Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

More facts for Andy showing Zodz is Snowman

Poll

Do these facts (and Inva's) prove Zodz is Snowman?

[ 9 ]
    90% [90%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    10% [10%] 

Total Votes: 10

Cannons

More facts for Andy showing Zodz is Snowman

Post by Cannons on 2015-04-25, 23:28

[12:49] <baman> did you read inva's thread or are you going to ignore stuff like usual
    [12:52] <cora_dyce> nah
    [12:52] <cora_dyce> im waiting
    [12:52] <cora_dyce> for more facts
    [12:52] <cora_dyce> from both sides

So I'll give you a few more facts. (Get ready for a long post)

As most people who are active in the Irc know, Zodz usually doesn't take cashins/cashouts from people often. Surprising to many (including me) he started taking more cashins/cashouts from people and even hosts were taken aback as well. Honestly I thought it was in response to me saying we'd boycott.

But it turns out it was because he wanted to get his own transactions (the cashins/cashouts he made on snowman). To start this thread I'll post a few screenshots of snowman's trans almost exclusively landing on Zodz.

One I found to not land on Zodz ^

snowman: Oh no, this one isn't on me either, what do I do?
    snowman: I know! I'll just not respond then log out!

^ This is 20 minutes later, he logged out.

So 4/5 transactions land on Zodz with one of them snowman logs out on. There's probably a lot more instances of this but this is what I found from Saturday the 11th to Wednesday the 15th. I know Inva had an instance or two where snowman cancelled on him or someone else because it wasn't Zodz.

Besides that, here are a few instances of Zodz going back on his account after snowman either finishes his betting or finishing a conversation with someone.

^ 2 minutes after

^ Zodz checking if the house is up or down after seeing the leaderboard on snowman

^ Him telling someone not to rwt on his host account after saying something on snowman

And one of the most damning pieces of evidence so far is that someone agreed with Zodz for once. In most circumstances, if someone agrees with Zodz about something, there's something off with that person.

Snowman became the first person to actually respond to one of Zodz dumb ramblings about me owing people and agree with him (obviously). He even used the same terminology as Zodz when he said that I'm "taking advantage of people."

Throughout the logs I can almost guarantee there won't be any conversation between Zodz and snowman seeing as they are the same person. If there is then I would be worried about Zodz's mental health more than I already am.

The fact of the matter is that these aren't coincidences that there are a ton of correlations with Zodz and snowman. It's not a coincidence that Zodz started hosting when "snowman" came here. It's not a coincidence most of snowman's transactions goes through Zodz. It's not a coincidence that snowman agree with what Zodz says pertaining to my situations. And it's not a coincidence that snowman and Zodz had the same hostmask when Zodz slipped up in hiding it.

On top of this there has been a few Swift admins who have confirmed through e-mails / IP that they are related but they can't concretely release that or else they would lose their position. I'm trying to work with the head admin to see if there's a way that it can be released with no consequence even though Inva's proof and mine should be enough.

I might look through the logs more later if my computer doesn't keep lagging as it is now. But yeah, it should be obvious that snowman is Zodz. If not I'd like to see what evidence can prove all of these facts are "coincidences".

I'll leave a poll to see if you guys think this evidence (along with Inva's) is enough to prove Zodz is snowman. If you vote no, I would love for you to post why.
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Re: More facts for Andy showing Zodz is Snowman

Post by Jon on 2015-04-25, 23:43

The odds of sharing a hostmask in the same day are astronomical and there is really no reasonable doubt with only that piece of evidence. Combined with the new evidence you would have to be insane to argue that Zodz is not snowman. Derank him. It's been a long time coming. RIP the reign of Zodz.
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-25, 23:47

an irc admin confirmed it... lol

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-04-25, 23:51

Jon wrote:The odds of sharing a hostmask in the same day are astronomical and there is really no reasonable doubt with only that piece of evidence. Combined with the new evidence you would have to be insane to argue that Zodz is not snowman. Derank him. It's been a long time coming. RIP the reign of Zodz.

^ This so much

The way that an admin told me, the odds of both sharing a host mask at once is maybe 1% or less? Multiply that by the odds of all the other things occurring, the transactions, similar mannerisms, cancel transactions when it's not on Zodz, talk on the other account right after betting? The odds are probably less than 1/50th of 1%. All that together with an irc admin confirming it (more or less) and it's a no brainer.

