Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

ayyyyyyyyyy lmao

FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

ayyyyyyyyyy lmao

Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-02-10, 02:31

thoughts on Kanye acting like he was gonna interrupt Beck before his Grammy speech for winning best album of the year? thoughts on his comments towards Beck after the show?

I've seen people say fuck him for it.

But I think Kanye just thinks that people should get the credit they deserve. In 2007 he won best video with Stronger, and he tried to give the award to UGK and Outkast saying they deserved it over him. he just believes people should get the credit he thinks they should.

Cannons

Re: ayyyyyyyyyy lmao

Post by Cannons on 2015-02-10, 03:52

I think the problem is he's stealing the spotlight from the person who won the award. Beck worked as hard or even harder than Beyonce for the grammy but it's just that he isn't as famous on Beyonce. Most people had no problem with Kanye complaining about it after the awards since everyone has free speech, but doing it during someone else's time to shine isn't right.

Imagine if someone did that to Kanye, what do you think he'd do?
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 on 2015-02-10, 04:23

Cannons wrote:I think the problem is he's stealing the spotlight from the person who won the award. Beck worked as hard or even harder than Beyonce for the grammy but it's just that he isn't as famous on Beyonce. Most people had no problem with Kanye complaining about it after the awards since everyone has free speech, but doing it during someone else's time to shine isn't right.

I agree. We live in this kind of society where black people can get away with anything.

Rape.
    Murder.
    Theft.

You name it. It's absolute anarchy. Hell, we even have black police officers killing innocent white folk.

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-02-10, 04:35

Allen1 wrote:
    Cannons wrote:I think the problem is he's stealing the spotlight from the person who won the award. Beck worked as hard or even harder than Beyonce for the grammy but it's just that he isn't as famous on Beyonce. Most people had no problem with Kanye complaining about it after the awards since everyone has free speech, but doing it during someone else's time to shine isn't right.

I agree. We live in this kind of society where black people can get away with anything.

Rape.
    Murder.
    Theft.

You name it. It's absolute anarchy. Hell, we even have black police officers killing innocent white folk.

ISIS would like to have a word with you
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 on 2015-02-10, 04:39

Cannons wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:

Rape.
    Murder.
    Theft.

ISIS would like to have a word with you

hahahahahaha
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash on 2015-02-10, 09:33

thoughts on Sam Smith winning 4 grammys?

By Shygodd <3
    Lel:

FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-02-10, 18:17

Slash wrote:thoughts on Sam Smith winning 4 grammys?
    Ye before gay

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-07-25, 14:34