Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

I used to suck up on Zodz to not get demoted

I used to suck up on Zodz to not get demoted

Post by Guest on 2015-04-02, 07:12

When I used to be a corp Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven, I used to handle zodz's scam reports and repay them by myself if they were small amounts (1-5m). Why you may ask? Andy got upset with me because I was no longer setting adverts and I sometimes paid fees late ;-; affraid
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Re: I used to suck up on Zodz to not get demoted

Post by Lelz on 2015-04-02, 11:03

op is a faggot
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2015-04-02, 11:23

Gotta do what you gotta do. Lol
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G on 2015-04-02, 16:39

nice
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-02, 17:16

Lelz wrote:op is a faggot

i taught you well young one.

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-04-02, 19:45

Well some hosts do right now. Hopefully hosts will be more brave after you came out of the closet.
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2015-04-02, 20:09

Cannons wrote:Well some hosts do right now. Hopefully hosts will be more brave after you came out of the closet.

Lol, there's actually hosts that suck up to Zodz??
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-02, 20:14

Connor wrote:
    Cannons wrote:Well some hosts do right now. Hopefully hosts will be more brave after you came out of the closet.

obviously or else there'd be no more ranks Wink

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-04-02, 20:16

Connor wrote:

It should be pretty obvious. You can deduce who they are by who never post against him when he's clearly in the wrong (or those who just plain abstain from posting in these situations). I'm not going to really knock them for it too much since they want rank safety or maybe even rank up but still, it sucks.

Post by Guest on 2015-04-03, 16:47

Lelz wrote:op is a faggot

;-;

Connor wrote:Gotta do what you gotta do. Lol

troo

3sanne4

Post by 3sanne4 on 2015-04-03, 16:53

u can zuk m3
    Asar
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Asar on 2015-04-04, 01:06

Cannons wrote:
    Connor wrote:

It should be pretty obvious. You can deduce who they are by who never post against him when he's clearly in the wrong (or those who just plain abstain from posting in these situations). I'm not going to really knock them for it too much since they want rank safety or maybe even rank up but still, it sucks.

Simply put, some of us just aren't stupid. You wouldn't publicly discuss an employers faults in real life, so why do it here. Respect is given and things are discussed privately. A real pit-fall of this clan is that every single little disagreement becomes public knowledge and is an open forum. It's not good for business if you're the one who is attempting to "band-aid" the issue.

Yes, there are times Zodz is wrong. But there are times any single one of us is also. We don't get dragged under the bus, why should he?

We're not here to argue with people about X doing this, and Y doing that in response - it's counterproductive. We all know the issues. We all know how they can get fixed. It's not up to us.
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-04, 03:21

Asar wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Connor wrote:

Simply put, some of us just aren't stupid. You wouldn't publicly discuss an employers faults in real life, so why do it here. Respect is given and things are discussed privately. A real pit-fall of this clan is that every single little disagreement becomes public knowledge and is an open forum. It's not good for business if you're the one who is attempting to "band-aid" the issue.

Yes, there are times Zodz is wrong. But there are times any single one of us is also. We don't get dragged under the bus, why should he?

We're not here to argue with people about X doing this, and Y doing that in response - it's counterproductive. We all know the issues. We all know how they can get fixed. It's not up to us.

I agree. Let's praise Zodz in public for stealing money from charities!!

Mad

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-04-04, 03:30

Asar wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Connor wrote:

There's a difference between what happens to us and what happens to him whenever one of us does something "wrong". Whenever he sees us (usually me, Jon, Rand, Allen, etc) do something wrong, obviously he doesn't make it public because it ISN'T wrong. Not only that, he uses his position to ban us or deliver whatever punishment only HE sees fit.

Also we do know the issues but we don't know how they can get fixed or else Zodz would have been gone a long time ago and either Sam, Nr, or Ryan would have been admin by now.

And yes, of course you'd publicly talk about an employers faults if they are blatantly wrong. When a ton of employees at Wal-mart felt they were underpaid they made it well known and it resulted in their pay increasing. There are tons of other examples as well. If your employer CONSTANTLY fucks things up and it results in many people being unhappy, and I'm talking about make the wrong decisions or choices that hurt the company or brand, not just an increased workload or a personal differences, then workers would gather together and try to accomplish change.

If you got deranked for a week for a rule that doesn't exist or were banned because a person enforces a rule only when they feel like it I bet you wouldn't keep it private.

Packyourlunch

Post by Packyourlunch on 2015-04-04, 04:54

Asar wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Connor wrote:

Bro shut the fuck up with your fancy smancy paragraphs. Nobody here is an employer. Nobody here is an employee. We're just a bunch of teenagers and adolescents looking NOT to get banned by a 25 YEAR OLD Bachelor of Science.
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-04, 05:05

Packyourlunch wrote:
    Asar wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Connor wrote:

Bro shut the fuck up with your fancy smancy paragraphs. Nobody here is an employer. Nobody here is an employee. We're just a bunch of teenagers and adolescents looking NOT to get banned by a 25 YEAR OLD Bachelor of Science.

iamtaba, is that you?
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf on 2015-04-05, 23:45

whos asar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2015-04-06, 00:45

Bf wrote:whos asar

When I came back, I wondered that too lol
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-06, 01:38

Connor wrote:

lol ikr

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-04-06, 04:56

Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:

lol ikr

On the same boat
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw on 2015-04-06, 12:31

We are anonymous
    We are legion
    We do not forgive
    We do not forget
    Expect us.
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2015-04-06, 16:44

Cannons wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:

lol ikr

On the same boat

Probably sucked up to Zodz.
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-06, 18:39

Connor wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:

lol ikr

On the same boat

Probably sucked up to Zodz.

lol

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-04-09, 07:31

Packyourlunch wrote:fancy smancy paragraphs

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

QP-47

Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-09, 16:10

This post is soo bs, that even they deleted my comments. Whoever is moderating here stuff, you are coward mate and cant fight legit. Shame on you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-11-18, 18:21