Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    A Successful Day for me and for Hosts.

    Share
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: A Successful Day for me and for Hosts.

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-17, 03:31



    Another milestone reached ^^
    avatar
    Andy
    Owner
    Owner

    Posts : 3923
    Join date : 2011-05-23
    Location : Germany

    Re: A Successful Day for me and for Hosts.

    Post by Andy on 2015-03-17, 23:11

    pale


    _________________
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: A Successful Day for me and for Hosts.

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-17, 23:37

    Andy wrote:pale

    Sowwieee Sad

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3448
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 22

    Re: A Successful Day for me and for Hosts.

    Post by Cannons on 2015-03-18, 01:29

    Andy wrote:pale

    Bitch you know how many people you cleaned to get that money in the first place?
    avatar
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 21
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Re: A Successful Day for me and for Hosts.

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-03-18, 01:54

    Cannons wrote:
    Andy wrote:pale

    Bitch you know how many people you cleaned to get that money in the first place?
    rock is making it his personal goal to refund it
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: A Successful Day for me and for Hosts.

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-18, 02:02

    Cannons wrote:
    Andy wrote:pale

    Bitch you know how many people you cleaned to get that money in the first place?

    So true tho :O
    avatar
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: A Successful Day for me and for Hosts.

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-03-18, 02:55

    doit4thepostcount
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: A Successful Day for me and for Hosts.

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-18, 03:41

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:doit4thepostcount

    avatar
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: A Successful Day for me and for Hosts.

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-03-18, 04:03

    I'm hot cause im fly you aint cuz you not
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8051
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: A Successful Day for me and for Hosts.

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-18, 15:12

    Connor wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:doit4thepostcount


    connors greatest achievement is getting 10k posts.  bounce
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: A Successful Day for me and for Hosts.

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-18, 22:54

    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:doit4thepostcount


    connors greatest achievement is getting 10k posts.  bounce

    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8051
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: A Successful Day for me and for Hosts.

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-18, 23:05

    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:doit4thepostcount


    connors greatest achievement is getting 10k posts.  bounce


    Is that a new meme?
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: A Successful Day for me and for Hosts.

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-19, 00:13

    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:doit4thepostcount


    connors greatest achievement is getting 10k posts.  bounce


    Is that a new meme?

    avatar
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: A Successful Day for me and for Hosts.

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-03-19, 04:07

    Shot more jump shots than Cupid.

    Sponsored content

    Re: A Successful Day for me and for Hosts.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-12-16, 08:11