Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Guess... This.... Host!

    Share
    avatar
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-03-23, 16:08

    host wrote:I am a women, who is on a mission to help this clan by strengthening an already existing intolerance for gender inequality. As a woman, I believe it is not my privilege but my right to enjoy the comfort, of experiencing the archives of none other than Cora Dyce. As a moderator I would ensure that Inva does not act in a way that is similar to a tyrant. Meanwhile ensuring that all archived posts are cool.


    Thank you for your time.



    XOXO Emma.

    ps
    2 weeks sick
    im very bored

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3437
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 21

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Cannons on 2015-03-23, 16:26

    Cindy Xine or Christina
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8003
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-23, 16:37

    Could be Phat? cuz of the "xoxoxo emma"?

    i could be wrong doe...
    avatar
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-03-23, 16:57

    phat's name is emma
    nice
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-23, 19:09

    Plot twist: Sanne or Duya.

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3437
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 21

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Cannons on 2015-03-23, 23:01

    Connor wrote:Plot twist: Sanne or Duya.

    I think you're right, it could be Sanne
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6161
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-03-23, 23:29

    Cannons wrote:
    Connor wrote:Plot twist: Sanne or Duya.
    I think you're right, it could be Sanne
    Looks like a post from a mod application thread in the host section, in which case, it wouldn't be them.

    Sounds like Phat, tbh, lol.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8003
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-23, 23:29

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Connor wrote:Plot twist: Sanne or Duya.
    I think you're right, it could be Sanne
    Looks like a post from a mod application thread in the host section, in which case, it wouldn't be them.

    Sounds like Phat, tbh, lol.


    ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6161
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-03-23, 23:31

    Joe wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Connor wrote:Plot twist: Sanne or Duya.
    I think you're right, it could be Sanne
    Looks like a post from a mod application thread in the host section, in which case, it wouldn't be them.

    Sounds like Phat, tbh, lol.
    ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3437
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 21

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Cannons on 2015-03-23, 23:52

    Yeah true, and since he mentioned Inva it's likely an aussie
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8003
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-24, 00:10

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Connor wrote:Plot twist: Sanne or Duya.
    I think you're right, it could be Sanne
    Looks like a post from a mod application thread in the host section, in which case, it wouldn't be them.

    Sounds like Phat, tbh, lol.
    ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    5 seconds after that was recorded, the squirrel was ran over by a car.

    1 quote = 1 prayer for squirrel.

    Sad
    avatar
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1888
    Join date : 2012-08-31
    Age : 20
    Location : m8land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Luke on 2015-03-24, 00:39

    Suspect They're onto me!
    avatar
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 2776
    Join date : 2011-06-15
    Age : 21
    Location : Australia

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Phat4tw on 2015-03-24, 07:33

    Leaking host information. Band
    avatar
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 5464
    Join date : 2011-09-09
    Age : 21
    Location : Sean's house.

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Lelz on 2015-03-24, 08:11

    Phat4tw wrote:Leaking host information. Band

    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6161
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-03-24, 18:46

    Lelz wrote:
    Phat4tw wrote:Leaking host information. Band
    With you as lead singer. Never gonna forget all those leaks <3
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-24, 19:09

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Phat4tw wrote:Leaking host information. Band
    With you as lead singer. Never gonna forget all those leaks <3



    im leaking pretty bad.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8003
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-24, 19:12

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Phat4tw wrote:Leaking host information. Band
    With you as lead singer. Never gonna forget all those leaks <3

    Very Happy
    avatar
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-03-25, 13:00

    Zelfblob
    avatar
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 1888
    Join date : 2012-08-31
    Age : 20
    Location : m8land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Luke on 2015-03-25, 22:08

    awks coz its me..
    avatar
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-03-25, 22:10

    Jaycubb
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-25, 22:41

    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:Jaycubb

    Lol, I can actually see him pretending to be a girl.

    Sitting in his dark room all day.

    He lives in Australia and he's more pale than a ghost.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8003
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-25, 22:52

    Connor wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:Jaycubb

    Lol, I can actually see him pretending to be a girl.

    Sitting in his dark room all day.

    He lives in Australia and he's more pale than a ghost.

    he wants girls to rub his fat tummy all day
    avatar
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-03-26, 00:32

    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:Jaycubb

    Lol, I can actually see him pretending to be a girl.

    Sitting in his dark room all day.

    He lives in Australia and he's more pale than a ghost.

    he wants girls to rub his fat tummy all day
    so hes a .... cat
    avatar
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-03-26, 12:20

    Dogs>Cats wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:Jaycubb

    Lol, I can actually see him pretending to be a girl.

    Sitting in his dark room all day.

    He lives in Australia and he's more pale than a ghost.

    he wants girls to rub his fat tummy all day
    so hes a .... cat

    :doge:
    avatar
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10740
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 20
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Slash on 2015-03-26, 15:43

    gonna say courtney


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:










    Sponsored content

    Re: Guess... This.... Host!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-05-27, 06:25