Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

Zodz couldn't go too long without being stupid so

Cannons

Zodz couldn't go too long without being stupid so

Post by Cannons on 2015-03-31, 22:30

He decided to make another arbitrary rule apparently saying I can't bet until I pay back people. I mean right now I'm smiling because I don't know where to start about how stupid this rule is. According to him, after ~4 years of Cora Dyce's existence and countless cases of Cora Dyce not involving themselves in loans (Whether it's member to member or host to member), he can now force someone to pay off a loan when the person who loaned the money agreed to having me pay when ever it was possible for ME.

And at the last line I decided to end the conversation because he posts that line in any conversation he has with me whenever he has nothing else to go on.

Honestly there's so much that's obviously wrong with his rule that there's nothing I can even write that will add any affect. I will, however, mention that in the event that I'm banned, whether it because I bet or another arbitrary rule by Zodz, and there's no ACTIVE effort put forth by hosts to even dispute what Zodz is doing, the amount of time it takes for me to pay off my loans will be greatly prolonged. I didn't really want to do that but at this point you guys already know Zodz is unfit to even be in the clan, much less be an admin and seemingly no one will do anything about it until it affects them.

I also wanted to add, as a piece of interesting information, that this issue is stemming from 3b that I owe Duhyellowazn. The 3b that I owe Duhyellowazn stems from 4.8b that I was scammed from via smoking mils and additional paypal issues I'm having due to no proof of citizenship. DuhYellowAzn offered to just remove the debt completely but I explicitly told him no because it just isn't right to default on the debt. The same thing can be said about the ~100m 07 I owe Inva, I decided to keep that debt as well.

All of the people I owe (Duhyellowazn, Chess, Inva, JonAward, Elouise (to an extent), and iamtaba) have not complained about me taking too long to pay because either we agreed to a payment date that suited me (any time) or because I explained to them that certain circumstances (SM Scamming me 4.8b, Getting banned in game with 500m twice, additional paypal troubles) made me unable to pay them at an expected date and they agreed on an extension. There is not one person that would even go to the extent of charging interest, much less BANNING me, because I take long to pay them because they are very understanding people and unnaturally patient with me.

TLDR (for Zodz): You fucked up.

Last edited by Cannons on 2015-04-01, 00:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Without, not with. Stupid isn't a disease....)

Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Re: Zodz couldn't go too long without being stupid so

Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-03-31, 22:37

tl;dr is this a cora rule or a zodz rule

jessie

Post by jessie on 2015-03-31, 22:47

through all the times i been cora this had not been a major rule since many people have loaned others and that the hosts that loaned the money never said a time limit, if thier was a time limit it would be different,however in this case thiers not so i dont see any reason about this unless the person wanted the money asap,and how would baman pay back debts without betting.Baman isnt the only person doin this,so u cant just make a rule on him zodz unless thier is a very specific reason.

Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz on 2015-03-31, 23:07

Tl:dr;

Bamans will get the same treatment Eth did regarding paying off his large debt in small amounts every so often (as I'm sure chess and a few other hosts remember how we dealt with that), and I may decide to ban him due to any nonpayment

Lucky for him we won't go full-ban asgard on him

Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2015-03-31, 23:15

A loan between a player and a host is between THAT PLAYER AND THAT HOST, and the fact Zodz is trying to jump in to tell the person that was loaned, in this case Cannons, that he is essentially going to force them to pay a debt, is total bullshit. There is nothing in the rules that state that an admin/owner can get involved with loaning between other players as it has been clearly stated that loaning is AT OUR OWN RISK. Regardless of how long Cannons has had this debt, it is still only between HIM AND THE PARTIES THAT LOANED HIM THE GOLD. As Cannons has clearly stated above, the other parties involved (Inva/Duh) have no issue with the time it is taking cannons to pay them, they are very understanding with his situation, and it should be left at that.

This is the same case where I owed 2.1b between a total of 6 hosts. I accumulated this debt back in October, and I didn't end up paying them until a few weeks ago, so that leaves a time frame of around 5 months. The people I was in debt to completely understood the situation I was in and why I wasn't paying them (I won't go into details because that's between ME AND THEM), and they were quite fine with giving me extra time, just as long as I ensured I paid them back AS SOON AS I WAS ABLE TO.

