Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Livestream life of duya

    Share
    avatar
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1673
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 26
    Location : Amsterdam

    Livestream life of duya

    Post by Duya on 2015-01-29, 07:12

    Made this in a month, the life of a baller, playin games for $$

    avatar
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 2734
    Join date : 2012-06-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Australia

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Boofz on 2015-01-29, 08:34

    Still can't pay Tom back...
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-01-29, 08:48

    b8
    avatar
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 2776
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Phat4tw on 2015-01-29, 09:27

    lol nice. I remember when u tried to get me to do this Razz
    avatar
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1673
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 26
    Location : Amsterdam

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Duya on 2015-01-29, 12:39

    Boofz wrote:Still can't pay Tom back...

    bro i need to buy new pc = expensive

    avatar
    Frosty
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3870
    Join date : 2012-04-28

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Frosty on 2015-01-29, 15:38

    Duya wrote:
    Boofz wrote:Still can't pay Tom back...

    bro i need to buy new pc = expensive


    You mean you need to.....get a life.






















    Jk
















    Serious tho.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Joe on 2015-01-29, 15:41

    and zodz is still struggling to get 10 concurrent viewers.
    avatar
    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 27
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Zodz on 2015-01-29, 18:44

    Nice man!! u have 6,000 followers now.

    I am stuck at 3,000.

    At least I was one of your first supporters! I was the one who made u notice loyalty systems and how much they pwn.

    I think you picked a really good game due to the mature audience. Games like RuneScape are mostly full of talent-less scrubs (like legendjoe). But at least i can summon a few hundred of them whenever i please.
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6138
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-01-29, 19:12

    Wow!! Dude! You & Zodz r my main idols. I love you guys! srsly inspiring, wow
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Jon on 2015-01-29, 19:16

    Zodz wrote:Nice man!! u have 6,000 followers now.

    I am stuck at 3,000.

    At least I was one of your first supporters! I was the one who made u notice loyalty systems and how much they pwn.

    I think you picked a really good game due to the mature audience. Games like RuneScape are mostly full of talent-less scrubs (like legendjoe). But at least i can summon a few hundred of them whenever i please.
    wow... you are such a douche.

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 21
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-01-29, 19:20

    pay tom what's the big deal?

    please?*
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Joe on 2015-01-29, 19:22

    Zodz wrote:Nice man!! u have 6,000 followers now.

    I am stuck at 3,000.

    At least I was one of your first supporters! I was the one who made u notice loyalty systems and how much they pwn.

    I think you picked a really good game due to the mature audience. Games like RuneScape are mostly full of talent-less scrubs (like legendjoe). But at least i can summon a few hundred of them whenever i please.

    Zodz is mad because I told the truth. Zodz' streams never reach 20 viewers. Because he does nothing.

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3437
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 21

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Cannons on 2015-01-29, 19:42



    So what's this about then?
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Joe on 2015-01-29, 19:49

    I realised I'm following Zodz. I must've followed him by accident.

    aquatic girl
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 585
    Join date : 2013-07-06
    Age : 19

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by aquatic girl on 2015-01-29, 22:02

    Zodz, you don't have a lot of followers, because when you start to stream, you afk on something else a lot and you stream like 30 mins, so someone doesn't even have to join!

    I will be doin very soon 1.75b drop party in Runescap. I can give you 100-300m to help meh drop, so you could get some followers.
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Jon on 2015-01-29, 22:41

    aquatic girl wrote:Zodz, you don't have a lot of followers, because when you start to stream, you afk on something else a lot and you stream like 30 mins, so someone doesn't even have to join!

    I will be doin very soon 1.75b drop party in Runescap. I can give you 100-300m to help meh drop, so you could get some followers.
    drop it yourself. Then you know that none of it is being pocketed. Someone that steals from charity wouldn't hesitate to steal from "talent-less scrubs", presumably including you and most of cora, that play runescape.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Joe on 2015-01-30, 00:05

    aquatic girl wrote:Zodz, you don't have a lot of followers, because when you start to stream, you afk on something else a lot and you stream like 30 mins, so someone doesn't even have to join!

    I will be doin very soon 1.75b drop party in Runescap. I can give you 100-300m to help meh drop, so you could get some followers.

    Don't even do a drop party, keep it yourself or put it in the well of goodwill.
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6138
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-01-30, 00:09

    Joe wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    aquatic girl wrote:Zodz, you don't have a lot of followers, because when you start to stream, you afk on something else a lot and you stream like 30 mins, so someone doesn't even have to join!

