Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan


    Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Share
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Joe on 2015-04-30, 04:42



    dis is joke pls have mercy on me :c

    idk if this is better than my last or not

    c:
    avatar
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

    Posts : 10394
    Join date : 2011-07-05
    Age : 17
    Location : DM

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by G on 2015-04-30, 04:53

    cora dyce is my home dont make fun of it
    avatar
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6808
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 13

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Paul on 2015-04-30, 05:26

    LOL WHO USES CHROME IT'S ALL ABOUT INTERNET EXPLORER

































































    kapappa
    avatar
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 10322
    Join date : 2011-10-02
    Age : 23
    Location : Alberta, Canada

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Connor on 2015-05-01, 03:26

    lmfao.
    avatar
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

    Posts : 3765
    Join date : 2012-07-24
    Age : 20
    Location : Ohio

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Dogs>Cats on 2015-05-01, 04:53

    you have a manly voice
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-01, 05:10

    Dogs>Cats wrote:you have a manly voice

    :^)
    avatar
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 6808
    Join date : 2012-07-03
    Age : 13

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Paul on 2015-05-01, 06:52

    Dogs>Cats wrote:you have a manly voice
    Oh I watched it with no audio so it made no sense at all.

    Rewatching.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-01, 13:55

    Paul wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:you have a manly voice
    Oh I watched it with no audio so it made no sense at all.

    Rewatching.

    are you insulting me?
    avatar
    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1446
    Join date : 2013-02-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Malaysia

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Lord Abigor on 2015-05-01, 17:15

    Joe has 3 word.. illuminati confirmed?


    J
    O E
    O E
    O E
    ILLUMINATI
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-01, 18:13

    Lord Abigor wrote:Joe has 3 word.. illuminati confirmed?


          J
        O E
      O     E
    O          E
    ILLUMINATI

    you are blowing my cover.

    i suggest you stop. before we find you.

    :^)
    avatar
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

    Posts : 10740
    Join date : 2012-04-01
    Age : 21
    Location : Ali's computer

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Slash on 2015-05-01, 20:02

    LOOL


    _________________

    By Shygodd <3
    Lel:









    avatar
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-05-01, 20:54

    Joe
    Moe


    illuminati confirmed
    avatar
    Zodz
    General
    General

    Posts : 4962
    Join date : 2011-06-16
    Age : 28
    Location : East Coast, USA

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Zodz on 2015-05-01, 22:19

    last one was better because u switched the images up more often
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-01, 22:27

    Zodz wrote:last one was better because u switched the images up more often

    my frienderino, i was going to add more pictures but the editing program I used decided to glitch m9

    i've fixed it now so i will be exposing more people soon.

    Smile
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6166
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-05-02, 00:14

    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:last one was better because u switched the images up more often

    my frienderino, i was going to add more pictures but the editing program I used decided to glitch m9

    i've fixed it now so i will be exposing more people soon.

    Smile
    Yeah, windows movie maker sucks
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-02, 00:38

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:last one was better because u switched the images up more often

    my frienderino, i was going to add more pictures but the editing program I used decided to glitch m9

    i've fixed it now so i will be exposing more people soon.

    Smile
    Yeah, windows movie maker sucks

    m8 i use the professional sony vegas 13.

    to my professional knowledge, windows movie maker doesn't have the zoom in effect.

    -Joe the investigator
    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6166
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-05-02, 02:15

    Joe wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:last one was better because u switched the images up more often

    my frienderino, i was going to add more pictures but the editing program I used decided to glitch m9

    i've fixed it now so i will be exposing more people soon.

    Smile
    Yeah, windows movie maker sucks
    m8 i use the professional sony vegas 13.

    to my professional knowledge, windows movie maker doesn't have the zoom in effect.

    -Joe the investigator
    Dude, what's the point of having Sony Vegas if you make Windows Movie Maker standard videos.
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-02, 02:39

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:last one was better because u switched the images up more often

    my frienderino, i was going to add more pictures but the editing program I used decided to glitch m9

    i've fixed it now so i will be exposing more people soon.

    Smile
    Yeah, windows movie maker sucks
    m8 i use the professional sony vegas 13.

    to my professional knowledge, windows movie maker doesn't have the zoom in effect.

