Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Get a load of this

    Share

    baman
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2015-01-12

    Get a load of this

    Post by baman on 2015-04-28, 18:56



    Now there's no doubt Andy is as mentally unsound as Zodz is.
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Get a load of this

    Post by Jon on 2015-04-28, 19:02

    Is there a specific incident? Or is this just a general observation?

    Personally, as a customer, I would be more comfortable being at cora knowing that there are outspoken and pragmatic members who would gladly challenge authority when it is appropriate.

    Is this a perm ban?

    baman
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2015-01-12

    Re: Get a load of this

    Post by baman on 2015-04-28, 19:10

    Jon wrote:Is there a specific incident? Or is this just a general observation?

    Personally, as a customer, I would be more comfortable being at cora knowing that there are outspoken and pragmatic members who would gladly challenge authority when it is appropriate.

    Is this a perm ban?

    Apparently it's because of this



    This is extremely pathetic given that he told me earlier that I "needed more proof" to prove snowman was Zodz, but he perm bans me because of this.

    He literally did not make any attempt whatsoever to get the context of this situation, set after the Zodz thing with mountains of screenshots and logic, he still couldn't ban him.

    Andy is assuming I'm the one reaching out to people / ranks in the screenshot to leave Cora and host there based off of that screenshot but I'm not even going to bother arguing the ban.



    He's going to learn what alienation means when I'm done.
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Get a load of this

    Post by Jon on 2015-04-28, 19:49

    I don't understand which part of that he thinks is alienating customers?

    baman
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2015-01-12

    Re: Get a load of this

    Post by baman on 2015-04-28, 20:07

    Jon wrote:I don't understand which part of that he thinks is alienating customers?

    The only thing I can draw from that screenshot is he assumed I'm reaching out to hosts to quit Cora and join here. Even if you disregard that hosts aren't exactly customers, I still did not do that, although I did ask a host (Slash) if he was going to join Inva's clan after the clan got leaked. Bare in mind doing that isn't exactly alienating people because on many occasions I have asked hosts if they were joining clans like BBB or RuneChat because some hosts (like General list) moonlight and host at other clans for extra profit.

    But as I said, that screenshot should not be a grounds for a perm ban considering how Andy couldn't have drawn two and two about Zodz being snowman for a week and yet automatically assumes I'm "alienating customers" because a host spoke with me about Inva's clan.
    avatar
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

    Posts : 13680
    Join date : 2011-09-19
    Age : 20
    Location : United Kingdom

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Get a load of this

    Post by Jon on 2015-04-28, 20:11

    baman wrote:
    Jon wrote:I don't understand which part of that he thinks is alienating customers?

    The only thing I can draw from that screenshot is he assumed I'm reaching out to hosts to quit Cora and join here. Even if you disregard that hosts aren't exactly customers, I still did not do that, although I did ask a host (Slash) if he was going to join Inva's clan after the clan got leaked. Bare in mind doing that isn't exactly alienating people because on many occasions I have asked hosts if they were joining clans like BBB or RuneChat because some hosts (like General list) moonlight and host at other clans for extra profit.

    But as I said, that screenshot should not be a grounds for a perm ban considering how Andy couldn't have drawn two and two about Zodz being snowman for a week and yet automatically assumes I'm "alienating customers" because a host spoke with me about Inva's clan.
    What a leap to make lmao. Suggesting that a host is going to resign is now considered alienating customers? what?

    QP-47
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2015-04-07

    Re: Get a load of this

    Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-28, 20:32

    I can be mod/admin.
    avatar
    Hamza|Dinz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2680
    Join date : 2012-04-21
    Age : 19

    Re: Get a load of this

    Post by Hamza|Dinz on 2015-04-28, 20:39

    ^ Da hell..

    baman
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 25
    Join date : 2015-01-12

    Re: Get a load of this

    Post by baman on 2015-04-29, 02:19

    If Andy can find even ONE person that I have reached out to/tried to persuade to join Inva's clan OR leave Cora outright, he wont hear from me again and I'll agree the ban. And no, me talking to members who have came to me about personal reasons for leaving Cora do not count.

    Or to save Andy trouble, I'd like one person to post here.
    avatar
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

    Posts : 10394
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Age : 17
    Location : DM

    Re: Get a load of this

    Post by G on 2015-04-29, 03:45

    ya

    Sponsored content

    Re: Get a load of this

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-07-25, 14:39