    I will be doin very soon 1.75b drop party in Runescap. I can give you 100-300m to help meh drop, so you could get some followers.
    drop it yourself. Then you know that none of it is being pocketed. Someone that steals from charity wouldn't hesitate to steal from "talent-less scrubs", presumably including you and most of cora, that play runescape.
    Don't even do a drop party, keep it yourself or put it in the well of goodwill.
    No, beg off others and put their money in the well. Then, you can take all the glory for their hard work and get a ginormous fanbase of like 15 people.
    avatar
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1673
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 26
    Location : Amsterdam

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Duya on 2015-01-30, 02:36

    I dont have a life.. D: True.. I play games get paid 2.5k a month for it ~ hehe goodluck @ mcdonalds for minimum wage guys, I keep on growing, in a year ill be making 5-10k a monh lel Very Happy

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Guest on 2015-01-30, 02:49

    hi duya, you should teach me how to get girls in bed
    i'm a desperate, 17 year old virgin
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6138
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-01-30, 02:50

    Duya wrote:I dont have a life.. D: True.. I play games get paid 2.5k a month for it ~ hehe goodluck @ mcdonalds for minimum wage guys, I keep on growing, in a year ill be making 5-10k a monh lel Very Happy
    l000000000000000000l
    avatar
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1673
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 26
    Location : Amsterdam

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Duya on 2015-01-30, 02:57

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:I dont have a life.. D: True.. I play games get paid 2.5k a month for it ~ hehe goodluck @ mcdonalds for minimum wage guys, I keep on growing, in a year ill be making 5-10k a monh lel Very Happy
    l000000000000000000l

    LEELE
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Joe on 2015-01-30, 04:02

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    aquatic girl wrote:Zodz, you don't have a lot of followers, because when you start to stream, you afk on something else a lot and you stream like 30 mins, so someone doesn't even have to join!

    I will be doin very soon 1.75b drop party in Runescap. I can give you 100-300m to help meh drop, so you could get some followers.
    drop it yourself. Then you know that none of it is being pocketed. Someone that steals from charity wouldn't hesitate to steal from "talent-less scrubs", presumably including you and most of cora, that play runescape.
    Don't even do a drop party, keep it yourself or put it in the well of goodwill.
    No, beg off others and put their money in the well. Then, you can take all the glory for their hard work and get a ginormous fanbase of like 15 people.

    zodz is a very successful person. he uses charity to get more viewers for his stream that only 5 people watch.

    good job zodz!
    avatar
    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 27
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Zodz on 2015-01-30, 07:34

    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:I dont have a life.. D: True.. I play games get paid 2.5k a month for it ~ hehe goodluck @ mcdonalds for minimum wage guys, I keep on growing, in a year ill be making 5-10k a monh lel Very Happy
    l000000000000000000l

    LEELE


    the jealousy makes a toxic wasteland around here lol...


    aquatic girl wrote:Zodz, you don't have a lot of followers, because when you start to stream, you afk on something else a lot and you stream like 30 mins, so someone doesn't even have to join!

    I will be doin very soon 1.75b drop party in Runescap. I can give you 100-300m to help meh drop, so you could get some followers.

    VERYYYY CHILL!!!!

    didja see the 150m donation i got last week? dude claims it's because of me that he's rich now.
    avatar
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1673
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 26
    Location : Amsterdam

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Duya on 2015-01-31, 01:34

    Zodz wrote:
    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:I dont have a life.. D: True.. I play games get paid 2.5k a month for it ~ hehe goodluck @ mcdonalds for minimum wage guys, I keep on growing, in a year ill be making 5-10k a monh lel Very Happy
    l000000000000000000l

    LEELE


    the jealousy makes a toxic wasteland around here lol...


    aquatic girl wrote:Zodz, you don't have a lot of followers, because when you start to stream, you afk on something else a lot and you stream like 30 mins, so someone doesn't even have to join!

    I will be doin very soon 1.75b drop party in Runescap. I can give you 100-300m to help meh drop, so you could get some followers.

    VERYYYY CHILL!!!!

    didja see the 150m donation i got last week? dude claims it's because of me that he's rich now.

    ikr ryan look at the jealousy , these kids cling on to something too much, haahahhaa, i bet 20% of the forumers here would suicide if CD website stopped.. Razz

    haha we the shit ryan

    Sponsored content

    Re: Livestream life of duya

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-03-25, 04:50