    -Joe the investigator
    Dude, what's the point of having Sony Vegas if you make Windows Movie Maker standard videos.

    because it's cora dyce not some fancy production m7+1...

    i challenge you to make a better illuminati video proving i'm in the illuminati

    this should be easy for you

    if u dont, i am right, you are wrong.

    avatar
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 6166
    Join date : 2012-01-02
    Age : 20
    Location : The Threefold Land

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Rand al'Thor on 2015-05-02, 03:55

    Joe wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:last one was better because u switched the images up more often

    my frienderino, i was going to add more pictures but the editing program I used decided to glitch m9

    i've fixed it now so i will be exposing more people soon.

    Smile
    Yeah, windows movie maker sucks
    m8 i use the professional sony vegas 13.

    to my professional knowledge, windows movie maker doesn't have the zoom in effect.

    -Joe the investigator
    Dude, what's the point of having Sony Vegas if you make Windows Movie Maker standard videos.
    because it's cora dyce not some fancy production m7+1...

    i challenge you to make a better illuminati video proving i'm in the illuminati

    this should be easy for you

    if u dont, i am right, you are wrong.
    k, making it now
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-02, 04:00

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:last one was better because u switched the images up more often

    my frienderino, i was going to add more pictures but the editing program I used decided to glitch m9

    i've fixed it now so i will be exposing more people soon.

    Smile
    Yeah, windows movie maker sucks
    m8 i use the professional sony vegas 13.

    to my professional knowledge, windows movie maker doesn't have the zoom in effect.

    -Joe the investigator
    Dude, what's the point of having Sony Vegas if you make Windows Movie Maker standard videos.
    because it's cora dyce not some fancy production m7+1...

    i challenge you to make a better illuminati video proving i'm in the illuminati

    this should be easy for you

    if u dont, i am right, you are wrong.
    k, making it now

    have fun fgt ps if u say the simple shit like joe = 3 letters then u r desperate 2 prove me wrong...
    avatar
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

    Posts : 604
    Join date : 2014-11-08
    Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors on 2015-05-02, 05:19

    snowman is my boi
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-02, 14:20

    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:last one was better because u switched the images up more often

    my frienderino, i was going to add more pictures but the editing program I used decided to glitch m9

    i've fixed it now so i will be exposing more people soon.

    Smile
    Yeah, windows movie maker sucks
    m8 i use the professional sony vegas 13.

    to my professional knowledge, windows movie maker doesn't have the zoom in effect.

    -Joe the investigator
    Dude, what's the point of having Sony Vegas if you make Windows Movie Maker standard videos.
    because it's cora dyce not some fancy production m7+1...

    i challenge you to make a better illuminati video proving i'm in the illuminati

    this should be easy for you

    if u dont, i am right, you are wrong.
    k, making it now

    looks like someone couldn't prove im in the illuminati.

    ;^)
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-03, 01:01

    Joe wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Zodz wrote:last one was better because u switched the images up more often

    my frienderino, i was going to add more pictures but the editing program I used decided to glitch m9

    i've fixed it now so i will be exposing more people soon.

    Smile
    Yeah, windows movie maker sucks
    m8 i use the professional sony vegas 13.

    to my professional knowledge, windows movie maker doesn't have the zoom in effect.

    -Joe the investigator
    Dude, what's the point of having Sony Vegas if you make Windows Movie Maker standard videos.
    because it's cora dyce not some fancy production m7+1...

    i challenge you to make a better illuminati video proving i'm in the illuminati

    this should be easy for you

    if u dont, i am right, you are wrong.
    k, making it now

    looks like someone couldn't prove im in the illuminati.

    ;^)

    M8 srsly it's been 24 hrs...
    avatar
    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 1446
    Join date : 2013-02-28
    Age : 19
    Location : Malaysia

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Lord Abigor on 2015-05-03, 11:24

    JOE.. MOE.. FAK..

    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!
    avatar
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

    Posts : 8013
    Join date : 2011-10-08

    Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Joe on 2015-05-03, 14:23

    Lord Abigor wrote:JOE.. MOE.. FAK..

    ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!

    make a video

    Sponsored content

    Re: Cora Dyce = Illuminati Confirmed!

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 2017-07-22, 18:43