Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Requesting Forum Mod.

    Share

    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Requesting Forum Mod.

    Post by Connor on 2015-04-29, 01:30

    Ty

    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

    Posts : 10394
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Age : 17
    Location : DM

    Re: Requesting Forum Mod.

    Post by G on 2015-04-29, 03:58

    same once i get 10k posts

    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10740
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 20
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: Requesting Forum Mod.

    Post by Slash on 2015-04-29, 10:12

    wat


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:










    Asar
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 497
    Join date : 2014-08-16

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Requesting Forum Mod.

    Post by Asar on 2015-04-29, 11:20

    Requesting admin.

    Oh, wait.

    Langer
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 8
    Join date : 2015-04-29

    Re: Requesting Forum Mod.

    Post by Langer on 2015-04-29, 11:56

    no vouch broken too many rules before

    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: Requesting Forum Mod.

    Post by Connor on 2015-04-29, 14:29

    Langer wrote:no vouch broken too many rules before

    What are rules?

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Requesting Forum Mod.

    Post by Joe on 2015-04-29, 15:06

    Connor wrote:
    Langer wrote:no vouch broken too many rules before

    What are rules?

    Learn the rules before you become a Moderator please.

    Thank you.

    :^)

    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: Requesting Forum Mod.

    Post by Connor on 2015-04-29, 20:48

    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Langer wrote:no vouch broken too many rules before

    What are rules?

    Learn the rules before you become a Moderator please.

    Thank you.

    :^)

    I thought the only rule I was supposed to follow was "Create rules as you see fit according to the situation you put yourself in."

    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 7965
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Requesting Forum Mod.

    Post by Joe on 2015-04-29, 21:36

    Connor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Langer wrote:no vouch broken too many rules before

    What are rules?

    Learn the rules before you become a Moderator please.

    Thank you.

    :^)

    I thought the only rule I was supposed to follow was "Create rules as you see fit according to the situation you put yourself in."

    Lol

    QP-47
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 85
    Join date : 2015-04-07

    Re: Requesting Forum Mod.

    Post by QP-47 on 2015-04-29, 22:06

    Soz, but if ur admin, rip coradyce

    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10740
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 20
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: Requesting Forum Mod.

    Post by Slash on 2015-04-29, 22:19

    QP-47 wrote:Soz, but if ur admin, rip coradyce

    he said mod, but i agree l0l


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:










    Hamza|Dinz
    Member
    Member

    Posts : 2680
    Join date : 2012-04-21
    Age : 19

    Re: Requesting Forum Mod.

    Post by Hamza|Dinz on 2015-04-29, 22:20

    In my opinion, the only person whom deserves Mod would be Jon, just on the basis that ive known him the longest and just general skill set. LOL

    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

    Posts : 10394
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Age : 17
    Location : DM

    Re: Requesting Forum Mod.

    Post by G on 2015-04-30, 00:39

    is it ready?

    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 22
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: Requesting Forum Mod.

    Post by Connor on 2015-04-30, 03:48

    Slash wrote:
    QP-47 wrote:Soz, but if ur admin, rip coradyce

    he said mod,  but i agree l0l

    As an admin of Cora Dyce, Id just pull a Struggler.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Requesting Forum Mod.

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 21:15


      Current date/time is 2017-01-22, 21:15