Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

No flaming (Warning for Zodz)

Cannons

No flaming (Warning for Zodz)

Post by Cannons on 2015-04-11, 18:56

1 more strike and he's out Inva
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Re: No flaming (Warning for Zodz)

Post by Joe on 2015-04-11, 20:40

lol
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2015-04-11, 22:05

Hi.
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-04-12, 03:14

2015's looking like another clean sweep for you, too.
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-12, 03:23

Rand al'Thor wrote:

LOL
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-04-12, 03:29

do
    /font
    choose verdana
    size 10
    same font as qwebirc, since i know you like it
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2015-04-12, 04:27

Joe wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:

LOL

and we aren't even halfway through the year
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke on 2015-04-12, 09:50

Rand al'Thor wrote:

Gotta make it to the end first :S

QP-47

Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-12, 10:26

Well, when I saw this post I was like L O L. Well, you people flame and talk about zodz shit everyday, so I see nothing what you want to show about this post.
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke on 2015-04-12, 11:08

QP-47 wrote:Well, when I saw this post I was like L O L. Well, you people flame and talk about zodz shit everyday, so I see nothing what you want to show about this post.
    What Cannons was trying to refer to was that Zodz has previously banned people for flamming Zodz. He has posted a picture of Zodz flaming others now, In which Zodz hasn't recieved a ban. Or I'm a retard, not sure.
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-12, 13:53

QP-47 wrote:Well, when I saw this post I was like L O L. Well, you people flame and talk about zodz shit everyday, so I see nothing what you want to show about this post.

so new...
    Hamza|Dinz

Post by Hamza|Dinz on 2015-04-12, 13:58

I'm there!!! yay!

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-04-12, 14:31

Luke wrote:
    What Cannons was trying to refer to was that Zodz has previously banned people for flamming Zodz. He has posted a picture of Zodz flaming others now, In which Zodz hasn't recieved a ban. Or I'm a retard, not sure.

We have a winner

@ QP-47 And for the record, if people called him stupid or says he makes terrible decisions, I don't think that'd be flaming since there's a lot of evidence to back it up.

QP-47

Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-12, 15:47

Well, every rank should be respected like in past ''while gambling still wasn't banned & IRC had old ranks". So I think, Zodz has rights to ban them 100%, because if randoms comes to his IRC channel and starts talking trash about him or what he does, he has rights to do what he wants. And if they don't like that, they can leave. And also, current, oh, I mean this terrible last year community, is really terrible. No words to explain or describe it. First fix community and then take care of admin changes and ranks, before you do further things. Let's say - demote zodz or just throw him off coradyce, results: who the **** will do drops, who will invite new people? Remember when ranks used to do drops every few mins or every hour? Well, haven't seen ;ast drop from a rank since, erm, I can't even remember date, because it was sooo long ago.... Must be couple years from now.... Oh right, they are even doing nothing, just leeching for cashins and cashout to pay n take cash and get paid good for that and not even spare a single coin to community.
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-12, 16:04

QP-47 wrote:Well, every rank should be respected like in past ''while gambling still wasn't banned & IRC had old ranks". So I think, Zodz has rights to ban them 100%, because if randoms comes to his IRC channel and starts talking trash about him or what he does, he has rights to do what he wants. And if they don't like that, they can leave. And also, current, oh, I mean this terrible last year community, is really terrible. No words to explain or describe it. First fix community and then take care of admin changes and ranks, before you do further things. Let's say - demote zodz or just throw him off coradyce, results: who the **** will do drops, who will invite new people? Remember when ranks used to do drops every few mins or every hour? Well, haven't seen ;ast drop from a rank since, erm, I can't even remember date, because it was sooo long ago.... Must be couple years from now.... Oh right, they are even doing nothing, just leeching for cashins and cashout to pay n take cash and get paid good for that and not even spare a single coin to community.

do u even know what ur talking about m8?

QP-47

Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-12, 16:12

Joe do you even talk at all about anything else or just always write your stupid complain or something bs under every post?
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2015-04-12, 16:31

QP-47 wrote:Joe do you even talk at all about anything else or just always write your stupid complain or something bs under every post?

So you request a perm ban on your forums account so that you won't come back on here, and yet you make a new account now so you can post again.

You post that hosts have done nothing in this clan for the last few years.. That's never going
    To change. I have posted multiple threads in this forums, as well as in the host section when I was rank here, with suggestions on getting this community more active as well as the hosts. It just goes through one ear and out there. So now you down-talk our whole hosting team, as well as our community as a whole. There is nothing wrong with our community, we consistently still see new members joining the irc, our members, including myself, have been nothing but helpful to the new players in terms of showing them how our irc works, and encouraging them to check out our forums and become an active member.

Now, time to talk about you.
    Why are you even here? You are literally the biggest joke for a member I have ever seen in this clan, and as sad as it is to say, multiple people think exactly the same way I do. You have got to be the biggest two-face as well. Nobody even knows what your real personality is like because all you do is act fake all the time. Since joining Cora Dyce, you have done nothing but start stupid arguments, flame other members in this clan, advert other clans in the irc, and overall, act like a total idiot when on the forums. You try to voice opinions and act like you are some intelligent being, and yet you never have evidence to back up any of your ridiculous claims.
    Even now, you are trying to defend Zodz when there is clear evidence that he is in the wrong, you just do it blindly and without proper structure. I don't know how much of Zodz's dick you have fit in your mouth, but I suggest you take it out and actually look at the screenshots on this thread, as well as the other threads cannons has made against Zodz, and then re-think what you say.

Good day.
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-12, 16:53

QP-47 wrote:Joe do you even talk at all about anything else or just always write your stupid complain or something bs under every post?

r u le idiot?
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-04-12, 16:59

did you change the font yet
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz on 2015-04-12, 17:17

Luke wrote:
    What Cannons was trying to refer to was that Zodz has previously banned people for flamming Zodz. He has posted a picture of Zodz flaming others now, In which Zodz hasn't recieved a ban.

Well,  It wouldn't be that. Since I am known to forum ban for harassment (after warnings) and that is an image of IRC and not forums. :/  

In the IRC baman will always be Scumbag Baman since he publicly announced how he managed to obtain so many bills of debt from so many people and these people are unfortunately not being paid.

QP-47

Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-12, 17:46

Connor why I'm still here? Because I'm trying to support some friends. And Joe, do you even think when you read?
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-12, 18:50

QP-47 wrote:Connor why I'm still here? Because I'm trying to support some friends. And Joe, do you even think when you read?

Shocked
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-04-12, 19:28

QP-47 wrote:Connor why I'm still here? Because I'm trying to support some friends. And Joe, do you even think when you read?
    Do you even think when you type?

QP-47

Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-12, 20:22

Can you make anything new? Same saying everytime.
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-12, 20:26

QP-47 wrote:Can you make anything new? Same saying everytime.

if this is ltu can u just ban him? LOL

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-10-23, 11:56