Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Share

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-02-10, 18:39

    so i just heard obama about to ask lawmakers for a war vote...... gl us 59B debt on the line!!!!! lmaooo

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Joe on 2015-02-10, 18:41

    ron paul.

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-02-10, 18:42

    Joe wrote:ron paul.
    hopefully Saradomin wins or somthin

    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6770
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 13

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Paul on 2015-02-11, 02:53

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    Joe wrote:ron paul.
    hopefully Saradomin wins or somthin
    l0l0l0l0l

    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4018
    Join date : 2013-01-27
    Age : 17
    Location : Lebanon

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Moe on 2015-03-05, 20:51

    iran's gonna rape them

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-03-05, 22:28

    Moe wrote:iran's gonna rape them
    ill rape you if you dont pay me

    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 4018
    Join date : 2013-01-27
    Age : 17
    Location : Lebanon

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Moe on 2015-03-05, 22:47

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    Moe wrote:iran's gonna rape them
    ill rape you if you dont pay me

    i love being raped :3

    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-06, 00:32

    Someone has to fight Isis besides Jordan lol.

    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-03-06, 09:45

    almost everyone in this thread owes inva money

    count me in

    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 27
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Zodz on 2015-03-06, 10:16

    at the current almost exponential rate of inflation, 59b will be a equal to about a few million in a few years.


    might as well call it 69b

    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Jon on 2015-03-06, 18:24

    Zodz wrote:at the current almost exponential rate of inflation, 59b will be a equal to about a few million in a few years.


    might as well call it 69b
    The US inflation rate is negative. You're talking through your arse.

    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-03-06, 20:00

    Jon wrote:
    Zodz wrote:at the current almost exponential rate of inflation, 59b will be a equal to about a few million in a few years.


    might as well call it 69b
    The US inflation rate is negative. You're talking through your arse.

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-06, 20:19

    Allen1 wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Zodz wrote:at the current almost exponential rate of inflation, 59b will be a equal to about a few million in a few years.


    might as well call it 69b
    The US inflation rate is negative. You're talking through your arse.

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    the almighty zodz has been proven wrong!

    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-06, 22:10

    Allen1 wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Zodz wrote:at the current almost exponential rate of inflation, 59b will be a equal to about a few million in a few years.


    might as well call it 69b
    The US inflation rate is negative. You're talking through your arse.

    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    Got him Jonnyyyyyy! Got hiiimm!

    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 27
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Zodz on 2015-03-07, 16:54

    Sorry folks, Deflation (Arguably disinflation) has occurred many times before.

    That doesn't help the fact that in 2015 - 120 dollars is equivalent to 100 dollars in 2005.
    Also, 1,400 dollars in 2005 is equivalent to 100 dollars in 1940.

    Inflation is inevitable.

    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Jon on 2015-03-07, 18:17

    Zodz wrote:Sorry folks, Deflation (Arguably disinflation) has occurred many times before.

    That doesn't help the fact that in 2015 - 120 dollars is equivalent to 100 dollars in 2005.
    Also, 1,400 dollars in 2005 is equivalent to 100 dollars in 1940.

    Inflation is inevitable.
    If I remember correctly from last year when I studied economics, 2% is what's considered the most healthy inflation rate. The US has had below 2% since 2011. The inflation rate has been below the target for 4 consecutive years.

    "2015 - 120 dollars is equivalent to 100 dollars". This is actually exceptionally good. If the inflation rate had been exactly on target then $100 in 2005 would be worth 1.02^10x100=$121.89 in 2015. Based on what you've said, the average inflation rate between 2005 and 2015 has been less than the target of 2%. "almost exponential rate of inflation"? I think not.

    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 27
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Zodz on 2015-03-07, 18:42

    Jon wrote:"almost exponential rate of inflation"? I think not.

    yep you're right on that mark. I was exaggerating

    I was more in line with "in another 50 years" ... since in 1950's 100 dollars is now like 1400 dollars. I think that means 1 trillion turned into 14 trillion. Against the 2% consistency, I believe (from a very bullish standpoint) that in another 50 years it will be ~5000 to 100 (50 trillion is 1 trillion). Which would almost eliminate our debt crisis.

    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-03-07, 23:16

    isnt the us in 18 trillion in debt
    scratch

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-03-08, 00:43

    Dogs>Cats wrote:isnt the us in 18 trillion in debt
    scratch

    Something called exaggerating my good friend

    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-03-08, 15:32

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:isnt the us in 18 trillion in debt
    scratch

    Something called exaggerating my good friend
    trillion is much bigger than billion btw

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-03-08, 20:00

    Dogs>Cats wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:isnt the us in 18 trillion in debt
    scratch

    Something called exaggerating my good friend
    trillion is much bigger than billion btw
    I don't even remember posting that post btw lol

    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-03-08, 23:33

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:isnt the us in 18 trillion in debt
    scratch

    Something called exaggerating my good friend
    trillion is much bigger than billion btw
    I don't even remember posting that post btw lol
    bounce

    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 8329
    Join date : 2011-06-08
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Sam on 2015-03-19, 17:05

    Moe wrote:iran's gonna rape them

    The dude with the Hezbollah flag...

    Hassan Nasrallah has the fucking worst speech impediment, btw.

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-19, 20:02

    Sam wrote:
    Moe wrote:iran's gonna rape them

    The dude with the Hezbollah flag...

    Hassan Nasrallah has the fucking worst speech impediment, btw.

    where is sean Sad

    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 8329
    Join date : 2011-06-08
    Age : 22
    Location : Sean's house

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Sam on 2015-03-19, 22:11

    Joe wrote:where is sean Sad

    idk bae

    Sponsored content

    Re: U.S GOING TO WAR????

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 08:58


      Current date/time is 2017-01-18, 08:58