Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

When Zodz Tries to Show his Authority, Do you...

Poll

When Zodz Tries to Show his Authority, Do you...

[ 1 ]
    4% [4%] 
    [ 1 ]
    4% [4%] 
    [ 1 ]
    4% [4%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    4% [4%] 
    [ 4 ]
    16% [16%] 
    [ 11 ]
    44% [44%] 
    [ 6 ]
    24% [24%] 

Total Votes: 25

Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Re: When Zodz Tries to Show his Authority, Do you...

Post by Zodz on 2015-04-08, 02:50

QP-47 wrote: ONLY ONE HERE WHO DOES STUFF AND TRIES TO MAKE SOMETHING ELSE IS CHESS, BUT HE IS A BIT WEIRD,

I consider Chess' CoraBot to be a lifeline of Cora IRC. (gotta give credit where it's due)

Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2015-04-08, 02:55

Joe wrote:
    QP-47 wrote:Connor your posts gives me cancer. You come here to bet or what? None asks you to do shit, just bet or leave. You won't get rank neither an admin possition. Go jump into your debts more + nice 1.5b you did last few months ago. OH fk, forgot, it didn't happen! Now you can fk off from Zodz, either way you blame he does wrong? He does drops + keeps entertained people + works on mc + poker. What did you do? Nothing. What did Andy do? Nothing. You are soo annoying as fk. You just cashin high cash that you buy or just get as loan again and all people around you are like: connor your the best. All licking ass just to get cash from you. sYou are the one annoying here. And if you all haters and idiots want to DERANK OR DEMOTE XODZ SO MUCH, DON'T FKIN RAGE ON HIM, JUST DO YOURSELF GOOD THINGS, THAT PEOPLE WOULD SEE AND COULD SAY SOMETHING GOOD. ONLY ONE HERE WHO DOES STUFF AND TRIES TO MAKE SOMETHING ELSE IS CHESS, BUT HE IS A BIT WEIRD, SO ONLY ZODZ CAN HANDLE THIS. AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO TO ''PRO'' ''ALIVE'' OTHER CLANS, WHERE POPULIARTY: YOU AND BOT AND A HOST.

Lols cool story bro

That's LTU right? I'd assume so, by the amount of butthurtedness that is in the post. LOL Razz

I actually burst out laughing reading this post! lol!

Edit:

Shit I forgot to tell him he missed out on my 750m giveaway 2 weeks ago..
    http://www.coradyce.com/t37255-750m-giveaway-march-21st-2015-finished-results-posted

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-04-08, 06:20

QP-47 wrote:AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, GO TO ''PRO'' ''ALIVE'' OTHER CLANS, WHERE POPULIARTY: YOU AND BOT AND A HOST.

When's this kid going to get censored and/or banned for adverting other clans

Avnii

Post by Avnii on 2015-04-08, 08:11

The amount of autism generated from this community is mind boggling, on one side we have the kids. No, these arent your ordinary kids they are brainwashed and enslaved by their dwelling future gambling addiction. Kids when you get older and molesty uncle zodz isnt there pepper your anuses and get ready for gambling rehab. AH yes now we have the "Fuck Zodz Movement" not really a movement cause they aint doing shit, you can protest make fun of him but all we muthafuckin know this muthafucka aint gon' leave or step down. Maybe one day, maybe one day this 3/4 community will get a new admin and thrive! By getting 4 MORE PEOPLE INTO THE MC SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

TL;DR autism gentrating community in a nutshell

Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-08, 12:12

Avnii wrote:The amount of autism generated from this community is mind boggling, on one side we have the kids. No, these arent your ordinary kids they are brainwashed and enslaved by their dwelling future gambling addiction. Kids when you get older and molesty uncle zodz isnt there pepper your anuses and get ready for gambling rehab. AH yes now we have the "Fuck Zodz Movement" not really a movement cause they aint doing shit, you can protest make fun of him but all we muthafuckin know this muthafucka aint gon' leave or step down. Maybe one day, maybe one day this 3/4 community will get a new admin and thrive! By getting 4 MORE PEOPLE INTO THE MC SERVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

TL;DR autism gentrating community in a nutshell

another amazing story, well done!

QP-47

Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-09, 16:19

All the time people from cora said me: your speaking lowers our IQ. I went off from coradyce to chat with normal people and I realised, that only thing what happened, that coradyce people lowered my IQ, which made me to lower their IQ. That shows how cora people are going down and keeps same shit every day. Good thing I almost never speak with you again Surprised

Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-09, 17:39

QP-47 wrote:All the time people from cora said me: your speaking lowers our IQ. I went off from coradyce to chat with normal people and I realised, that only thing what happened, that coradyce people lowered my IQ, which made me to lower their IQ. That shows how cora people are going down and keeps same shit every day. Good thing I almost never speak with you again Surprised

hello LTU

Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2015-04-10, 00:57

Joe wrote:
    QP-47 wrote:All the time people from cora said me: your speaking lowers our IQ. I went off from coradyce to chat with normal people and I realised, that only thing what happened, that coradyce people lowered my IQ, which made me to lower their IQ. That shows how cora people are going down and keeps same shit every day. Good thing I almost never speak with you again Surprised

hello LTU

He just gave me cancer...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-02-27, 21:20