Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Why CoraPS is dead

    Share

    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-04-18, 12:36

    http://gyazo.com/24965d56e2736ae719dee3ff80d304d8

    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Jon on 2015-04-18, 17:17

    Zodz is hoarding them all for himself.

    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-04-18, 20:35

    try these commands, they've historically had a lot of success:

    ::stealfromcharity::
    !@runore
    ::coracredits


    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Connor on 2015-04-18, 20:50

    Jon wrote:Zodz is hoarding them all for himself.

    he needs a new one for every day of the year.

    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-04-19, 02:59

    Allen1 wrote:try these commands, they've historically had a lot of success:

    ::stealfromcharity::
    !@runore
    ::coracredits


    thanks lol got 2 many haters 4 this but definitely still #chill

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Joe on 2015-04-19, 03:16

    Iamtaba wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:try these commands, they've historically had a lot of success:

    ::stealfromcharity::
    !@runore
    ::coracredits


    thanks lol got 2 many haters 4 this but definitely still #chill

    why hasnt andy banned zodz for stealing from charity.

    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-04-19, 04:55

    Joe wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:try these commands, they've historically had a lot of success:

    ::stealfromcharity::
    !@runore
    ::coracredits


    thanks lol got 2 many haters 4 this but definitely still #chill

    why hasnt andy banned zodz for stealing from charity.

    "you must pay 15m to have donor status on PS"
    "wait you watch my stream here have it for free"

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Joe on 2015-04-19, 06:34

    Iamtaba wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:try these commands, they've historically had a lot of success:

    ::stealfromcharity::
    !@runore
    ::coracredits


    thanks lol got 2 many haters 4 this but definitely still #chill

    why hasnt andy banned zodz for stealing from charity.

    "you must pay 15m to have donor status on PS"
    "wait you watch my stream here have it for free"

    another scam by zodz?

    LOL

    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 27
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Zodz on 2015-04-19, 07:45

    Iamtaba wrote:"you must pay 15m to have donor status on PS"
    "wait you watch my stream here have it for free"

    This one's blatantly not true and will be classified as harassment, If I charged a price for one I charged the same price to all... watch it buddy

    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Jon on 2015-04-19, 12:47

    Zodz wrote:This one's blatantly not true and will be classified as harassment [...] watch it buddy
    Zodz wrote:
    Zodz wrote:baman will always be Scumbag Baman


    Hypocrite.

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Joe on 2015-04-19, 15:57

    Zodz wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:"you must pay 15m to have donor status on PS"
    "wait you watch my stream here have it for free"

    This one's blatantly not true and will be classified as harassment, If I charged a price for one I charged the same price to all... watch it buddy

    but u harassed baman by calling him a scumbag.

    hypocrite mods Smile

    Hamza|Dinz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2680
    Join date : 2012-04-21
    Age : 19

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Hamza|Dinz on 2015-04-19, 16:23

    Why is everyone terrorizing Zodz ;( Me no no No No

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Joe on 2015-04-19, 16:37

    Hamza|Dinz wrote:Why is everyone terrorizing Zodz ;( Me no no No No  

    he deserves it m9

    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Jon on 2015-04-19, 16:47

    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:"you must pay 15m to have donor status on PS"
    "wait you watch my stream here have it for free"

    This one's blatantly not true and will be classified as harassment, If I charged a price for one I charged the same price to all... watch it buddy

    but u harassed baman by calling him a scumbag.

    hypocrite mods Smile
    he's not even a mod. He just likes to think that he is.

    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-04-19, 19:59

    Jon wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:"you must pay 15m to have donor status on PS"
    "wait you watch my stream here have it for free"

    This one's blatantly not true and will be classified as harassment, If I charged a price for one I charged the same price to all... watch it buddy

    but u harassed baman by calling him a scumbag.

    hypocrite mods Smile
    he's not even a mod. He just likes to think that he is.

    he's like a bad itch on the middle of your back that you can't itch

    Cannons
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 3437
    Join date : 2012-06-28
    Age : 21

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Cannons on 2015-04-19, 20:23

    Allen1 wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:"you must pay 15m to have donor status on PS"
    "wait you watch my stream here have it for free"

    This one's blatantly not true and will be classified as harassment, If I charged a price for one I charged the same price to all... watch it buddy

    but u harassed baman by calling him a scumbag.

    hypocrite mods Smile
    he's not even a mod. He just likes to think that he is.

    he's like a bad itch on the middle of your back that you can't itch

    Damn that's accurate

    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 27
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Zodz on 2015-04-19, 20:24

    Cannons wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:"you must pay 15m to have donor status on PS"
    "wait you watch my stream here have it for free"

    This one's blatantly not true and will be classified as harassment, If I charged a price for one I charged the same price to all... watch it buddy

    but u harassed baman by calling him a scumbag.

    hypocrite mods Smile
    he's not even a mod. He just likes to think that he is.

    he's like a bad itch on the middle of your back that you can't itch

    Damn that's accurate

    What can I say, I have a way with feelings

    Allen1
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 1016
    Join date : 2014-09-26
    Location : stro

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Allen1 on 2015-04-19, 21:24

    Zodz wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:"you must pay 15m to have donor status on PS"
    "wait you watch my stream here have it for free"

    This one's blatantly not true and will be classified as harassment, If I charged a price for one I charged the same price to all... watch it buddy

    but u harassed baman by calling him a scumbag.

    hypocrite mods Smile
    he's not even a mod. He just likes to think that he is.

    he's like a bad itch on the middle of your back that you can't itch

    Damn that's accurate

    What can I say, I have a way with feelings

    If by "feelings", you mean "feeling" the money in your pocket that you laundered from charitable causes then yes, you do.

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Joe on 2015-04-19, 23:02

    Allen1 wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:"you must pay 15m to have donor status on PS"
    "wait you watch my stream here have it for free"

    This one's blatantly not true and will be classified as harassment, If I charged a price for one I charged the same price to all... watch it buddy

    but u harassed baman by calling him a scumbag.

    hypocrite mods Smile
    he's not even a mod. He just likes to think that he is.

    he's like a bad itch on the middle of your back that you can't itch


    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-04-20, 12:09

    This Item is unspawnable, dildo
    This Item is unspawnable
    This Item is
    This Item
    Item
    uppercase I

    is This Really What A Bachelor Of science Is Capable Of?

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Joe on 2015-04-20, 16:02

    Iamtaba wrote:This Item is unspawnable, dildo
    This Item is unspawnable
    This Item is
    This Item
    Item
    uppercase I

    is This Really What A Bachelor Of science Is Capable Of?


    atleast zodz doesnt play pokemon

    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10740
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 20
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Slash on 2015-04-20, 19:37

    becuz cora's dead


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:










    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 3368
    Join date : 2012-06-07
    Location : Sinnoh

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Iamtaba on 2015-04-21, 15:52

    Joe wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:This Item is unspawnable, dildo
    This Item is unspawnable
    This Item is
    This Item
    Item
    uppercase I

    is This Really What A Bachelor Of science Is Capable Of?


    atleast zodz doesnt play pokemon


    twitch plays pokemon..

    Sponsored content

    Re: Why CoraPS is dead

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 23:24


      Current date/time is 2017-01-18, 23:24