Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    posting poop twice

    Share

    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1446
    Join date : 2013-02-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Malaysia

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

    posting poop twice

    Post by Lord Abigor on 2015-01-20, 13:41

    Banned for posting poop twice.. GG life

    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 2734
    Join date : 2012-06-27
    Age : 22
    Location : Australia

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Boofz on 2015-01-20, 13:47

    I don't understand why you're here.

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by James on 2015-01-20, 14:18

    I don't understand why I'm here.

    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10740
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 20
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Slash on 2015-01-20, 14:19

    I don't understand.


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:










    Blaze
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 541
    Join date : 2012-09-01
    Age : 17
    Location : Middle-Earth.

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Blaze on 2015-01-20, 14:35

    I don't.

    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6138
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-01-20, 16:29

    James wrote:I don't understand why I'm here.
    Same:

    James wrote:If Arsenal beat Man City I won't make another post for a month

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by James on 2015-01-20, 18:19

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    James wrote:I don't understand why I'm here.
    Same:

    James wrote:If Arsenal beat Man City I won't make another post for a month

    Rand Plz give me a break. We all  tell malicious lies. Just look at when you and Majed ganged up and said you were quitting, huh?

    Wand
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 507
    Join date : 2013-08-21
    Location : No-one ever tells me.

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Wand on 2015-01-20, 19:36

    James wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    James wrote:I don't understand why I'm here.
    Same:

    James wrote:If Arsenal beat Man City I won't make another post for a month

    Rand Plz give me a break. We all  tell malicious lies. Just look at when you and Majed ganged up and said you were quitting, huh?
    ????

    You can hardly talk about 'quitting'.

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by James on 2015-01-20, 21:20

    Wand wrote:
    James wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    James wrote:I don't understand why I'm here.
    Same:

    James wrote:If Arsenal beat Man City I won't make another post for a month

    Rand Plz give me a break. We all  tell malicious lies. Just look at when you and Majed ganged up and said you were quitting, huh?
    ????

    You can hardly talk about 'quitting'.

    FUCK U RAND I WISH YOU SUCKED AT COMEBACKS

    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1446
    Join date : 2013-02-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Malaysia

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Lord Abigor on 2015-01-21, 06:26

    I dont know why you guys are here

    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1888
    Join date : 2012-08-31
    Age : 19
    Location : m8land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Luke on 2015-01-21, 08:48

    I'm here coz of drama, its so good with popcorn.

    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-01-21, 09:16

    stfu

    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1446
    Join date : 2013-02-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Malaysia

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Lord Abigor on 2015-01-21, 11:11

    Luke wrote:I'm here coz of drama, its so good with popcorn.

    thats cool then.. lol

    Iamtaba: i dont know why youre here... so bye Smile cheers cheers

    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 2776
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 20
    Location : Australia

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Phat4tw on 2015-01-21, 11:33

    Can you please stop?

    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Lelz on 2015-01-21, 12:50

    James wrote:
    Wand wrote:
    James wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    James wrote:I don't understand why I'm here.
    Same:

    James wrote:If Arsenal beat Man City I won't make another post for a month

    Rand Plz give me a break. We all  tell malicious lies. Just look at when you and Majed ganged up and said you were quitting, huh?
    ????

    You can hardly talk about 'quitting'.

    FUCK U RAND I WISH YOU SUCKED AT COMEBACKS

    ikr


    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1446
    Join date : 2013-02-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Malaysia

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Lord Abigor on 2015-01-21, 14:02

    Phat4tw wrote:Can you please stop?
    no

    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-01-21, 18:14

    mys demise.

    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6138
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-01-22, 00:44

    Lelz wrote:
    James wrote:
    Wand wrote:
    James wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    James wrote:I don't understand why I'm here.
    Same:

    James wrote:If Arsenal beat Man City I won't make another post for a month

    Rand Plz give me a break. We all  tell malicious lies. Just look at when you and Majed ganged up and said you were quitting, huh?
    ????

    You can hardly talk about 'quitting'.
    FUCK U RAND I WISH YOU SUCKED AT COMEBACKS
    ikr
    Where the hell have you been?

    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6770
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 13

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Paul on 2015-01-22, 02:12

    Luke wrote:I'm here coz of drama, its so good with popcorn.
    I like lots of butter on mine and once in a while, kettle corn with some popcorn salt sprinkled in

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-01-22, 07:20

    proud of my fellow malaysian

    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Lelz on 2015-01-22, 09:25

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    James wrote:
    Wand wrote:
    James wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    James wrote:I don't understand why I'm here.
    Same:

    James wrote:If Arsenal beat Man City I won't make another post for a month

    Rand Plz give me a break. We all  tell malicious lies. Just look at when you and Majed ganged up and said you were quitting, huh?
    ????

    You can hardly talk about 'quitting'.
    FUCK U RAND I WISH YOU SUCKED AT COMEBACKS
    ikr
    Where the hell have you been?

    fuck you, stop arguing with zodz and then u'll find me ffs

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Joe on 2015-01-22, 14:16

    Lelz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    James wrote:
    Wand wrote:
    James wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    James wrote:I don't understand why I'm here.
    Same:

    James wrote:If Arsenal beat Man City I won't make another post for a month

    Rand Plz give me a break. We all  tell malicious lies. Just look at when you and Majed ganged up and said you were quitting, huh?
    ????

    You can hardly talk about 'quitting'.
    FUCK U RAND I WISH YOU SUCKED AT COMEBACKS
    ikr
    Where the hell have you been?

    fuck you, stop arguing with zodz and then u'll find me ffs

    lots of people are changing, maj Sad

    Sponsored content

    Re: posting poop twice

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:22


      Current date/time is 2017-01-18, 23:22