Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Share
    avatar
    Hamza|Dinz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2680
    Join date : 2012-04-21
    Age : 19

    Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Hamza|Dinz on 2015-03-24, 19:57

    ellllo

    Meh just wanna know who actually watches wwe ? Thoughts views bullying ... Anything ?
    scratch
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-24, 20:27

    hi
    avatar
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-03-24, 20:51

    nope
    so fake
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-24, 20:59

    Dogs>Cats wrote:nope
    so fake
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-24, 20:59

    Dogs>Cats wrote:nope
    so fake


    just like movies.
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-24, 23:54

    Joe wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:nope
    so fake


    just like movies.

    just like your personality.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-25, 00:01

    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:nope
    so fake


    just like movies.

    just like your personality.

    just like your girl friends.

    #come at me bro
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-25, 00:05

    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:nope
    so fake


    just like movies.

    just like your personality.

    just like your girl friends.

    #come at me bro

    Maybe Perusha. Well.. I don't even know with her. She thought we were in a relationship. I've had an IRL girlfriend the whole time since I ever talked to her lmfao.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-25, 00:18

    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:nope
    so fake


    just like movies.

    just like your personality.

    just like your girl friends.

    #come at me bro

    Maybe Perusha. Well.. I don't even know with her. She thought we were in a relationship. I've had an IRL girlfriend the whole time since I ever talked to her lmfao.

    so perusha broke up with you because u was cheating with her?

    wow 

    #exposed
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-25, 00:18

    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:nope
    so fake


    just like movies.

    just like your personality.

    just like your girl friends.

    #come at me bro

    Maybe Perusha. Well.. I don't even know with her. She thought we were in a relationship. I've had an IRL girlfriend the whole time since I ever talked to her lmfao.

    so perusha broke up with you because u was cheating with her?

    wow 

    #exposed

    lol no.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-25, 00:21

    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:nope
    so fake


    just like movies.

    just like your personality.

    just like your girl friends.

    #come at me bro

    Maybe Perusha. Well.. I don't even know with her. She thought we were in a relationship. I've had an IRL girlfriend the whole time since I ever talked to her lmfao.

    so perusha broke up with you because u was cheating with her?

    wow 

    #exposed

    lol no.


    NICE RESPONSE M8..

    AM I BEATING U WITH CUMBAX????

    REKT
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-25, 00:21

    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:nope
    so fake


    just like movies.

    just like your personality.

    just like your girl friends.

    #come at me bro

    Maybe Perusha. Well.. I don't even know with her. She thought we were in a relationship. I've had an IRL girlfriend the whole time since I ever talked to her lmfao.

    so perusha broke up with you because u was cheating with her?

    wow 

    #exposed

    lol no.


    NICE RESPONSE M8..

    AM I BEATING U WITH CUMBAX????

    REKT

    I told her that it wasn't working out and she should just move on. I can show you the facebook message if you need it lol.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-25, 00:27

    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:nope
    so fake


    just like movies.

    just like your personality.

    just like your girl friends.

    #come at me bro

    Maybe Perusha. Well.. I don't even know with her. She thought we were in a relationship. I've had an IRL girlfriend the whole time since I ever talked to her lmfao.

    so perusha broke up with you because u was cheating with her?

    wow 

    #exposed

    lol no.


    NICE RESPONSE M8..

    AM I BEATING U WITH CUMBAX????

    REKT

    I told her that it wasn't working out and she should just move on. I can show you the facebook message if you need it lol.


    GIMME PIX OF HIM/HER PLS

    I NEED IT FOR A SPECIAL PROJECT!!!

    TY
    avatar
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 2741
    Join date : 2012-06-27
    Age : 23
    Location : Australia

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Boofz on 2015-03-25, 01:08

    Joe wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:nope
    so fake


    just like movies.
    Actually, it's scripted. Just like movies. I'd like to see anyone go into the ring and perform the moves they do.

    Yeah, I watch it occasionally.

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-03-25, 11:57

    me
    avatar
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-03-25, 12:54

    I'd rather watch Eth do a math test


    and that's saying something
    avatar
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-03-25, 12:59

    its like rooting for a sporting event that you know is rigged and the outcome is predetermined.
    a movie can be comedy, romance, action with cool effects etc.
    ye

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3443
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 21

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Cannons on 2015-03-25, 13:48

    Wrestling looks fake to me, but it looks like not everything goes as planned. I saw a video recently of some guy dying instantly after getting kicked and landing in the ropes. It looks like there are risks but it's still scripted.

    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 9689
    Join date : 2011-08-12
    Age : 22
    Location : Malaysia

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by The Uzumaki on 2015-03-25, 16:39

    Dogs>Cats wrote:its like rooting for a sporting event that you know is rigged and the outcome is predetermined.
    a movie can be comedy, romance, action with cool effects etc.
    ye

    it's sports entertainment*

    and it is always full of different "angles" as you described be it comedy, romance etc etc
    avatar
    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-03-25, 20:13

    Dogs>Cats wrote:its like rooting for a sporting event that you know is rigged and the outcome is predetermined.
    a movie can be comedy, romance, action with cool effects etc.
    ye

    dsb
    avatar
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-03-26, 12:19

    Cannons wrote:Wrestling looks fake to me, but it looks like not everything goes as planned. I saw a video recently of some guy dying instantly after getting kicked and landing in the ropes. It looks like there are risks but it's still scripted.


    I heard that a Mexican wrestler died a few days ago, but honestly, the odds of that happening are little to none.


    RIP tho :/
    avatar
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

    Posts : 6451
    Join date : 2011-05-24
    Age : 14
    Location : Majed's room in Sam's house

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Bf on 2015-03-26, 19:45

    wrestlemania is 20 min away from me Very Happy
    avatar
    Hamza|Dinz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2680
    Join date : 2012-04-21
    Age : 19

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Hamza|Dinz on 2015-03-27, 18:36

    Iamtaba wrote:
    Cannons wrote:Wrestling looks fake to me, but it looks like not everything goes as planned. I saw a video recently of some guy dying instantly after getting kicked and landing in the ropes. It looks like there are risks but it's still scripted.


    I heard that a Mexican wrestler died a few days ago, but honestly, the odds of that happening are little to none.


    RIP tho :/

    well then.. Yeh i heard about that too :/

    Meh shit happens..
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Joe on 2015-03-29, 04:05

    OMFG IT STARTS IN 24 HOURS@@@@@@@@@
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Connor on 2015-03-29, 16:16

    Joe wrote:OMFG IT STARTS IN 24 HOURS@@@@@@@@@

    You get way too excited for big sweaty men grabbing each other.. Lol.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Wrestlemania.... Yeh...

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-07-22, 18:38