Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

Livestream life of duya

Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Re: Livestream life of duya

Post by Luke on 2015-01-31, 01:50

Thats cute, like 2 days work for me. #Cricket
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-01-31, 02:21

Duya wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:I dont have a life.. D: True.. I play games get paid 2.5k a month for it ~ hehe goodluck @ mcdonalds for minimum wage guys, I keep on growing, in a year ill be making 5-10k a monh lel Very Happy
    l000000000000000000l

LEELE

the jealousy makes a toxic wasteland around here lol...

aquatic girl wrote:Zodz, you don't have a lot of followers, because when you start to stream, you afk on something else a lot and you stream like 30 mins, so someone doesn't even have to join!

I will be doin very soon 1.75b drop party in Runescap. I can give you 100-300m to help meh drop, so you could get some followers.

VERYYYY CHILL!!!!

didja see the 150m donation i got last week? dude claims it's because of me that he's rich now.

ikr ryan look at the jealousy , these kids cling on to something too much, haahahhaa, i bet 20% of the forumers here would suicide if CD website stopped.. Razz

haha we the shit ryan

But you scammed tom? why hasnt zodz perm banned u from the forums or any mod...

srsly mods..

moe could do a better job.
    Naipe
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Naipe on 2015-01-31, 02:23

bounce

hi
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 on 2015-01-31, 02:32

Naipe wrote:bounce

hi

hey jo-.

nvm

How are you Chris? Smile
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-01-31, 02:46

Allen1 wrote:
    Naipe wrote:bounce

hi

hey jo-.

nvm

How are you Chris? Smile

im going to cut you.

MiceTro

Post by MiceTro on 2015-01-31, 04:06

glad to see you're doing something with your life

Spoiler:
    lmao
    Spoiler:
    study
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Duya on 2015-01-31, 09:22

naipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <3
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Duya on 2015-01-31, 09:23

therés only 4/ 5 ~ people I give a shit about here, Which is not tom , not giving shit cause I dont know any of you? Stop begging me lel it looks weird Very Happy

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-01-31, 09:32

Duya wrote:therés only 4/ 5 ~ people I give a shit about here, Which is not tom , not giving shit cause I dont know any of you? Stop begging me lel it looks weird Very Happy

Hey, big fan of yours. Quick question, are all livestreamers scammers or is that only a Cora thing?

PLZ I WANT UR AUTOGRAPH Couldn't help myself

The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-01-31, 17:07

Duya wrote:therés only 4/ 5 ~ people I give a shit about here, Which is not tom , not giving shit cause I dont know any of you? Stop begging me lel it looks weird Very Happy

it's not begging if it's rightfully his, he's asking back for what he gave you as a favor, which you took advantage of. About your stream, duya think we give a fuck? If you actually paid Tom back we would have been happy for you since you're supposedly having "tough times" irl.
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-01-31, 17:22

i remember hearing u prank call someone on ts.

the times...
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2015-01-31, 20:50

Kᴀʀɴ wrote:hi duya, you should teach me how to get girls in bed
    i'm a desperate, 17 year old virgin

In duya's case, just go to a junior high school and tell the 13 and 14 year old girls you'll teach them about their body. You'll also get instant nudes.
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Duya on 2015-02-02, 06:21

hehe Connor knows what's up!
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Duya on 2015-02-02, 06:22

cared enough to comment man, guy with chinese name, cant be arsed to scroll up and remember wwhat it was spelled Razz

hahahahah like i said idc about 98% of you even if it was just 2 bucks it's time consuming to go over in ppl and pay some little bitch i dont even know, hhahhaa
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-02-02, 17:21

Duya wrote:cared enough to comment man, guy with chinese name, cant be arsed to scroll up and remember wwhat it was spelled Razz

hahahahah like i said idc about 98% of you even if it was just 2 bucks it's time consuming to go over in ppl and pay some little bitch i dont even know, hhahhaa

that's the spirit!
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-02-02, 18:34

Duya wrote:cared enough to comment man, guy with chinese name, cant be arsed to scroll up and remember wwhat it was spelled Razz

hahah dued ahah!!ahahaaa

Cannons wrote:

Hey, big fan of yours. Quick question, are all livestreamers scammers or is that only a Cora thing?

Pls do not bully Duya. He worked very hard at his scamming + he only earns 2k a month so he kinda needs the charity from other ppl.
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Duya on 2015-02-02, 22:17

Rand al'Thor wrote:

hahah dued ahah!!ahahaaa

Cannons wrote:

you feel me Very Happy

Pls do not bully Duya. He worked very hard at his scamming + he only earns 2k a month so he kinda needs the charity from other ppl.
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-02-02, 23:45

Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:

hahah dued ahah!!ahahaaa

Cannons wrote:

you feel me Very Happy

How the hell did you manage to fuck that up so spectacularly?
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Duya on 2015-02-03, 14:18

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:

hahah dued ahah!!ahahaaa

Cannons wrote:

you feel me Very Happy

there's also a place for you www.twitch.tv/UnderpantsWT if you suck my dick hard enough I might make you mod, You work hard get big moolah!
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-02-03, 18:20

im talking to duya on stream guys!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Smile
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-02-03, 19:50

Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:

hahah dued ahah!!ahahaaa

Cannons wrote:

you feel me Very Happy

there's also a place for you www.twitch.tv/UnderpantsWT  if you suck my dick hard enough I might make you mod, You work hard get big moolah!
    Looooool, you and Zodz are the best when upset.
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz on 2015-02-03, 20:11

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:

hahah dued ahah!!ahahaaa

Cannons wrote:

you feel me Very Happy

there's also a place for you www.twitch.tv/UnderpantsWT  if you suck my dick hard enough I might make you mod, You work hard get big moolah!

Duya, messing with Rand is the best. When he's upset you can get him to cry across the forums on alternate accounts proudly sporting your name/brand. He's performed this for me numerous times. (just look at his profile, his signature... I already own the kid)
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-02-03, 20:18

Zodz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:

hahah dued ahah!!ahahaaa

Cannons wrote:

you feel me Very Happy

Duya, messing with Rand is the best. When he's upset you can get him to cry across the forums on alternate accounts proudly sporting your name/brand. He's performed this for me numerous times. (just look at his profile, his signature... I already own the kid)
    L0l, Duya and I were both there for your IRC rant about me, no need to repeat it Razz Razz Razz #chill
    Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Duya on 2015-02-03, 23:14

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:

hahah dued ahah!!ahahaaa

Cannons wrote:

you feel me Very Happy

L0l, Duya and I were both there for your IRC rant about me, no need to repeat it Razz Razz Razz #chill

upset? I come here for a laugh, I get what I want, Bunch of randoms being upset and hating, hahhahah rand, you missing a thew chromosomes man <3 Very Happy
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-02-04, 00:07

Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:

hahah dued ahah!!ahahaaa

Cannons wrote:

you feel me Very Happy

upset? I come here for a laugh, I get what I want, Bunch of randoms being upset and hating, hahhahah rand, you missing a thew chromosomes man <3 Very Happy
    46 is the correct number Actually. sorry to Break it to you. <hahha3 :Dahahahhhman Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-09-20, 21:59