Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

Pardon Andy's mistake

Cannons

Pardon Andy's mistake

Post by Cannons on 2015-03-03, 00:21

I'm sure that my previous thread was archived by accident, Andy confused it for one of the threads no one cares about like:

http://www.coradyce.com/t37084-haven-t-heard-this-in-a-long-ass-time
    http://www.coradyce.com/t37066-holy-fuck-the-drop-at-this-song-226
    http://www.coradyce.com/t36677-really-cool-anime-ish-art
    http://www.twitch.tv/xodz

Because of this error, I decided to re post my original post, leave the thread open for 1-2 days like previously, then have it closed, but not locked, so I have a link back to the situation I previously posted.

Cannons wrote:I just wanted to explain a situation. So as of recently in the IRC I've been getting people I know well to vote for a private server so I receive the private server cash (I then use this cash to eventually get rsgp). It's pretty much 6-10 people I pm, they're people that are either hosts, or people I know from the past. The reason I don't pm all everyone that I can find to maximize my profit is because Zodz would take it as a form of advertising and plus random people may be more impressionable and want to try out the server.

So about a week ago (week ago) I pm'd people about the server so I could get the the incentives. Zodz some how found out and told me to only talk about the server in PM's (which I already did except for when I highlighted people to ask if they could vote in the public chat). So I obliged (mostly) and stuck to pming people to alert them to vote when available (voting reset every 12 hours) and at times still tried to alert them in public chat.

About two days ago a host told me there was a server that had even more than the one I was on and it'd be easier to sell stuff there for $ (At the time I had about $94 in stuff on the first server but it was difficult selling due to a lack of people). They also had a voting system that had more of an incentive than the last so I joined the server and started giving the same people the new vote links.

Now today, some how word got back to Zodz (I misjudged someone, I know who) and this was our conversation.

Now while I appreciate the shout out he gave to my boy Allen, I'm not doing "something similar to what Allen did with no advertising". He's confusing me profiting off friends that are doing me a favor with advertising for a server I joined two days ago. I know CoraPS / CoraPoker didn't work out, but just because you hear about a person mentioning a "competing" (it's not even a competition) service, it doesn't mean that person is advertising it.

So yeah, just posting this so if I go missing or something you guys know what's up. Or you can post your thoughts on the situation.

Allen1 wrote:zodz the type nigga to ask to borrow your special Superman mechanical pencil and not give it back and ask for another one 2 days later.

Nr wrote:
    Cannons wrote:@Nr Give this thread about a day then lock but don't remove it please.

Alright.

/

Last edited by Cannons on 2015-03-03, 06:27; edited 1 time in total
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Re: Pardon Andy's mistake

Post by Joe on 2015-03-03, 00:51

lol if this thread gets removed again

its proof zodz is wrong.

Smile

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-03-03, 00:55

Joe wrote:lol if this thread gets removed again

its proof zodz is wrong.

Smile

Then later Zodz shows how much of a punchline he is

FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-03-03, 05:56

Wow my post on that thread was fire
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba on 2015-03-03, 10:11

almost 2 years and still not demoted
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 on 2015-03-03, 16:42