Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

Livestream life of duya

Duya
    VIP
    VIP

Re: Livestream life of duya

Post by Duya on 2015-02-04, 00:24

Yay you had biology/science, still a smacktard, btw i made 1,2k today playing COD, u still dickriding 4host? l0l
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-02-04, 01:13

Duya wrote:Yay you had biology/science, still a smacktard, btw i made 1,2k today playing COD, u still dickriding 4host? l0l

holy shit l0l

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-02-04, 20:46

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:cared enough to comment man, guy with chinese name, cant be arsed to scroll up and remember wwhat it was spelled Razz

hahahahah like i said idc about 98% of you even if it was just 2 bucks it's time consuming to go over in ppl and pay some little bitch i dont even know, hhahhaa
    hahah dued ahah!!ahahaaa

Cannons wrote:
    Duya wrote:therés only 4/ 5 ~ people I give a shit about here, Which is not tom , not giving shit cause I dont know any of you? Stop begging me lel it looks weird Very Happy

Hey, big fan of yours. Quick question, are all livestreamers scammers or is that only a Cora thing?

you feel me Very Happy

PLZ I WANT UR AUTOGRAPH Couldn't help myself
    Pls do not bully Duya. He worked very hard at his scamming + he only earns 2k a month so he kinda needs the charity from other ppl.
    How the hell did you manage to fuck that up so spectacularly?
    there's also a place for you www.twitch.tv/UnderpantsWT  if you suck my dick hard enough I might make you mod, You work hard get big moolah!
    Looooool, you and Zodz are the best when upset.
    Duya, messing with Rand is the best. When he's upset you can get him to cry across the forums on alternate accounts proudly sporting your name/brand. He's performed this for me numerous times. (just look at his profile, his signature... I already own the kid)
    L0l, Duya and I were both there for your IRC rant about me, no need to repeat it Razz Razz Razz #chill

I was there too lol, apparently he shit talks me behind his back by calling me a scammer.

Well, I bet those kids Zodz stole from don't give a shit about indoor sunglasses trying to convince himself he's a DJ.
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-02-04, 20:55

Cannons wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Duya wrote:cared enough to comment man, guy with chinese name, cant be arsed to scroll up and remember wwhat it was spelled Razz

hahahahah like i said idc about 98% of you even if it was just 2 bucks it's time consuming to go over in ppl and pay some little bitch i dont even know, hhahhaa
    hahah dued ahah!!ahahaaa

Cannons wrote:
    Duya wrote:therés only 4/ 5 ~ people I give a shit about here, Which is not tom , not giving shit cause I dont know any of you? Stop begging me lel it looks weird Very Happy

Hey, big fan of yours. Quick question, are all livestreamers scammers or is that only a Cora thing?

you feel me Very Happy

PLZ I WANT UR AUTOGRAPH Couldn't help myself
    Pls do not bully Duya. He worked very hard at his scamming + he only earns 2k a month so he kinda needs the charity from other ppl.
    How the hell did you manage to fuck that up so spectacularly?
    there's also a place for you www.twitch.tv/UnderpantsWT  if you suck my dick hard enough I might make you mod, You work hard get big moolah!
    Looooool, you and Zodz are the best when upset.
    Duya, messing with Rand is the best. When he's upset you can get him to cry across the forums on alternate accounts proudly sporting your name/brand. He's performed this for me numerous times. (just look at his profile, his signature... I already own the kid)
    L0l, Duya and I were both there for your IRC rant about me, no need to repeat it Razz Razz Razz #chill

I was there too lol, apparently he shit talks me behind his back by calling me a scammer.

Well, I bet those kids Zodz stole from don't give a shit about indoor sunglasses trying to convince himself he's a DJ.

Zodz stole from kids? Wtf how fk u zodz
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-02-08, 04:18

Jon wrote:
    Zodz wrote:Nice man!! u have 6,000 followers now.

I am stuck at 3,000.

At least I was one of your first supporters! I was the one who made u notice loyalty systems and how much they pwn.

I think you picked a really good game due to the mature audience. Games like RuneScape are mostly full of talent-less scrubs (like legendjoe). But at least i can summon a few hundred of them whenever i please.
    wow... you are such a douche.

zodz u cunt atleast i dont steal from charities u glasses wearing twat.

sorry.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-08-20, 07:45