There is total mistreatment of members here... if Cannons is banned, he will be getting banned because of a non-existent rule.

Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2015-03-31, 23:16

Zodz wrote:Tl:dr;

Bamans will get the same treatment Eth did regarding paying off his large debt in small amounts every so often (as I'm sure chess and a few other hosts remember how we dealt with that), and I may decide to ban him due to any nonpayment

http://www.coradyce.com/t34932-irc-rules

You cannot enforce non-existent rules. I would like to know on what authority you have to involve yourself in other player's loans. You, as well as all other hosts know have all been told in the past that you shouldn't be loaning in the first place, and if you are to make loans, it is at your own risk.

Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Zodz on 2015-03-31, 23:25

baman wrote: I will, however, mention that in the event that I'm banned, whether it because I bet or another arbitrary rule by Zodz, and there's no ACTIVE effort put forth by hosts to even dispute what Zodz is doing, the amount of time it takes for me to pay off my loans will be greatly prolonged.

I already told him I'm not afraid for you to leave/be banned and blame your non-payment on me. If you have 100 mils, start paying him off in bits and pieces to reduce the debt. Be responsible, that's all I'm demanding

Last edited by Zodz on 2015-03-31, 23:27; edited 1 time in total

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-03-31, 23:25

Your treatment of Eth was a special case of hosts actually WANTING their money but him specifically not paying and/or betting at every chance he had money. Although I would agree that you should have done that with him, it was illegal because it is not a rule and it was NEVER enforced in the past. You attempting to associate me and him shows your incompetence.

Also, there are many people, such as Connor, who had a "large debt" and took a few months to pay it off. His way of paying off people happened to be buying gold and BETTING, which he effectively does as seen by his 2b+ profit and him paying off close to 1b in debts on Saturday. My way of paying off people, due to paypal issues, is buying gold in smaller amounts, merching that, then using that profit to make even more profit.

But even ignoring this and if you are keen on enforcing your rules, then I'll play along for now.

Zodz wrote:Bamans will get the same treatment Eth did regarding paying off his large debt in small amounts every so often

Thanks to what you said, I've decided that I'll pay off my "large debt" in "small amounts" every "so often". I'll pay 100k to everyone I owe every two weeks. If during that time I make more, I'll do what I've been doing for the past few weeks and continue merching gp.

Thanks Zodz, I'm sure hosts will sleep happy with an extra 200k a month going back in their pockets (Plus possible other payments).

Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash on 2015-03-31, 23:41

Eth was unbanned..

oh and

By Shygodd <3
    Lel:

k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str on 2015-03-31, 23:46

Every case that involves loans is different.  If both party's are happy with the current track then that should be that.  However if one party(most likely the loaner) is unsatisfied then we can to discuss payment plans and consequences to the person who received the loan.

New forum rules need to be added if we go this route and they need to be clear.

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-03-31, 23:49

Slash wrote:

Eth was unbanned..

oh and

I mean this is part of what I was saying about how so many things are wrong with his "rule" but this should be the icing on the cake.

k099str wrote:Every case that involves loans is different.  If both party's are happy with the current track then that should be that.  However if one party(most likely the loaner) is unsatisfied then we can to discuss payment plans and consequences to the person who received the loan.

New forum rules need to be added if we go this route and they need to be clear.

EXACTLY. This is mostly what has been going on throughout the years and as I said, not one of the hosts have even mentioned adding interests, much less banning me if I don't pay by a certain time. All of them have given me as much time as I want, and with that time I'm making more and more money to pay back to them.

MissFearxx

Post by MissFearxx on 2015-03-31, 23:58

The loan should be specifically between the loaner and the person asking for the loan. The way Eth was treated, i get that, but the way cannons or baman is being treated is a whole new level of what the hell. He has no specific time date to pay off the loans (because the people who have loaned him the money are in no rush to get it back, they understand the problems cannons has had now and in the past). I really disagree with him being banned for this. He should be able to not be banned and go about his ways of paying back his loans whenever he can. Zodz shouldn't be able to step in and say no-no, thats none of Zodz's business.

