Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    £500 TESCO VOUCHER

    Share

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    £500 TESCO VOUCHER

    Post by James on 2015-01-22, 23:02

    IS THIS JUST MY FKUNG PHONR OR DOES A PAGR COME UP WHEN YOU OPEN THREADS SAYING YOU WILL WIN £500 TESCO CLUBCARD.

    1 - FUCK OFF IF I WANTED A VOUCHER I'D SAY SO
    2 - I TEND TO SHOP AT WAITROSE* ANYWAY
    3 - IS THIS ANDY MAKING MONEY?
    4- DOES MY PHONE HAVE A VIRUS?

    *Rand - this is a high end supermarket found in Devon and other areas. You probably don't get them in Manchester.


    THANK YOU

    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6138
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: £500 TESCO VOUCHER

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-01-22, 23:42

    James wrote:*Rand - this is a high end supermarket found in Devon and other areas. You probably don't get them in Manchester.
    Looool, I skim-read your post and thought you were referring to Tesco. I could expect that of you.

    And, m8...

    the six closest branches to Manchester:



    Apparently, there's only one in Devon???

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: £500 TESCO VOUCHER

    Post by Joe on 2015-01-22, 23:46

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    James wrote:*Rand - this is a high end supermarket found in Devon and other areas. You probably don't get them in Manchester.
    Looool, I skim-read your post and thought you were referring to Tesco. I could expect that of you.

    And, m8...

    the six closest branches to Manchester:



    Apparently, there's only one in Devon???

    martin/2kk2 lives near manchester.

    wow

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: £500 TESCO VOUCHER

    Post by James on 2015-01-23, 10:47

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    James wrote:*Rand - this is a high end supermarket found in Devon and other areas. You probably don't get them in Manchester.
    Looool, I skim-read your post and thought you were referring to Tesco. I could expect that of you.

    And, m8...

    the six closest branches to Manchester:



    Apparently, there's only one in Devon???

    There's about 8 in Devon actually. 6 on Manchester, huh? Must take a long time to get to working your way through all those riots.

    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6138
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: £500 TESCO VOUCHER

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-01-24, 02:47

    James wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    James wrote:*Rand - this is a high end supermarket found in Devon and other areas. You probably don't get them in Manchester.
    Looool, I skim-read your post and thought you were referring to Tesco. I could expect that of you.

    And, m8...

    the six closest branches to Manchester:



    Apparently, there's only one in Devon???

    There's about 8 in Devon actually. 6 on Manchester, huh? Must take a long time to get to working your way through all those riots.
    It shows the six closest.

    http://www.waitrose.com/shop/BranchFinderSearch?postCodeValue=exeter



    Gratz on drawing against Cambridge, btw!!!

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: £500 TESCO VOUCHER

    Post by James on 2015-01-24, 09:48

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    James wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    James wrote:*Rand - this is a high end supermarket found in Devon and other areas. You probably don't get them in Manchester.
    Looool, I skim-read your post and thought you were referring to Tesco. I could expect that of you.

    And, m8...

    the six closest branches to Manchester:



    Apparently, there's only one in Devon???

    There's about 8 in Devon actually. 6 on Manchester, huh? Must take a long time to get to working your way through all those riots.
    It shows the six closest.

    http://www.waitrose.com/shop/BranchFinderSearch?postCodeValue=exeter



    Gratz on drawing against Cambridge, btw!!!

    Pfft, there's still another six on the left Near You bar.

    And Fk U. It was the pitch and weather. Exeter drew at Old Trafford and meggsed Ronaldo. Just saying.

    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6138
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: £500 TESCO VOUCHER

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-01-24, 15:47

    James wrote:And Fk U. It was the pitch and weather. Exeter drew at Old Trafford and meggsed Ronaldo. Just saying.
    http://gfycat.com/CheapMaleAntelopegroundsquirrel

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: £500 TESCO VOUCHER

    Post by James on 2015-01-24, 16:35

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    James wrote:And Fk U. It was the pitch and weather. Exeter drew at Old Trafford and meggsed Ronaldo. Just saying.
    http://gfycat.com/CheapMaleAntelopegroundsquirrel

    http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/match/index.html?event=3;opposition=240;team=311

    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6138
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: £500 TESCO VOUCHER

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-01-24, 18:12

    James wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    James wrote:And Fk U. It was the pitch and weather. Exeter drew at Old Trafford and meggsed Ronaldo. Just saying.
    http://gfycat.com/CheapMaleAntelopegroundsquirrel
    http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/match/index.html?event=3;opposition=240;team=311
    You have the same points as under Moyes this point last year.

    James
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7979
    Join date : 2012-02-19
    Age : 13
    Location : GREAT Britain.

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: £500 TESCO VOUCHER

    Post by James on 2015-01-24, 18:25

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    James wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    James wrote:And Fk U. It was the pitch and weather. Exeter drew at Old Trafford and meggsed Ronaldo. Just saying.
    http://gfycat.com/CheapMaleAntelopegroundsquirrel
    http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/match/index.html?event=3;opposition=240;team=311
    You have the same points as under Moyes this point last year.
    You have less points than Moyes had last year

    Sponsored content

    Re: £500 TESCO VOUCHER

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-02-21, 02:02