Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    about leaderboard

    Share
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Joe on 2015-04-18, 15:16

    QP-47 wrote:and hi warriors, seems like we are chatting too much, last time seen you on irc like month ago.

    ur posts are seriously stupid LOL
    avatar
    Rock
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2559
    Join date : 2011-11-25
    Age : 18

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Rock on 2015-04-18, 17:18

    QP-47 wrote:Sure, after connor gets banned, you can ban me too.
    and hi warriors, seems like we are chatting too much, last time seen you on irc like month ago.

    Lol why should connor be banned he ain't ban evading like you. And you must be living under a rock if the last time you saw warriors was a month ago. So please, just go get banned and don't come again unless you actually dispute your original account which you've made no attempts to get that unbanned.

    QP-47
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2015-04-07

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-18, 19:20

    Oh rock, how much did you loan connor for leaderboard?

    QP-47
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2015-04-07

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-18, 19:21

    Or am I sorry, did that effect ur pile somehow?
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8033
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Joe on 2015-04-18, 19:45

    QP-47 wrote:Or am I sorry, did that effect ur pile somehow?

    you are so dumb l0l
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Connor on 2015-04-18, 20:51

    QP-47 wrote:Oh rock, how much did you loan connor for leaderboard?

    you must be mentally retarded if you think Rock actually has GP to even loan anyone.
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Jon on 2015-04-18, 22:16

    QP-47 wrote:Refund my wagered cash or let me practipate in leaderboard.
    If you want stuff, that will fuck this up, let's go, I have enought notes and other stuff, that will make this conversation good and maybe some of ranks going to get even derank. Will take this to personal speaking with: Coradyce,zodz,inva,genny,me,bomb flower.
    omg I just read this. This is hilarious. I especially liked that he threatened to discuss these incriminating things with himself if we don't meet his demands. Golden :')
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Connor on 2015-04-18, 22:50

    Jon wrote:
    QP-47 wrote:Refund my wagered cash or let me practipate in leaderboard.
    If you want stuff, that will fuck this up, let's go, I have enought notes and other stuff, that will make this conversation good and maybe some of ranks going to get even derank. Will take this to personal speaking with: Coradyce,zodz,inva,genny,me,bomb flower.
    omg I just read this. This is hilarious. I especially liked that he threatened to discuss these incriminating things with himself if we don't meet his demands. Golden :')

    I kind of wanted to see his notes. lol.
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Jon on 2015-04-18, 23:04

    Connor wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    QP-47 wrote:Refund my wagered cash or let me practipate in leaderboard.
    If you want stuff, that will fuck this up, let's go, I have enought notes and other stuff, that will make this conversation good and maybe some of ranks going to get even derank. Will take this to personal speaking with: Coradyce,zodz,inva,genny,me,bomb flower.
    omg I just read this. This is hilarious. I especially liked that he threatened to discuss these incriminating things with himself if we don't meet his demands. Golden :')

    I kind of wanted to see his notes. lol.
    yes. Me to. Pray tell, what is this "stuff, that will fuck this up"?
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Connor on 2015-04-18, 23:13

    Jon wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    QP-47 wrote:Refund my wagered cash or let me practipate in leaderboard.
    If you want stuff, that will fuck this up, let's go, I have enought notes and other stuff, that will make this conversation good and maybe some of ranks going to get even derank. Will take this to personal speaking with: Coradyce,zodz,inva,genny,me,bomb flower.
    omg I just read this. This is hilarious. I especially liked that he threatened to discuss these incriminating things with himself if we don't meet his demands. Golden :')

    I kind of wanted to see his notes. lol.
    yes. Me to. Pray tell, what is this "stuff, that will fuck this up"?

    he's gonna post a pic of himself.
    avatar
    Rock
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2559
    Join date : 2011-11-25
    Age : 18

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Rock on 2015-04-19, 09:07

    Lol LTU thinks I have money is that a joke lool. When was the last time I've ever had over 100m? Like summer of 2014. I don't keep money boi. I just gamble it away.
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6177
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-04-19, 14:15

    Rock wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Rock wrote:Um firstly before anything happens, LTU should be banned on forums again.

    This is like his 4th ban evasion...?
    can u remove ur location...
    Unless a mod instructs me to do so, then naw.
    Didn't Nr tell you to remove a previous location that was also really long?

    Jon wrote:
    QP-47 wrote:Refund my wagered cash or let me practipate in leaderboard.
    If you want stuff, that will fuck this up, let's go, I have enought notes and other stuff, that will make this conversation good and maybe some of ranks going to get even derank. Will take this to personal speaking with: Coradyce,zodz,inva,genny,me,bomb flower.
    omg I just read this. This is hilarious. I especially liked that he threatened to discuss these incriminating things with himself if we don't meet his demands. Golden :')
    CoraDyceGR confirmed.
    avatar
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-04-20, 00:54

    QP-47 wrote:and hi warriors, seems like we are chatting too much, last time seen you on irc like month ago.
    Was on Friday, just got home from being with family all weekend... What?
    avatar
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-04-20, 12:14

    guys, I just caught Pikachu in Viridian Forest Smile

    Sponsored content

    Re: about leaderboard

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-09-26, 16:33