It should insult your intelligence whenever Zodz says he isn't snowman.

Oh and I just noticed the No vote, I think it's safe to assume it was Zodz. If it wasn't, I'd love to hear the rebuttal to our (Inva and I) arguments
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor on 2015-04-25, 23:57

Interesting... interesting... scratch
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz on 2015-04-26, 02:43

Cannons the only thing people want to believe from you is that you'll start paying the people you owe 5b to. it's been too long

Marky

Post by Marky on 2015-04-26, 03:06

Do you honestly think Andy is going to do anything even if you present him all that?
    I guess he said 3 different things to us then:

[23:36] <iamtaba> your admin just manipped
    [23:36] <iamtaba> same thing as what xine and aaron did
    [23:36] <cora_dyce> No
    [23:36] <cora_dyce> If thats true, thats not the same

[23:32] <Slash> [20:29:31] <Slash> what u think
    [23:32] <Slash> [20:29:36] <Slash> about zodz situation
    [23:32] <Slash> [20:30:02] <cora_dyce> childish shit

And, he told me that there's no point in checking cuz an IRC admin already did.

[23:27] <iamtaba> can you please look into this
    [23:27] <iamtaba> just keep your attention on it for like 5 minutes
    [23:27] <iamtaba> there's a few pictures
    [23:27] <iamtaba> that are important
    [23:27] <iamtaba> please
    [23:28] <cora_dyce> concept checked it already

Zodz, don't ban me on this account as it's a dispute and accounts can be made for that reason. Thanks.

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-04-26, 03:11

Zodz wrote:Cannons the only thing people want to believe from you is that you'll start paying the people you owe 5b to. it's been too long

Snowman this is a thread about showing infallible proof of you manipulating Cora's system. If you have a dispute against me make a thread about it. Otherwise either post evidence against my claims or make yourself look silly by continuing this snowman facade.

Also @ taba

Concept said Andy never spoke to him so there's three options

1) Zodz just feeding Andy more bullshit and Andy's feasting
    2) Andy's trying to stand up for Zodz for some reason
    3) Andy is not very smart
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe on 2015-04-26, 03:54

Cannons wrote:
    Zodz wrote:Cannons the only thing people want to believe from you is that you'll start paying the people you owe 5b to. it's been too long

Snowman this is a thread about showing infallible proof of you manipulating Cora's system. If you have a dispute against me make a thread about it. Otherwise either post evidence against my claims or make yourself look silly by continuing this snowman facade.

Also @ taba

Concept said Andy never spoke to him so there's three options

1) Zodz just feeding Andy more bullshit and Andy's feasting
    2) Andy's trying to stand up for Zodz for some reason
    3) Andy is not very smart

We spend around 2-3+ years in andy's clan the least he can do is spend 5 minutes looking at/reading screenshots...

RSSEAN

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by RSSEAN on 2015-04-26, 04:46

OMG! I'm famous! Mom get the camera, i was betting right there!! Smile

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-04-26, 05:00

Forgot to add the political cartoon

I also forgot to mention that since snowman came to this clan, he rarely logs out whenever he leaves, just like Zodz. He just stays in the Irc afking and leaves either temporarily to avoid cashing in on a host that isn't himself or leaves for some other reason (rarely).
    sloppy
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by sloppy on 2015-04-26, 05:53

Interesting page
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] on 2015-04-26, 06:44

Cannons wrote:Forgot to add the political cartoon

I also forgot to mention that since snowman came to this clan, he rarely logs out whenever he leaves, just like Zodz. He just stays in the Irc afking and leaves either temporarily to avoid cashing in on a host that isn't himself or leaves for some other reason (rarely).

i laughed at this for some reason

shame i quit before zodzdyce was being taken down

Marky

Post by Marky on 2015-04-26, 08:25

If you must know, Andy doesn't care for this clan enough. Otherwise, Zodz would've been deranked ages ago
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke on 2015-04-26, 09:43

More then enough evidence was placed in my thread, if Andy doesn't derank as well as ban Zodz for scamming the clan/bettors/ranks and himself, then this place is corrupt and not worth our time/effort/money.
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon on 2015-04-26, 15:03

Can we just ask Zodz to prove that he is in possession of all the money that he owes the house? Because if he was cashing himself in loads of money then it's perfectly possible that the money doesn't even exist and he was just confirming it. That would be a nice starting point. Zodz, would you be prepared to prove to somebody such as Inva/Cannons/any reputable rank that you do in fact own this money?

