    aquatic girl wrote:Oh, and you said I am working for coradyce, well, you are wrong here too. I don't work for them, but they work for me.

    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    ( ⌐■_■)


    On topic: That sounds quite sad, HostDAS.

    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-01-19, 02:54

    stay strong, LTU

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by Guest on 2015-01-19, 04:29

    lol nice rap, waitin' for das nigger

    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10740
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 20
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by Slash on 2015-01-19, 10:22

    2 letters, P M.



    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:










    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-01-19, 15:18

    Nr wrote:
    aquatic girl wrote:Oh, and you said I am working for coradyce, well, you are wrong here too. I don't work for them, but they work for me.

    (•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    ( ⌐■_■)


    On topic: That sounds quite sad, HostDAS.

    just read this thread for the 3rd time and I finally caught this lol

    subtle

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-01-19, 18:48

    aquatic girl wrote:

    p.s: medin123 you won't get your money back, because you are fagt, who lied me 24/7 and i always trusted you. + you scamm daily, I will see, how you like to get scammed. Gl fagt.

    You just got upset about someone scamming you and now you're going to scam him. Nice bro

    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10740
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 20
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by Slash on 2015-01-19, 18:49

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    aquatic girl wrote:

    p.s: medin123 you won't get your money back, because you are fagt, who lied me 24/7 and i always trusted you. + you scamm daily, I will see, how you like to get scammed. Gl fagt.

    You just got upset about someone scamming you and now you're going to scam him. Nice bro

    i would scam someone who scammed me, but only the amount he scammed.

    It'd basically be fair


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:










    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-01-19, 18:50

    Slash wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    aquatic girl wrote:

    p.s: medin123 you won't get your money back, because you are fagt, who lied me 24/7 and i always trusted you. + you scamm daily, I will see, how you like to get scammed. Gl fagt.

    You just got upset about someone scamming you and now you're going to scam him. Nice bro

    i would scam someone who scammed me, but only the amount he scammed.

    It'd basically be fair
    Why get a loan from someone who hasnt paid you back? makes no sense...

    SwagDaddy
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2015-01-19

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by SwagDaddy on 2015-01-19, 19:23

    same

    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-01-20, 10:26

    Slash wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    aquatic girl wrote:

    p.s: medin123 you won't get your money back, because you are fagt, who lied me 24/7 and i always trusted you. + you scamm daily, I will see, how you like to get scammed. Gl fagt.

    You just got upset about someone scamming you and now you're going to scam him. Nice bro

    i would scam someone who scammed me, but only the amount he scammed.

    It'd basically be fair

    not in cora dyce it's not

    #WeDontScamScammers #DaRulez

    aquatic girl
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 585
    Join date : 2013-07-06
    Age : 19

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by aquatic girl on 2015-01-20, 14:23

    No, the point is he lied me 24/7 how he gets loans and things. I saw him losing loans of 50m and so on, but how he would remake them? Create a swapping fc and scam all the time money. Smile

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by Joe on 2015-01-20, 14:28

    Iamtaba wrote:
    Slash wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    aquatic girl wrote:

    p.s: medin123 you won't get your money back, because you are fagt, who lied me 24/7 and i always trusted you. + you scamm daily, I will see, how you like to get scammed. Gl fagt.

    You just got upset about someone scamming you and now you're going to scam him. Nice bro

    i would scam someone who scammed me, but only the amount he scammed.

    It'd basically be fair

    not in cora dyce it's not

    #WeDontScamScammers #DaRulez

    that rule is retarded

    Blaze
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 541
    Join date : 2012-09-01
    Age : 17
    Location : Middle-Earth.

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by Blaze on 2015-01-20, 14:52

    Joe wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:
    Slash wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    aquatic girl wrote:

    p.s: medin123 you won't get your money back, because you are fagt, who lied me 24/7 and i always trusted you. + you scamm daily, I will see, how you like to get scammed. Gl fagt.

    You just got upset about someone scamming you and now you're going to scam him. Nice bro

    i would scam someone who scammed me, but only the amount he scammed.

    It'd basically be fair

    not in cora dyce it's not
    #WeDontScamScammers #DaRulez

    that rule is retarded
    Rules change. Icy is changing. Pikachu with santa hat. Santa hats are triangular. Pikachus have eyes. Illuminati.

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by Joe on 2015-01-20, 17:52

    Blaze wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:
    Slash wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    aquatic girl wrote:

    p.s: medin123 you won't get your money back, because you are fagt, who lied me 24/7 and i always trusted you. + you scamm daily, I will see, how you like to get scammed. Gl fagt.

    You just got upset about someone scamming you and now you're going to scam him. Nice bro

    i would scam someone who scammed me, but only the amount he scammed.

    It'd basically be fair

    not in cora dyce it's not
    #WeDontScamScammers #DaRulez

    that rule is retarded
    Rules change. Icy is changing. Pikachu with santa hat. Santa hats are triangular. Pikachus have eyes. Illuminati.

    woah

    aquatic girl
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 585
    Join date : 2013-07-06
    Age : 19

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by aquatic girl on 2015-01-20, 17:58

    Since I am trying to get ranked here, I will pay him, to clear all mess up.

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by Joe on 2015-01-20, 21:34

    aquatic girl wrote:Since I am trying to get ranked here, I will pay him, to clear all mess up.

    dont.

    lel

    aquatic girl
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 585
    Join date : 2013-07-06
    Age : 19

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by aquatic girl on 2015-01-25, 20:39

    Paid medin123 all his money. I am good now.

    Sponsored content

    Re: To HostDas.

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:13


      Current date/time is 2017-01-22, 21:13