Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    about leaderboard

    Share

    QP-47
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2015-04-07

    about leaderboard

    Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-16, 13:00

    Seems like my cash is being wagered, but they want me to delete, because connor wont win #1.? You people are sad and if you think this was genny and mine cash, you are wrong. you can go to rs and ask ppl from fc that every single coin is mine, because i made 40m - 1.2b while boxing. Connor, stop it kid.

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3437
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 21

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Cannons on 2015-04-16, 19:12

    QP-47 wrote:Seems like my cash is being wagered, but they want me to delete, because connor wont win #1.? You people are sad and if you think this was genny and mine cash, you are wrong. you can go to rs and ask ppl from fc that every single coin is mine, because i made 40m - 1.2b while boxing. Connor, stop it kid.

    ):
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Jon on 2015-04-16, 19:44

    Nice spam.
    avatar
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-04-16, 20:28

    What would stop me from betting 10b on another account and say oh I was betting my friends money.
    avatar
    Hamza|Dinz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2680
    Join date : 2012-04-21
    Age : 19

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Hamza|Dinz on 2015-04-16, 21:09




    Oke.....




    #MadCroppingSkills

    QP-47
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2015-04-07

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-16, 21:19

    Chess, since I ussualy don't get what you say, but I believe you are saying something, and defending connor. So my answer is: you cashed me in, my own cash. I even did cashout 300m to do box game, won x2 600m pot's. then I cashed in back. L2think logical
    avatar
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-04-16, 21:21

    QP-47 wrote:Chess, since I ussualy don't get what you say, but I believe you are saying something, and defending connor. So my answer is: you cashed me in, my own cash. I even did cashout 300m to do box game, won x2 600m pot's. then I cashed in back. L2think logical
    you still didnt get what i was saying


    If you say:
    general list was betting my money.
    what prevents me from cashing 1b and bet then say
    i was betting my friends money

    QP-47
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2015-04-07

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-16, 21:24

    You can do that if you have proof and can defend that. Also, connor then has to be off leaderboard with baman, because they both always takes loans last seconds to be #1, and they pay back loaners more than they did loan. That means that loaners ranks did bet their own money from connor account if we can say that thinking logicaly.
    avatar
    Hamza|Dinz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2680
    Join date : 2012-04-21
    Age : 19

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Hamza|Dinz on 2015-04-16, 21:29



    avatar
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-04-16, 22:25

    QP-47 wrote:You can do that if you have proof and can defend that. Also, connor then has to be off leaderboard with baman, because they both always takes loans last seconds to be #1, and they pay back loaners more than they did loan. That means that loaners ranks did bet their own money from connor account if we can say that thinking logicaly.
    no
    hosts loan bettors and its their profit or gain

    hosts cant bet for people

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3437
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 21

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Cannons on 2015-04-16, 22:51

    QP-47 wrote:You can do that if you have proof and can defend that. Also, connor then has to be off leaderboard with baman, because they both always takes loans last seconds to be #1, and they pay back loaners more than they did loan. That means that loaners ranks did bet their own money from connor account if we can say that thinking logicaly.

    I don't speak Lithuanian
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Connor on 2015-04-17, 02:05

    Cannons wrote:
    QP-47 wrote:You can do that if you have proof and can defend that. Also, connor then has to be off leaderboard with baman, because they both always takes loans last seconds to be #1, and they pay back loaners more than they did loan. That means that loaners ranks did bet their own money from connor account if we can say that thinking logicaly.

    I don't speak Lithuanian

    neither of us speak retard either.
    avatar
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-04-17, 03:42

    LTU please just accept a perm ban....
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Jon on 2015-04-17, 17:58

    hang on, why is it okay for people to be sharing accounts in the first place?

    http://www.coradyce.com/t34932-irc-rules

       No sharing accounts.

    Yellow: Temp Ban (no appeal)
    Cyan: Warning (compiling)
    Orange: Variable (no appeal)

    Temp ban both involved.

    QP-47
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2015-04-07

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-17, 20:31

    Refund my wagered cash or let me practipate in leaderboard.
    If you want stuff, that will fuck this up, let's go, I have enought notes and other stuff, that will make this conversation good and maybe some of ranks going to get even derank. Will take this to personal speaking with: Coradyce,zodz,inva,genny,me,bomb flower.

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3437
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 21

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Cannons on 2015-04-17, 20:51

    QP-47 wrote:Refund my wagered cash or let me practipate in leaderboard.
    If you want stuff, that will fuck this up, let's go, I have enought notes and other stuff, that will make this conversation good and maybe some of ranks going to get even derank. Will take this to personal speaking with: Coradyce,zodz,inva,genny,me,bomb flower.

    You're scaring them
    avatar
    Rock
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2559
    Join date : 2011-11-25
    Age : 18

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Rock on 2015-04-17, 22:12

    Um firstly before anything happens, LTU should be banned on forums again.

    This is like his 4th ban evasion...?
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7984
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Joe on 2015-04-17, 22:14

    Rock wrote:Um firstly before anything happens, LTU should be banned on forums again.

    This is like his 4th ban evasion...?

    can u remove ur location...
    avatar
    Rock
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2559
    Join date : 2011-11-25
    Age : 18

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Rock on 2015-04-17, 22:47

    Joe wrote:
    Rock wrote:Um firstly before anything happens, LTU should be banned on forums again.

    This is like his 4th ban evasion...?

    can u remove ur location...

    Unless a mod instructs me to do so, then naw.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7984
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Joe on 2015-04-17, 22:50

    Rock wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Rock wrote:Um firstly before anything happens, LTU should be banned on forums again.

    This is like his 4th ban evasion...?

    can u remove ur location...

    Unless a mod instructs me to do so, then naw.

    u sir are demonstrating a high amount of douchebaggery.

    srsly remove it its annoying...
    avatar
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-04-17, 23:14

    LTU once again, please accept a perm ban and stop trying to ban evade. When will you understand that nobody wants you here. It's not because of the trend of hate that is expresses towards you, it is because of your dumbass actions and comments.

    Ban Evading = Ban
    Sharing accounts = Ban

    Those two right there are enough for you to be banned. What's so hard about not breaking rules?
    avatar
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-04-18, 04:09

    lol shit my bulbasaur died

    why did I pick grass starter ffs
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Connor on 2015-04-18, 05:26

    Iamtaba wrote:lol shit my bulbasaur died

    why did I pick grass starter ffs

    shoulda gone with Charmander...

    QP-47
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2015-04-07

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-18, 14:57

    Sure, after connor gets banned, you can ban me too.

    QP-47
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2015-04-07

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-18, 14:57

    and hi warriors, seems like we are chatting too much, last time seen you on irc like month ago.

    Sponsored content

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-04-28, 20:00