Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Share
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1017
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-02-16, 21:46



    it got leaked. oh my lord lmfao.
    avatar
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

    Posts : 2664
    Join date : 2011-11-08

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by Nr on 2015-02-16, 22:18

    Juicy J? Juicy fucking J? Seriously, who picks these names?
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8051
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by Joe on 2015-02-16, 23:06

    worse than my clips
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1017
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-02-16, 23:55

    Nr wrote:Juicy J? Juicy fucking J? Seriously, who picks these names?

    LOL NR I KNOW. Literally, I don't know if he's satirizing mainstream rap or not.

    In one of his songs, he basically says that he hooks up with a girl and proceeds to tell her "before I left, I told her - you can keep the kids". Like what a ridiculous statement to say. He turns the expectation of being a caretaker and implicates it into a choice. It's preposterous really.

    And in another one his songs, he's like "niggas think they got the balls, but they don't know I got the bigger balls". Honestly, if we had Sports Betting but related to ball size instead, I'd put good money on Juicy J's balls because of how confident he is.
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1017
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-02-16, 23:57

    I like how Joe says "worse than my clips" like he's ADMITTING to how bad his clips are and that my video would have to be WORSE than something so inferior and asinine. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    avatar
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-02-17, 00:24

    Downloaded it when he dropped it @ 12:10 EST today lmao
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8051
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by Joe on 2015-02-17, 00:44

    Allen1 wrote:I like how Joe says "worse than my clips" like he's ADMITTING to how bad his clips are and that my video would have to be WORSE than something so inferior and asinine. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

    how is that admitting my clips are bad pls explain.

    protip: you cant

    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

    cherry

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3448
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 22

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by Cannons on 2015-02-17, 05:55

    Allen1 wrote:
    Nr wrote:Juicy J? Juicy fucking J? Seriously, who picks these names?

    LOL NR I KNOW. Literally, I don't know if he's satirizing mainstream rap or not.

    In one of his songs, he basically says that he hooks up with a girl and proceeds to tell her "before I left, I told her - you can keep the kids". Like what a ridiculous statement to say. He turns the expectation of being a caretaker and implicates it into a choice. It's preposterous really.

    And in another one his songs, he's like "niggas think they got the balls, but they don't know I got the bigger balls". Honestly, if we had Sports Betting but related to ball size instead, I'd put good money on Juicy J's balls because of how confident he is.

    Why'd you do Nr like that lol

    I'll check this out when I reach home
    avatar
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10742
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 21
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by Slash on 2015-02-17, 08:38

    Nr wrote:Juicy J? Juicy fucking J? Seriously, who picks these names?

    that's a rappers name

    lol


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:









    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1017
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-02-17, 08:48

    Cannons wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:
    Nr wrote:Juicy J? Juicy fucking J? Seriously, who picks these names?

    LOL NR I KNOW. Literally, I don't know if he's satirizing mainstream rap or not.

    In one of his songs, he basically says that he hooks up with a girl and proceeds to tell her "before I left, I told her - you can keep the kids". Like what a ridiculous statement to say. He turns the expectation of being a caretaker and implicates it into a choice. It's preposterous really.

    And in another one his songs, he's like "niggas think they got the balls, but they don't know I got the bigger balls". Honestly, if we had Sports Betting but related to ball size instead, I'd put good money on Juicy J's balls because of how confident he is.

    Why'd you do Nr like that lol

    I'll check this out when I reach home

    i see ya fam. lmao, i did nr greezy. nigga's gonna go from polished up forum posts to smokin dank kush with "blue dream and lean 2" in the background.
    avatar
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-02-17, 10:05

    where my boy tunechi at ?

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3448
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 22

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by Cannons on 2015-02-17, 13:15

    Allen1 wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:
    Nr wrote:Juicy J? Juicy fucking J? Seriously, who picks these names?

    LOL NR I KNOW. Literally, I don't know if he's satirizing mainstream rap or not.

    In one of his songs, he basically says that he hooks up with a girl and proceeds to tell her "before I left, I told her - you can keep the kids". Like what a ridiculous statement to say. He turns the expectation of being a caretaker and implicates it into a choice. It's preposterous really.

    And in another one his songs, he's like "niggas think they got the balls, but they don't know I got the bigger balls". Honestly, if we had Sports Betting but related to ball size instead, I'd put good money on Juicy J's balls because of how confident he is.

    Why'd you do Nr like that lol

    I'll check this out when I reach home

    i see ya fam. lmao, i did nr greezy. nigga's gonna go from polished up forum posts to smokin dank kush with "blue dream and lean 2" in the background.

    Juicy J just shed a tear somewhere

    SwagDaddy
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 13
    Join date : 2015-01-19

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by SwagDaddy on 2015-02-17, 14:48

    solid
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1017
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-02-19, 02:41

    lean overflowing like new orlean's broken levies
    avatar
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-02-19, 03:08

    Allen1 wrote:lean overflowing like new orlean's broken levies
    NO RELATIONSHIP WITH HOES I JUST WANT THAT BECKY
    avatar
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-03-03, 06:39

    "To fuck me is a dream" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1017
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-03-04, 21:35

    the bitch hit the bong took a shot of jack, the bitch licked my dong and we hit the sack

    Sponsored content

    Re: BRADY CANNONS HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-12-16, 08:09