Allen1

Post by Allen1 on 2015-04-01, 00:08

fuck zodz.

Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-01, 00:42

Slash wrote:

Eth was unbanned..

oh and

lolz

zodz is an idiot.

[Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] on 2015-04-01, 00:52

MissFearxx wrote:The loan should be specifically between the loaner and the person asking for the loan. The way Eth was treated, i get that, but the way cannons or baman is being treated is a whole new level of what the hell. He has no specific time date to pay off the loans (because the people who have loaned him the money are in no rush to get it back, they understand the problems cannons has had now and in the past). I really disagree with him being banned for this. He should be able to not be banned and go about his ways of paying back his loans whenever he can. Zodz shouldn't be able to step in and say no-no, thats none of Zodz's business.

OT:
    So, me being not able to pay loans fast means I'm being treated right, yet with baman it's the same exact case and it's justified?. Just sayin'

On-Topic: Due to what Zodz said on my thread, he completely just shat on his own rule that he made up, just sayin'.

Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Zodz on 2015-04-01, 01:24

Slash wrote:

Eth was unbanned..

oh and

Congratz, you posted an image which declares that neither Cora Dyce's finances nor IRC bot have anything to do with a personal loan. That holds true.

This loan is a massive issue, and now a public one. There is no need for excuses from anyone. Payments need to be start being made, he will be treated like all the other non-payments we've had in the past.

Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-04-01, 01:29

April Fools!!

Haha, good one, Zodz!!!

Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2015-04-01, 01:29

Zodz wrote:
    Slash wrote:

Eth was unbanned..

oh and

Congratz, you posted an image which declares that neither Cora Dyce's finances nor IRC bot have anything to do with a personal loan. That holds true.

This loan is a massive issue, and now a public one. Payments need to be start being made, he will be treated like all the other non-payments we've had in the past.

Are you like mentally retarded or something? You just completely contradicted what you said in that picture above.

Just because it's made public doesn't mean that it should all of a sudden be treated differently. I don't know why you are trying to play hero for something that doesn't require it. If you can learn how to fucking read, you'd see that the hosts involved have no problem with the debt and it has already been sorted between those hosts and cannons, so why stick your nose in it in the first place.

And what about my 2.1b loan that took 5 months to pay where i showed 0 initiative in paying until i paid it two months ago? Plenty of people knew about that debt and nothing was ever done about it. Quit acting like this is a frequent thing that happens where others have been dealt with, because it isn't.

Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-04-01, 02:02

this got a lot of posts fast

topic of the year

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-04-01, 02:41

Rand al'Thor wrote:April Fools!!

Haha, good one, Zodz!!!

You know, most of the times when he says something ridiculous I wait for him to say just kidding. I always end up disappointed.

@Zodz I have no idea where you derived IRC Bot or Cora Dyce finances from what Eth said. It's obvious he meant loan terms between two people have nothing to do with anyone else besides those two people.

It it comical though that you're trying change what you meant when you said "True" just because it's used against you.

Also, as I replied earlier, I'll easily pay everyone I owe, or maybe one person, who knows, 200k a month until it's paid back. Or if for some reason you make up a rule to make that invalid, you realize that I can easily transfer hosts cash in the IRC but then trade the hosts in game.

You're literally accomplishing nothing here except increasing your chance of Andy reading another one of your fuck ups.

Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-01, 03:15

whenever zodz says something i lose some iq

Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke on 2015-04-01, 03:31

I'll edit this post once I have some free time.

Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba on 2015-04-01, 10:47

kill yourself, you supported asgard not getting banned, and pinned everything on me and Moe

"lol taba u have no proof he's a scammer" - 10+ hosts including Zodz

Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba on 2015-04-01, 10:50

Cannons wrote:
    You're literally accomplishing nothing here except increasing your chance of Andy reading another one of your fuck ups.

good one xD

Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash on 2015-04-01, 11:43

Connor's spot on with Zodz's self contradiction
    xd

this is really getting out of hand, it's about time some action were to be taken by Andy

By Shygodd <3
    Lel:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-02-26, 13:21