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-04-26, 15:55

Jon wrote:Can we just ask Zodz to prove that he is in possession of all the money that he owes the house? Because if he was cashing himself in loads of money then it's perfectly possible that the money doesn't even exist and he was just confirming it. That would be a nice starting point. Zodz, would you be prepared to prove to somebody such as Inva/Cannons/any reputable rank that you do in fact own this money?

At this point, with the way Andy's acting, it doesn't matter if he has the house cash or not, Andy wouldn't care. Especially since he can't bother using time to read disputes for himself but somehow finds time to do !house internal in the irc then leave like clockwork.

QP-47

Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-26, 16:08

And why do you care about this baman? Are you going to be other leader if zodz get demote? Or you will let Inva be one, who lies about himself 97%? Or you going to let Andy do something, who is inactive almost forever? Or wait, or you will make godfury get banned from coradyce for making stupid bot? Or wait, let's put poorest and most trickiest people to rule this irc.
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon on 2015-04-26, 18:46

There is not a single part of that post that isn't stupid.

QP-47 wrote:And why do you care about this baman?
    Because he's a part of the clan and as such has to tolerate how Zodz uses his power.

QP-47 wrote:Are you going to be other leader if zodz get demote?
    no.

QP-47 wrote:Or you will let Inva be one, who lies
    Have you got any evidence for that? On the contrary, we can provide you with several instances where Zodz has lied.

QP-47 wrote:about himself 97%?
    Using statistics to further your argument only works if the statistics are based on evidence. I presume you just made up that figure. Am I wrong?

QP-47 wrote:Or you going to let Andy do something, who is inactive almost forever?
    This is exactly what he was complaining about...

QP-47 wrote:Or wait, or you will make godfury get banned from coradyce for making stupid bot?
    It's a tenuous link between this issue and the effectiveness of the bot.

QP-47 wrote:Or wait, let's put poorest and most trickiest people to rule this irc.
    I thought that was already the case. Hence his complaint.
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz on 2015-04-26, 21:28

QP-47 wrote:And why do you care about this baman? Are you going to be other leader if zodz get demote? Or you will let Inva be one, who lies about himself 97%? Or you going to let Andy do something, who is inactive almost forever? Or wait, or you will make godfury get banned from coradyce for making stupid bot? Or wait, let's put poorest and most trickiest people to rule this irc.
    Shut the fuck up.
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

warning for harassment

Post by Zodz on 2015-04-26, 21:38

Boofz wrote:
    QP-47 wrote:And why do you care about this baman? Are you going to be other leader if zodz get demote? Or you will let Inva be one, who lies about himself 97%? Or you going to let Andy do something, who is inactive almost forever? Or wait, or you will make godfury get banned from coradyce for making stupid bot? Or wait, let's put poorest and most trickiest people to rule this irc.
    Shut the fuck up.

If this sort of activity is continued temp ban will be issued

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-04-26, 22:06

Zodz wrote:
    Boofz wrote:
    Shut the fuck up.

If this sort of activity is continued temp ban will be issued

Likewise
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-04-26, 22:55

If Zodz isnt deadmined GG Cora, its just that simple
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon on 2015-04-26, 23:00

FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:If Zodz isnt deadmined GG Cora, its just that simple
    fuck his admin. Derank him. This is disgraceful conduct from any rank, let alone an admin. This has never been tolerated in the past. Xine, Aaron, sloppy, so it certainly shouldn't now.

Cannons

Post by Cannons on 2015-04-26, 23:23

Jon wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:If Zodz isnt deadmined GG Cora, its just that simple
    fuck his admin. Derank him. This is disgraceful conduct from any rank, let alone an admin. This has never been tolerated in the past. Xine, Aaron, sloppy, so it certainly shouldn't now.

I know right? The sad thing is he thought that a conversation saying the emails most likely aren't the same is somehow going to disprove all the evidence against him.

It'd be one thing if it was that one occurrence of Zodz and snoman having the same hostmask was it (though extremely unlikely). But combine that with all the other correlations?

It's no wonder Zodz has no way to refute them and I'm still clueless why Andy hasn't taken action.

In case you read this Andy, since you didn't see my other pm, this is also what I was trying a few other members and myself have been trying to convey

(The person mistakenly said 7b even though I'm pretty sure it's 4b)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2017-07-25, 14:33